Do "U2" think that a special app. is in store for 8-23-06?

AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
You know Ireland,home of U2. The band will be opening for them later this year. It seems a bit fitting that Bono would join the boys for "Beer Barrel Polka" or something of that nature. What do y'all thinking?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    We've been discussing the possibility and rumours in the 'No support for Dublin yet' thread.

Are you coming over for the Dublin gig?
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    redrock wrote:
    We've been discussing the possibility and rumours in the 'No support for Dublin yet' thread.

Are you coming over for the Dublin gig?

Yes! I am in the Netherlands from Aug.14 thru Aug.25. The Dublin show was the only European stop I could make. I will have an extra 10c ticket for that show. If you know of anyone interested in the ticket,let me know.
  • Jammin909Jammin909 Posts: 888
    G-Man23 wrote:
    You know Ireland,home of U2. The band will be opening for them later this year. It seems a bit fitting that Bono would join the boys for "Beer Barrel Polka" or something of that nature. What do y'all thinking?

I am thinking it would kick ass and would be very envious of anyone in attendence.
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    G-Man23 wrote:
    Yes! I am in the Netherlands from Aug.14 thru Aug.25. The Dublin show was the only European stop I could make. I will have an extra 10c ticket for that show. If you know of anyone interested in the ticket,let me know.

I've PM'd you ref ticket. The Dublin show will be great - loads of us from the board are going! There are a couple of threads going ref Dublin. One of them is to have people share their 'real' name (if wanted!) so we don't call each other by weird names when we meet up and the other is Dublin Schedules - giving flight details - people may be able to share taxis, etc. Also the first post gives a pre-gig meeting place :D Another thread - Dublin here we come - loads of rubbish being spoken on that thread, but good fun!
    If you go on the Dublin Here We Come thread, ask byrnzie for details to the Dublin blog. Dublin goers are posting their picture there so not only will we know names, we might recognise each other.

Whatever you do... it will be great fun!