Ten Club Ticket Collection - Help/Advice?

Hi,

I've got Ten Club tickets for both the PJ Amsterdam and London O2 gigs, my question is, what time can I pick these tickets up from the venues only my understanding is you need to collect from the ticket office before the concert?  Also, is there a Ten Club members standing area right at the front of the stage?

Sorry for the questions but these are my first PJ concerts using the Ten Club tickets!

Thanks

Comments

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    There will be an email that says what time the 10c windows open.  
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    An email will be coming out any day now (maybe even today).  Do not stress about picking the tickets up. It is a very easy process that should start at 3:00pm but read the email as each venue maybe different. 10 club has early entry and sometimes they have a section up front but a lot of the time in Europe it is mixed with the public so take advantage of early entry. There is still a divider that sections off a third of the floor from the back. Have fun!
  • REDVEDREDVED Posts: 65
    Is it not a digital ticket in Amsterdam? 
    edited June 2018
    REDVED said:
    Is it not a digital ticket in Amsterdam? 
    No it is will call at the venue with hard tickets. All will be explained very shortly!
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    edited June 2018
    CopperTom said:
    There will be an email that says what time the 10c windows open.  

I can't stress this enough. 99.9% of all questions will be answered via this email and possibly others. While you don't need to print the email out, it may be nice to have them started/favorited/whatever for easy access at the venue "just in case."

Read the emails.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Thanks all, you're all stars!! 
  • Bruins24Bruins24 Posts: 103

For example, for Rome... is the understanding that Ten Club GA tickets will be in the front "Prado A" section regardless of whether we arrive early or not? And early entry would just help you get closer to the rail?

'95 - San Diego '98 - Phoenix, San Diego, Las Vegas, Inglewood 1-2 '00 - San Bernardino '03 - Denver, Council Bluffs '06 - Denver 1-2, Los Angeles 1-2 '09 - Universal City, San Diego '11 - PJ20
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,977
    Does anyone recall how late you can pick up tickets? I'm planning to do some sightseeing in London on the day of the show and won't be in the O2 area until closer to showtime.
    Hawk123 said:
    Does anyone recall how late you can pick up tickets? I'm planning to do some sightseeing in London on the day of the show and won't be in the O2 area until closer to showtime.
    From my Quebec 2016 email 

Ten Club Box Office Opens: 3:00pm
    Door Time: 7:00pm
    PJ Set Time: 8:00pm
    Box Office Close: 8:45pm 
    All times subject to change
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 1,977
    PJNB said:
    Hawk123 said:
    From my Quebec 2016 email 

Ten Club Box Office Opens: 3:00pm
    Door Time: 7:00pm
    PJ Set Time: 8:00pm
    Box Office Close: 8:45pm 
    All times subject to change
    Perfect! I'll double check the email when it comes in but this was a great help. Thanks!
  • WinedadWinedad Posts: 3
    The sad things is that we have secured our 10C tickets so far in advance and some of us are pooched.  I put in for "either or" Boston I or Boston II and got both.  Now I can't make Boston II and I want to put my tickets back to any 10C fan at no more than face value and I can't.  If that's the case, why can't I donate them?  I'm just pissed they are now going to go to waste.  The MODS should really try and figure this out

PJ
    2006 Toronto
    2011 Toronto 1, Toronto 2
    2013 London ON
    2016 Toronto 1, Toronto 2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    Winedad said:
    The sad things is that we have secured our 10C tickets so far in advance and some of us are pooched.  I put in for "either or" Boston I or Boston II and got both.  Now I can't make Boston II and I want to put my tickets back to any 10C fan at no more than face value and I can't.  If that's the case, why can't I donate them?  I'm just pissed they are now going to go to waste.  The MODS should really try and figure this out

Problem is people would abuse this to no end. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Leeds 2014 was dreadful for 10c ticket collection. Waited in line for almost 90 minutes to collect. 1 line for about 4 ticket windows. 
    Kearnsy
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Cincy 2014 looped in on itself and ended up winding in with the merch line.  Waited about the same amount of time.  Didn't think it was too bad considering other PJ lines that I have stood in. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    Kearn5y said:
    Leeds 2014 was dreadful for 10c ticket collection. Waited in line for almost 90 minutes to collect. 1 line for about 4 ticket windows. 
    It was indeed. The only time I've longer than a 5 minute wait to collect tickets. 
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    deadendp said:
    Cincy 2014 looped in on itself and ended up winding in with the merch line.  Waited about the same amount of time.  Didn't think it was too bad considering other PJ lines that I have stood in. 
    Really?  I had zero issues getting my tickets in Cincinnati.  I was able to walk right up to the window with no wait.
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    PJNB said:
    Winedad said:

It's impossible to put in for either.  YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!  Plus there was a warning that said you can be chosen for every show entered.  Another instance of user error.  Another instance of not reading instructions or emails or terms and conditions.  Stop blaming others for your mistake.
  • Winedad said:
    Winedad you can still sell one of your tickets to Fenway 2.  I believe that w'll be getting the electronic tickets in July and you can arrange a transfer to a buyer and at least recoup half of the cost.  And if you contact the Ten Club they may be able to donate the ticket you can't use.  I hope that this helps.
    Boston (4/10/94), Hartford (10/2/96), Barre (8/22/98), Hartford (9/13/98), Mansfield (9/15/98 + 9/16/98), Mansfield (8/29/00 + 8/30/00), Mansfield (7/2/03 + 7/11/03), Boston (9/28/04), Hartford (5/13/06), Boston (5/24/06 + 5/25/06), Hartford (6/27/08), Mansfield (6/28/08 + 6/30/08), Philadelphia (10/31/09), Hartford (5/15/10), Worcester (10/15/13 + 10/16/13), Hartford (10/25/13), New York (5/1/16), Boston (8/5/16 + 8/7/16), Boston (9/2/18 + 9/4/18)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Winedad said:

PJ
    2006 Toronto
    2011 Toronto 1, Toronto 2
    2013 London ON
    2016 Toronto 1, Toronto 2
    2016 Wrigley 2
    The tix don't have to go to waste. Email 10C and tell them you won't be attending that show, and they will make sure the tickets do not go to waste. Nothing worse than empty seats at a show - I really hope you do this!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,872
    CopperTom said:
    PJNB said:
    Winedad said:

It's impossible to put in for either.  YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!  Plus there was a warning that said you can be chosen for every show entered.  Another instance of user error.  Another instance of not reading instructions or emails or terms and conditions.  Stop blaming others for your mistake.
    but reading is hard ;)

they also want MODS of an internet forum to fix a ticketing policy :?
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,989
    edited June 2018
    just got email for London...they are still finalizing details.
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    Winedad said:
    why can't I donate them?  I'm just pissed they are now going to go to waste.  The MODS should really try and figure this out
    "The MODS" have figured this out.  The 10C has had this policy since the beginning.  In 2003, they made some exceptions (unwritten policy) and people abused it.  The people that should be pissed are the ones who wanted tickets but got shutout because others didn't read the rules and now are wasting tickets.

Under the new system, you can sell one of your tickets for face value.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • LostDog_72LostDog_72 London Posts: 74
     Email for Amsterdam just arrived.  Early entry wristband included, which is nice =)
  • oedipus66oedipus66 Posts: 2
    Still no sign of an email for 18th and 19th at the O2 london, anyone got an email with collection/will call info yet? 
  • WinedadWinedad Posts: 3
    I'm trying to donate them to any worthy fan and that isn't allowed either