Options

swap or resell fan club tickets without attending the veue?

Does anybody know how I can swap or sell tickets to other pj members without attending the concert venue?

Comments

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited May 2018
    If you are speaking of the European shows, it cannot be done.  Those shows are operating on the old system with physical tickets picked up only by the 10c member who purchased them on their account.  (You must present your ID in order to pick up the tickets.)  If you can pick them up from will call, both tickets can be passed on, but only after YOU have picked them up from will call.

US shows are operating under the new ticketless system.  Those tickets will be sent to phones with one transferrable guest ticket. It is expected that the 10c member who purchased the pair will be in attendance with the other ticket.  You do not have to be at a venue to pick up physical tickets, but you are expected to attend if transferring your guest ticket.  With the new ticketless system, it is impossible to transfer a pair of tickets.  

Remember that if you sell them here, face value applies. 

Hopefully that answered your question.  @Sea could clarify further. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,918
    edited May 2018
    For ticket questions please contact the Ten Club tickets@tenclub.net
    Thank you :)

• Options
    PB261924PB261924 Posts: 4
    Thanks just seems a bit unfair when all i want to do is sell them or swap them with other members, some people would not have got tickets in the lotto and I've got 6 i can't even give away .
  • Options
    PB261924PB261924 Posts: 4
    Sea said:
    For ticket questions please contact the Ten Club tickets@tenclub.net
    Thank you :)

you just go on about terms and conditions people can't make mistakes these days I've paid over $900 which has put me in debt with my credit card company and i won't be able to attend a single show because I've got no money left , keep getting blocked by the secretary every time i write to the band explaining my dilema, Partly the reason they went on strike was to protect fans getting ripped off .
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    The thing is that when you put in for tickets, you have to check a lil box stating that you know the ticket specifications that they have.  Mistakes happen, but the rules were clear. Only put in for the number of shows that you can attend. There is a possibility that you can win tickets to all shows you enter for.  You are experiencing that now. 

It's not up to the band to free you from the financial loss because you got a bit trigger happy with the ticket lottery.  

You aren't being ripped off. You just didn't read clearly.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1