Vitalogy Foundation Charity Tickets Available Now 5/4/18

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
Vitalogy Foundation Charity Tickets Available Now

Another batch of ‘Vitalogy Foundation Charity Tickets’ are now available for all of Pearl Jam’s sold-out summer tour dates in the U.S.

Ticket prices are based on 'Market Value' at the time of sale. All proceeds over the base ticket price (plus fees) will go to Pearl Jam’s Vitalogy Foundation to support non-profit organizations doing commendable work in the fields of community health, the environment, arts & education and social change.

The Home Shows X The Away Shows

City

Venue

Date Tickets
Seattle, WA

Safeco Field

Aug. 8 On Sale
Seattle, WA

Safeco Field

Aug. 10 On Sale
Missoula, MT

Washington-Grizzly Stadium

Aug. 13 On Sale
Chicago, IL

Wrigley Field

Aug. 18 On Sale
Chicago, IL

Wrigley Field

Aug. 20 On Sale
Boston, MA

Fenway Park

Sept. 2 On Sale
Boston, MA

Fenway Park

Sept. 4

On Sale

*The Foundation will provide each ticket purchaser with a tax receipt for the charitable contribution portion of the ticket price, which can be given to personal tax-advisors for deductibility options.

*All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No reselling.  No exceptions.

*Reselling these tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase with no refund.

*‘Vitalogy Foundation Charity Tickets’ must be picked up by the purchaser with government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, school ID) at the Will Call window of the venue box office on the day of the show. ID must match the purchaser name on the order.  No exceptions.

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    edited May 2018
    Section B157 at Fenway are honestly pretty good seats as far as ballparks go. I had similar seats through 10c for Wrigley back in 2013. I was pleased.
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • BurnrushBurnrush Montreal, Québec Posts: 22
    How much for a pair ? 585$ /us for 1 tickets ???
    Québec 05/05/2016
This discussion has been closed.