Breadcrumbs at bottom of thread pages gone?

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
edited April 2018 in Technical Stuff and Help
Today I find myself searching for the breadcrumb navigation at the bottom of the pages within threads... and there is nothing there. Didn't there used to be before today?? Or have I just developed a new automatic action that came out of nowhere? In any case, can we get breadcrumb navigation at the bottom of the thread pages instead of only at the top (again)? Once you reach the end of a thread you have to scroll all the way back to the top of the page to get out of it and go to the main forum page again. To have breadcrumbs at the bottom would be very convenient. :)
Thanks! 
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by PJ_Soul on

Comments

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Yes! I kept thinking I was getting Alzheimer's, lol. I was wondering why navigating the site today felt different. Here's another vote for putting navigation back the way it was at the end of threads. It is a pain in the ass to have to scroll back up to the top of every page I read.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited April 2018
    Yeah, I thought I was maybe going just a bit mental! I'm glad it's not just me! :lol: 
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Same here. Boo 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I noticed the "mute / unmute" function for individual forums has been removed (good thing!)  Hopefully this one is just a temporary glitch.  Doesn't matter much as I typically don't post via phone but I can see it being a semi-pain in the ass for those who do.
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Thank you
    edited April 2018
    hedonist said:
    I noticed the "mute / unmute" function for individual forums has been removed (good thing!)  Hopefully this one is just a temporary glitch.  Doesn't matter much as I typically don't post via phone but I can see it being a semi-pain in the ass for those who do.
    I don't post on my phone either, since the mobile version is almost unusable when it comes to posting. This is a desktop issue for me.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:
    I don't post on my phone either, since the mobile version is almost unusable when it comes to posting. This is a desktop issue for me.
    Same here
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    PJ_Soul said:
    hedonist said:
    Same here
    Ditto
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    edited April 2018
    Bread crumbs!?  LOL. Never heard that one before.   Internet lingo always fascinates me!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited April 2018
    A little birdie ate all of the breadcrumbs.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    So Is this a permanent thing? Or will they be back?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    edited April 2018
    Post edited by Sea on
    Thank you everyone for your reports. This issue will be fixed in a future patch. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Breadcrumbs are back. :)
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Thanks! :smile:  Much better!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    Thanks Sea!
    Thank you Sea! :)