Inquiry call over Telford child sex exploitation

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739

Inquiry call over Telford child sex exploitation

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-43371805

just fucking sick...
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,694
    So i wonder if this is group of groomers or an individual? There was a case that was made into a tv drama about young girls groomed in the north of England by Pakistani taxi drivers. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    So i wonder if this is group of groomers or an individual? There was a case that was made into a tv drama about young girls groomed in the north of England by Pakistani taxi drivers. 
    That’s just sickening...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    It was in Rochdale google it . It was fuckin awful. Ive not seen about this one in the news here yet. But there some sick fucks. Previously its been a Catholic priest or some scout leader. I really hope they get caught and put in prison where the fellow inmates will beat them to death
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
    It was in Rochdale google it . It was fuckin awful. Ive not seen about this one in the news here yet. But there some sick fucks. Previously its been a Catholic priest or some scout leader. I really hope they get caught and put in prison where the fellow inmates will beat them to death
    Prison is to good for those sick puppies...but if we insist on prison, then they should be in general population.  I do not know about England, but in Canadian prisons these sick fucks are considered the lowest form of life...
    Give Peas A Chance…
    Same they often get killed inside. But get separated for their own safety. Sadly
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

They are separated here as well, 
    Give Peas A Chance…