Could I dare to dream of Fatal being brought out for the 7th time at London? THANK YOU PJ !

Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
edited July 2018 in The Porch
Now, I don't want to push my luck but I notice that the work of sheer brilliance that is Fatal has not been played since Leeds in 2014.... I really think that in honour of the band's return to indoor shows in London, the boys should dust it off and bring it out one more time... I mean, it's been nearly 9 Years since they played indoors in London...
After all, last time they played the song it was MAGICAL..... "who knows it?"...... Who's with me?  
Anyone?......
Post edited by Peasant Tents on

Comments

• ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,084
    Absolutely
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Oh I sure hope so!!!!
    Up
  • RideTheWave93RideTheWave93 UK Posts: 210
    Of course!
  • Peasant TentsPeasant Tents UK Posts: 834
    Thanks guys!
    edited April 2018
    Thank you!
    lets keep it going!
    Good idea!! 
    Up
  • Of course! Though I hope they play it again somewhere else in Europe, 'cause I'm not going to London :tongue:

• OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
  • AponeApone Posts: 575
    I was at that Leeds gig in 2014.  Always loved the song and it was a nice surprise to hear it (one of many that night).
    Wouldn't say no to hearing it again.
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
    Of course! Though I hope they play it again somewhere else in Europe, 'cause I'm not going to London :tongue:

Where you going? Wife and I doing a few too (Amsterdam , Rome, Prague, Barcelona - v lucky this Year!)
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Of course! Though I hope they play it again somewhere else in Europe, 'cause I'm not going to London :tongue:

Where you going? Wife and I doing a few too (Amsterdam , Rome, Prague, Barcelona - v lucky this Year!)
    London is already getting enough requests. Lets bring Fatal to Prague. :plus_one:
    London Please
    edited April 2018
    London is my preference - Prague is fine with me too! In fact, let's make a staple for the Tour?

• Of course! Though I hope they play it again somewhere else in Europe, 'cause I'm not going to London :tongue:

I'm going to all shows from Padova to Lisbon!

London is already getting enough requests. Lets bring Fatal to Prague. :plus_one:
    I'm fine with them playing it in London AND Prague  =)
  • CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    edited April 2018
    London is my preference - Prague is fine with me too! In fact, let's make a staple for the Tour?

Nice! And bring along WMA while they're at it!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Good luck. Let's. Hope other countries will get it at some point. Uk. got it already
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Good luck. Let's. Hope other countries will get it at some point. Uk. got it already
    The more the merrier!
    True.  Prague, Amsterdam , Rome, Barcelona... Any of those will be good with me. Although London is my preferred, so my wife can hear it too.

I'm going to all shows from Padova to Lisbon!
    Awesome!!!
  • maverickmaverick Posts: 1,181
    Fatal followed by Parting Ways would address two requests here online and the two songs in this order make sense, sadly.  Trust me 
  • ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,084
    Back to page 1
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
    Chazz said:
    Back to page 1

edited May 2018
    London never had this....!!!
    Back up 
    Gotta have hope 
  • bobby dazzlersbobby dazzlers Posts: 1,989
    maverick said:
    Fatal followed by Parting Ways would address two requests here online and the two songs in this order make sense, sadly.  Trust me 
    this is correct!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe