Options

Ticket collection- London

Does anyone know if we'll be able to collect tickets for both London shows on the Monday? Or what time tickets would be available for collection?
Sold my Tuesday tickets as I have to be back in Dublin and trying to decide what time to fly back. My buyers are also going on Monday so it would be really handy to exchange then.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Usually for back to back shows you can't collect your Ten Club for the second night on the first night unfortunately. I've been to many two-nighters and have never been able to do this although you could email Ten Club and double check whether that is different this time.

They will email us nearer the time with details of what time ticket collecrion starts from on the day. I think it's usually 14:00 or 15:00 but I guess it depends from gig to gig.
    Finsbury Park '92 | Brixton 1 '93 | Wembley 2 '96 | Wembley 1&2 '00 | Reading, Paris '06 | Munich, Wembley '07 | Shepherds Bush, Berlin, Manchester, London '09 | Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park '10 | Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1, Copenhagen, Atlanta '12 | Brooklyn 2, Philly 1&2, LA 1&2 '13 | Amsterdam 1&2, Vienna, Berlin '14 | Central Park, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City '15 | Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Wrigley 1&2 '16 | London 1, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, London 2, Fenway 2 '18 | Oakland 1&2, Berlin, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam '22 | St. Paul 1&2, Chicago 1&2 '23 |
  • Options
    Just dug out some Ten Club emails from previous gigs to check collection times:

Wrigley 2016: 12:00
    Leeds 2014: 16:00
    Vienna 2014: 15:00
    Berlin 2014: 13:00
    Brooklyn 2013: 14:30
    Philadelphia 2013: 14:30

So I guess it depends on the venue but all roughly in the same ballpark.

Finsbury Park '92 | Brixton 1 '93 | Wembley 2 '96 | Wembley 1&2 '00 | Reading, Paris '06 | Munich, Wembley '07 | Shepherds Bush, Berlin, Manchester, London '09 | Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park '10 | Manchester 1&2, Amsterdam 1, Copenhagen, Atlanta '12 | Brooklyn 2, Philly 1&2, LA 1&2 '13 | Amsterdam 1&2, Vienna, Berlin '14 | Central Park, Santiago, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, Mexico City '15 | Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Wrigley 1&2 '16 | London 1, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, London 2, Fenway 2 '18 | Oakland 1&2, Berlin, Zurich, Frankfurt, Copenhagen, London 1&2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam '22 | St. Paul 1&2, Chicago 1&2 '23 |
  • Options
    andypinandypin Posts: 25
    Thanks for that. Looks like an evening flight back to Dublin for me on the Tuesday then.
  • Options
    Sorry, reviving an old thread rather than start a new one.
    For 10C standing is it usually just a ticket or are there wristbands as well? Just trying to work out logistics as I'm selling both my Tuesday tickets. I'll be there to collect, but if they put wristbands on I'll need the buyers with me at the time of collection.

Thanks
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,941
    There's usually tickets and wristbands (to be used for early entry). However, the wristbands are left in the envelope with your tickets so you don't need to worry about your buyers being there with you when you collect the tickets.

2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11 said:
    There's usually tickets and wristbands (to be used for early entry). However, the wristbands are left in the envelope with your tickets so you don't need to worry about your buyers being there with you when you collect the tickets.

That's great, thanks for the confirmation.