Jill Stein for President

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    So is Jill Stein parroting the Kremlin or Trump in her comments playing down meddling?
    And If there is a difference between the 2 surely the doctor will know?
    Does anyone watch or follow Joy Ann Reid? What has she said about the 13 Russians? According to NBC the Russians meddling score is Reid 267 and Stein 76
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Jill Stein vs MSNBC brightest!

https://youtu.be/i475yscpfNA
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited June 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    I looked and looked and what you posted is the only reference to this claim I could find on the internet.  I'm not the Stain fan I once was but you post one sketchy reference (by a guy who claims "it's almost November 2018"- damn!  I missed summer?!) and use that for reason to call someone "a liar and a thief".  Wow.

Let's ask this guy and see what he thinks:

Oh, and another clue that this is sensationalist bullshit.  What did they choose the absolutely most unflattering picture of the woman they could find.  Hint:  that is always a "heads up" sign.
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    I looked and looked and what you posted is the only reference to this claim I could find on the internet.  I'm not the Stain fan I once was but you post one sketchy reference (by a guy who claims "it's almost November 2018"- damn!  I missed summer?!) and use that for reason to call someone "a liar and a thief".  Wow.

Oh, and another clue that this is sensationalist bullshit.  What did they choose the absolutely most unflattering picture of the woman they could find.  Hint:  that is always a "heads up" sign.
    David Pakman seems to know his shit.  He may or may not be right about Jill Stein.  But, if I were a betting man, I would bet on him.
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

David Pakman seems to know his shit.  He may or may not be right about Jill Stein.  But, if I were a betting man, I would bet on him.
    I agree, he may well be right, vaggar, I really don't know.  But now why would you say "he may or may not be right" after calling Stein a liar and a thief? 
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

I agree, he may well be right, vaggar, I really don't know.  But now why would you say "he may or may not be right" after calling Stein a liar and a thief? 
    well, that's my feeling too.
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

well, that's my feeling too.
    OK, but's let's maybe see if Pakman is right before we make accusations.  I just don't like calling someone a liar and a thief unless I am darned sure I am right about that.

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    Has she offered accounting on the funds?
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    All politicians are corrupt ... it doesn't matter.  You might find the odd one you could say really worked for the people ... but in the most part they work at lining their own pockets...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    All politicians are corrupt ... it doesn't matter.  You might find the odd one you could say really worked for the people ... but in the most part they work at lining their own pockets...
    Yes and it's gotten worse that way.

• unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    So pick between a 5lb shit sandwich and a 10lb shit sandwich.  Got it.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    or a 300 pound orange-utan. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

or a 300 pound orange-utan. 
    And arguable the most corrupt and baggage riddled person to ever run for President.

But by all means, let's choose the social issues and ignore everything else.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited June 2018
    I think we can all just assume everyone knows that, and that we're talking in relative terms when it comes to the goodness or badness of politicians.
    But yeah, there are a small number who really aren't corrupt and who really work for the people, and I think it does us all good to remember that, so that we actually identify those ones.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    she was supposed to be an outsider who didn't need money.  a rocker and healer. but, like most hippies, full of shit.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    So has anyone found any evidence of her misspending donor money yet? I actually haven't been able to find any proof of this at all... That video above seems to be the only thing suggesting it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    vaggar99 said:
    she was supposed to be an outsider who didn't need money.  a rocker and healer. but, like most hippies, full of shit.
    LOL
    Give Peas A Chance…
    edited June 2018
    vaggar99 said:
    Classy post of the month award...

...will not go to vaggar99.

PJ_Soul said:
    So has anyone found any evidence of her misspending donor money yet? I actually haven't been able to find any proof of this at all... That video above seems to be the only thing suggesting it.
    She has to be guilty simply based on the following:

1.)  She is a woman.
    2.)  She is not a Democrat or Republican
    3.)  She is a dirty hippie
    4.)  She is an Indian lover
    5.)  She is a green freak

brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

sorry, but i lived in California for a long time.  i know all about fake liberalism.
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

sorry, but i lived in California for a long time.  i know all about fake liberalism.
    Oh I know.  I've lived in California since 1951 and I concur- all liberals (including me) here are a bunch of left wing nut job commie pinko fags.  

It's so much easier to concur that to conquer!  :smiley:

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

Oh I know.  I've lived in California since 1951 and I concur- all liberals (including me) here are a bunch of left wing nut job commie pinko fags.  

Sounds like my kind of people
    edited June 2018
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

spend some time Ocean Beach.  You'll see the true side of the hippie movement.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:
    brianlux said:
    vaggar99 said:

spend some time Ocean Beach.  You'll see the true side of the hippie movement.
    As a matter of fact, I was at Ocean Beach just yesterday afternoon (true, no b.s.!)  The beaches looked great after a recent beach clean up conducted by a a mixture of folks including a bunch of long haired commie pinkos.  There was one neatly tend pitched along the break-wall but no trash around it.  All up and down the beach, all we say were just good folks out braving the wind and enjoying some nice surf. 

Look, hippies are every type of person- they come in all sized, all temperaments and all "classes" (so-to-speak).  I don't judge people by whether they are hippies or straights, Republicans, Democrats or Commie Pinko Liberal Green Party freaks.  I assess their nature by their deeds, not their hair, beads, or lack thereof. 

Spend some time with at thoughtful, mellow freak.  Smoke a joint and dream of butterflies, zebras, moonbeams and fairy tales.

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Hippies are the worst.  Peace, love, clean environment nutjobs.  Buncha losers.

Smellyman said:
    Hippies are the worst.  Peace, love, clean environment nutjobs.  Buncha losers.

It's so true! 

which one of these callers is brianlux?
    https://youtu.be/lmg8lIRyEJE
    vaggar99 said:
    which one of these callers is brianlux?
    https://youtu.be/lmg8lIRyEJE
    Hey vaggar, well, um, I ahhhh, umm, well,   yeahhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, well, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    let's see, ummmmmmmmmmmm, yeah.