ISO EV Mumford, São Paulo AP, lots to trade

Hi, I’m ISO the Dan Mumford, EV São Paulo AP. I had no luck with the lottery and would like to add the Saints paylo AP to my Louisville & London AP’s. If anyone was lucky enough to win one and is willing to trade, please pm me. Here’s some of what I have available for trade.

cracker Jack, Shuss SE Mint (not a straight up trade)
Lexington, Ames SE Mint
miami, sperry SE NM
Raliegh, Fudge AP S/N mint
Central Park, Pendleton SE mint 

Comments

• ratonesratones Posts: 161
    PM sent
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Some good stuff to trade!  Good luck.
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • VsVs Posts: 76
    pm sent 
  • SweetDaddyLouSweetDaddyLou Posts: 1,186
    A Sao Paulo AP sold for $899.99 on Friday, unbelievable!
  • MattchewMattchew Posts: 1,345
    Crazy, that's what happens when a lot of people miss out on the chance to buy an amazing poster.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Poster prices are unbelievable man.  Did u see what the munk one EV native american went for yesterday?
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Poster prices are unbelievable man.  Did u see what the munk one EV native american went for yesterday?
    That was just hilariously bad. I didn’t follow closely, but im sure it was just two people that had their heart set on it that drove it up. Should have topped at 5 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    That was just hilariously bad. I didn’t follow closely, but im sure it was just two people that had their heart set on it that drove it up. Should have topped at 5 
    The last thirty seconds were entertaining.  
  • front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    Hi, I’m ISO the Dan Mumford, EV São Paulo AP. I had no luck with the lottery and would like to add the Saints paylo AP to my Louisville & London AP’s. If anyone was lucky enough to win one and is willing to trade, please pm me. Here’s some of what I have available for trade.

Lexington, Ames SE Mint
    miami, sperry SE NM

As prices for the EV São Paulo start to become established.....I had to chuckle at your original trade offers.

You're right about the Cracker Jack not being a straight up trade, you'll have to ADD to it to score the Mumford!!  ;)
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Hi, I’m ISO the Dan Mumford, EV São Paulo AP. I had no luck with the lottery and would like to add the Saints paylo AP to my Louisville & London AP’s. If anyone was lucky enough to win one and is willing to trade, please pm me. Here’s some of what I have available for trade.

Lexington, Ames SE Mint
    miami, sperry SE NM

As prices for the EV São Paulo start to become established.....I had to chuckle at your original trade offers.

You're right about the Cracker Jack not being a straight up trade, you'll have to ADD to it to score the Mumford!!  ;)
    Not this guy, it will come back down. There’s always a few people who have to have something and over pay for it right away. I’m holding off until people actually receive them. The London’s got messed up in shipping. The Louisville had misprints and Mumford posted a picture yesterday of the same thin tubes over packed with stuffing. 
    Damn did i get lucky with my London AP?   Its flawless.  What happened?