LIVE STREAM: LOLLAPALOOZA BRASIL 2018 TONIGHT

12346»

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 9,942
    demetrios said:
    I'm trying to download it for posterity, but I saw that someone put up a nice quality 1080p copy of the rhcp set from TV on dime, so I'm hoping the same person captured the PJ performance :)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    It was so nice to be able to see good live stream!  Maybe it wouldn’t be a bad idea to do this more often? It was surprising how good it sounded!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    I'm trying to download it for posterity, but I saw that someone put up a nice quality 1080p copy of the rhcp set from TV on dime, so I'm hoping the same person captured the PJ performance :)
    Not positive, but i think Pearl Jam is not allowed on Dime.

http://wiki.dimeadozen.org/index.php/DimeTOS:Not_Allowed_Artists_and_Bands#P
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

cutz said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:

No, it's actually allowed. Not allowed are official SBD or any officially released stuff. The Lolla 2013 show was captured in a great 1080p .ts file, and was originally shared on Dime without any problem. I hope with all my soul a top quality version of this show will be posted as well.

cutz said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:

No, it's actually allowed. Not allowed are official SBD or any officially released stuff. The Lolla 2013 show was captured in a great 1080p .ts file, and was originally shared on Dime without any problem. I hope with all my soul a top quality version of this show will be posted as well.
    Yah, proshot PJ videos are allowed on dime, but as soon as the audio is available for sale they pull it, so hopefully it gets posted.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Best version so far on YouTube. 1080p, crystal clear and no stupid logos by the uploader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fwngho71LY
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    mrk2 said:
    Best version so far on YouTube. 1080p, crystal clear and no stupid logos by the uploader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Fwngho71LY
    Thank you!!!
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    Well crap, now I'm not going to get anything done again today. I'll be watching Mike Mc-Fing-Cready annihilate every solo in crystal clear quality:lol:
    It's a hopeless situation...
    mrk2 said:

The quality is really good.  Unfortunately my youtube downloader's won't let me download that one in anything higher than 720p :(

If I was guessing, I'd say this version came from a TV or Satellite source.  The PQ is much better than the webcast.   Hopefully someone circulates the source :)
    Zod said:
    mrk2 said:

The quality is really good.  Unfortunately my youtube downloader's won't let me download that one in anything higher than 720p :(

If I was guessing, I'd say this version came from a TV or Satellite source.  The PQ is much better than the webcast.   Hopefully someone circulates the source :)
    Try 4k Video Downloader. That one works like a charm.
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:
    mrk2 said:

Try 4k Video Downloader. That one works like a charm.
    Thanks.  I'll give that a try when I get home.
    youtube-dl, to me, is the best and most reliable option for downloading stuff from YouTube.. works from command line though.
    Yeah, great upload the one by Dave Allen, but I'm hoping a proper uncompressed ts file will find its way thru the usual torrent sites; for now I'm enjoying the 3,67 GB 1080p MP4 file from YT.
    youtube-dl, to me, is the best and most reliable option for downloading stuff from YouTube.. works from command line though.
    Yeah, great upload the one by Dave Allen, but I'm hoping a proper uncompressed ts file will find its way thru the usual torrent sites; for now I'm enjoying the 3,67 GB 1080p MP4 file from YT.

The rip with 4K Video Downloader for me was 3.67 GB (3,951,774,114 bytes). Would love to get the original raw video file of this rip. 
    The 11.7 GB MKV version is pretty freaking sweet!
    demetrios said:
    Man... I love you.
    demetrios said:
    Man... I love you.

• It seems like all youtube videos are blocked for Brazil... :( Is there an alternative to watch this?
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    It seems like all youtube videos are blocked for Brazil... :( Is there an alternative to watch this?
    Just do the reverse of what we did to watch the live feed. Get an extension for google chrome (hola) and choose USA or Canada as your country. You should be able to watch the videos then. I am not sure how it works on mobile though. 
  • PJNB said:
    It seems like all youtube videos are blocked for Brazil... :( Is there an alternative to watch this?
    Just do the reverse of what we did to watch the live feed. Get an extension for google chrome (hola) and choose USA or Canada as your country. You should be able to watch the videos then. I am not sure how it works on mobile though. 
    Thanks! I'll definitely try that :)
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    Do you know how the 1080p MKV was captured? Is it re-encoded from the original transport stream. I've noticed in the past that the "purest" direct transport streams for South American festival broadcasts are 1080i. There's usually a lot of different versions available, finding the best can be a pain in the ass.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    Zod said:

cutz said:
    Zod said:
    demetrios said:

Yah, proshot PJ videos are allowed on dime, but as soon as the audio is available for sale they pull it, so hopefully it gets posted.
    Yes it's on ther.

THANKS!!
  • JedJed New York City Posts: 1,134
    Where can I get the 11.7 GB MKV version?
  • Dime definitely have it.