Selling 1 ticket (standing) for Amsterdam June 12th, 2018

Hi,

I've got 1 standing ticket for sale for the upcoming Amsterdam show on June 12th. Please contact me if you're interested!

Miranda

Comments

• Hi Miranda

I have just sent you a message about this.

Mike
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    I’ll be second in line for the ticket. 
  • PearlGemPearlGem Posts: 3
    Hey Go Beavers,

MichaelJam and I have come to an agreement on the ticket. So it's no longer for sale. Sorry to disappoint you  :(
    Hopefully you're able to get a ticket for the 2nd Amsterdam show!

Miranda
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    PearlGem said:
    Hey Go Beavers,

MichaelJam and I have come to an agreement on the ticket. So it's no longer for sale. Sorry to disappoint you  :(
    Hopefully you're able to get a ticket for the 2nd Amsterdam show!

Miranda
    No problem. I was happy to see the 2nd show announcement and GA probability is looking pretty good. Thanks for following up. 
  • Hey Pearl Jam Fans,
     I have an extra GA ticket for the June 12th Amsterdam Show!! Now being a true Pearl Jam fan I would never want "Sell" the ticket ...so let's do a trade here....I have never been to Amsterdam and would love someone to show me around.... specifically the "Coffee Shops", the nightlife scene ( Lounges, restaurants, and any other great thing Amsterdam has to offer) .....I land June 8th, so let's designate a day or a couple days I can get the mini-tour of your Wonderful Country/City!!! 

" Under Everything, just another Human Being"- PJ
  • Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    lvaldes32 said:
    Hey Pearl Jam Fans,
     I have an extra GA ticket for the June 12th Amsterdam Show!! Now being a true Pearl Jam fan I would never want "Sell" the ticket ...so let's do a trade here....I have never been to Amsterdam and would love someone to show me around.... specifically the "Coffee Shops", the nightlife scene ( Lounges, restaurants, and any other great thing Amsterdam has to offer) .....I land June 8th, so let's designate a day or a couple days I can get the mini-tour of your Wonderful Country/City!!! 

" Under Everything, just another Human Being"- PJ
    pm sent
  • Ive got a ticket for the 2nd amsterdam show that i can trade with you for your spare 1st show ticket so we can both go to both shows. Interested?