Coming soon from Pearl Jam ... Soccer Jerseys

Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587
    danimal59 said:
    Does anyone have any advice on size/fit? I just broke out my ruler and measured a few shirts to try and figure this out on my own, but need the experts help here :)  I typically have worn L to XL. I have also recently lost some weight and I am 5'11" and weigh 200lbs.  Since the shirts are 100% polyester will the fit be a little 'slimmer'? The other reason I ask is that I have two soccer jerseys from years ago, and are tighter fitting. Thanks!
    I have a 44” chest and based on the sizing chart, a large should work fine. I’m not sure about belly space. Some shirts have more room there than others. 
  • danimal59danimal59 Rhode Island Posts: 65
    danimal59 said:
    Does anyone have any advice on size/fit? I just broke out my ruler and measured a few shirts to try and figure this out on my own, but need the experts help here :)  I typically have worn L to XL. I have also recently lost some weight and I am 5'11" and weigh 200lbs.  Since the shirts are 100% polyester will the fit be a little 'slimmer'? The other reason I ask is that I have two soccer jerseys from years ago, and are tighter fitting. Thanks!
    I have a 44” chest and based on the sizing chart, a large should work fine. I’m not sure about belly space. Some shirts have more room there than others. 

Thanks!
    2016.08.07 - Boston, MA Fenway Park
    2016.05.02 - NYC, Madison Square Garden
    2015.09.26 - NYC, Central Park, Global Citizen Festival
    2014.10.17 - Detroit, MI, Joe Louis Arena
    2010.05.17 - Boston, MA, TD Garden
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Hoping for a restock but santos and tim havent responded back to me yet. Anyone get a reply back?
  • DollarDollar Posts: 237
    anyone in the USA got a shipping confirmation already?

Got mine Thursday as well!
    demetrios said:

Hey Greig- I order the Netherlands shirt too- mine hasn't shipped yet. Did the fit the way that you expected them too?

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    danimal59 said:
    demetrios said:

Hey Greig- I order the Netherlands shirt too- mine hasn't shipped yet. Did the fit the way that you expected them too?

Will ask.
  • rangers72rangers72 lockerbie.uk Posts: 141
    danimal59 said:
    demetrios said:

Hi its a xl and really good fit and for someone with a bit of beer belly that was a concern!really pleased with the quality as well so i think you will be pleased!.I think the euro store is based in the UK so i think thats why we received it so quick.would defintly get another one(especially if they had a scotland one)so i hope that helps.

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    rangers72 said:
    danimal59 said:
    demetrios said:

Hi its a xl and really good fit and for someone with a bit of beer belly that was a concern!really pleased with the quality as well so i think you will be pleased!.I think the euro store is based in the UK so i think thats why we received it so quick.would defintly get another one(especially if they had a scotland one)so i hope that helps.

But, do you usually wear xl or did you order size up?
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    Horse2345 said:
    rangers72 said:
    danimal59 said:
    demetrios said:

But, do you usually wear xl or did you order size up?
    I am hoping that  he ordered a size up :)  I lost some weight and I am wondering if XL may be too big- if he ordered up I might be ok.
  • haydenismhaydenism Ohio Posts: 43
    I normally wear a L and am trying to decide if I need to go XL or not. 
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    haydenism said:
    I normally wear a L and am trying to decide if I need to go XL or not. 
    Looks like you'll be squeezing into a Medium pretty soon...   They are going fast.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • i ordered a size up and glad I did. I think they’d be a snug/slim fit if you go for your normal size. Hope that helps
    i ordered a size up and glad I did. I think they’d be a snug/slim fit if you go for your normal size. Hope that helps

Hi Luke- thanks for your feedback- I will let you know how they work out when I get them! 
    I think that this says it all :)

Ten Club LLC Your order is in queue for shipping!
  • JB111896JB111896 Posts: 21
    When did they change the product measurements page in the shop for the football jerseys?  All the measurements are now different than they were last week when most of us used the information provided to purchase the size we thought would best fit us.
  • CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 361
    JB111896 said:
    When did they change the product measurements page in the shop for the football jerseys?  All the measurements are now different than they were last week when most of us used the information provided to purchase the size we thought would best fit us.
    Very good question. I ordered an XL based on the chart that was up last week. Looking at it today a L would have been the right size. I'm usually a L in men's shirts to begin with. Any answer would be appreciated.
  • DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    Got my USA jersey in the mail today.

i wear a XL in PJ tour shirts. Ordered a XL jersey, it fits great, a little tight sure but I am happy with it, glad I didn't do XXL
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Good question and it would have changed what I ordered, but they were old out by the time I measured a shirt anyhow. Very crappy.

copa has 2 types of football jerseys, one with a more athletic fit which was the original chart. This is the other one
    hippiemom = goodness
    Other crappy thing is if that was the chart originally I would have known what to buy right away.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Good question and it would have changed what I ordered, but they were old out by the time I measured a shirt anyhow. Very crappy.

copa has 2 types of football jerseys, one with a more athletic fit which was the original chart. This is the other one
    what???
    they changed the chart???
    OH C'MON!!!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • CPR7CPR7 Stade de France, July 10, 2016 Posts: 361
    I hope 10C does exchanges for us folks who ordered the "wrong" size
  • CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    My XL matches the sizing chart exactly.  As someone who works out regularly, the sleeves are very, very tight.
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    CopperTom said:
    My XL matches the sizing chart exactly.  As someone who works out regularly, the sleeves are very, very tight.
    guns.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • epieepie Posts: 290
    Received my L USA today and I normally wear an L. Fits great and glad I didn't move up to XL.   Very good quality and design but wow is this white.  Going to be tough to keep this one looking sharp.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,587

Is the ‘other one’ for chubby Americans?
  • KW6232KW6232 Posts: 347
    The more athletic fit is probably for an authentic jersey and the other fit is for replica jerseys. I would say the Pearl Jam would more match the replica but this is just speculation. 

Is the ‘other one’ for chubby Americans?
    It is.  More forgiving cut ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • haydenismhaydenism Ohio Posts: 43
    If anyone gets a L Italy that doesn't fit them right I'd be interested. Msg me.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    My Ireland XXL expected today.  The USA one I ordered separately (decided I wanted more) in que to be sent.  Will let you know about fit when it drops at my doorstep since I’m working from home today anyway.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville