Do you know a murderer?!

1235»

Comments

• The colonel puts a secret ingredient in his chicken- makes you crave it fortnight.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,480
    Just passing it on.

Im so done with this fan club. I’m joining Insane Clown Posse’s. At least they chill, yo! And buying a chainsaw. With a holster.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    I used to work third shift stock at a grocery store.  In the span of a year and a half I worked with a murderer, rapist, child molester, and multiple drinking on the jobbers.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,704
    Malroth said:
    I used to work third shift stock at a grocery store.  In the span of a year and a half I worked with a murderer, rapist, child molester, and multiple drinking on the jobbers.
    This is horrific. The odds of that?
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    edited March 2018
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    yes. two. more later.
    childhood friend. admitted. to a second in connection to the conviction I am linking to. that charge is federal. life sentence.  previous stint of 8 yrs for manslaughter. claimed to have killed a migrant worker as a teenager. heres Otto...
    https://appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/Search/Details/A507965?Enc=|smith|||||All||Name|41|10|

edit to add, he offered to kill the guy who raped my sister. my father didnt want to carry that on his heart and said no thank you.

I should note he looks waaay thin in that pic. has been dealing with pancreatic cancer. initial conviction listed was for posing as a narcotics officer on a fake drug bust and killed the buyer.  pills did him in.
    otto had his son create a facebook profile. in part to post a letter. long read. I know of 4 by him.
    he claims cops know about 5.  says its 16 in total.  and I would assume others in prison....

otto was an extra in the movie teachers. in several scenes but in one he has a line , something like "hey, you cant do that" when rlph macchios character is being led out of a classroom.  otto is sitting on thge desk wearing an army surplus jacket I think?
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    and I forgot about Rob. Rob is waiting for trial in louisville ky for murder and 3 or 4 other charges. triedfinding current status. no bueno....

http://nbc4i.com/2017/04/27/westerville-man-accused-of-louisville-mans-murder/

• jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    I spent a several years working with folks transitioning out of the prison system. Was around lots of convicted murderers, as well as rapists and child molesters. Prefered working with the murderers over the others. One guy I worked with was, maybe still is, the youngest person charged, tried, and convicted of murder 1 in Minnesota. He was 13 at the time.

Also, a former student of mine was convicted of murdering her infant child. She had mental health issues and untreated post-partum depression. Really sad situation. 
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    RYME said:
    I do not know any murderers. 
    But back in 2001, I worked with a friend of mine at a outdoor camp for "troubled teens" in West Virginia.  The idea was to take troubled teens, young teens into the woods and rough it.  Hiking, backpacking and camping for 6 to 12 week sessions.  Teaching them survival skills, keeping them away from drugs and alcohol, or whatever other vices/demons they were struggling with.  The parents of  these kids were paying a fortune for this 6-12 week outdoor education/rehab program that did really great things for some of them, and not so much good for others. 
    My job was logistics.  They had several different groups at a time at varying stages of the class.  So I was
    Hauling food, & firewood out to the various campsites using a ATV with a trailer. 
    My friend was one of the counselors for these kids.
    Anyway I was involved in the groups orientation day.  They arrive in a bus
    (10 kids/group) they get out and we are in the woods, that's where they get out.
    They are given a backpack and all the Essentials, warm clothes/bedding xcetera needed for life in the forest.  They had tents in place already at the various campsites. 
    I was there in January, February, & March that year, so it was cold snowy & winter.  The idea is that they are out of their element so they have no choice but to pay attention & do what they are told.
    Each group gets orientation when they arrive.
    During orientation I was handing out supplies/Essentials/backpacks to each of these kids, as they were listening to a guy telling them about the program and what they're trying to do and accomplish, and what the goal is.  (A departure from life's vices, a newfound self-respect, self-esteem, respect for others, respect for nature, self confidence, self purpose, teamwork, a sense of belonging, & perseverance, setting goals and accomplishing goals, and coming out a better person at the other end.)
    A lot of the kids during orientation, are restless throwing snowballs, misbehaving, rude, disrespectful.  Talking smack to each other, running around.
    But there was this one young kid in particular about 12 or 13 years old.  I handed him his stuff (most of the kids looked up at me and said thanks or made some sort of a snarky remark) But this (one) He didn't even look up at me.  He was not listening to the orientation speech, he wanted nothing to do with any of the other kids that were there.  He was staring at the ground.
    Long story short, I told my friend (who was one of the counselors that was going to be working with this group.) . I said, "Hey!!, pay close attention to this one kid I think he's in trouble."  My friend said to me "What do you mean?". I said "all the other kids are running around throwing snowballs and arguing and being and being assholes."  I said this kid is in serious trouble, detached,,, he doesn't care about anything...  So my friend was one of the counselors camping out with the group.  I was in logistics so every evening I went back to  town where they had lodging for the employees. 
    3 weeks later,,,
    10:00pm I was in bed sleeping, I got a call from one of the bosses to get myself down to the Trailhead with the ATV, ASAP! possible suicide.  I got to the trailhead at the same time the ambulance got there,,, I had to give the paramedics a ride down into the camp on the ATV, the campsite was 2 miles in the woods off the road.  By the time we got there it was already too late.  One of the kids from a group, went missing around supper time 6 p.m. the search was on long before anyone called me, but they found him over a small hill only about 50 yards behind the campsite hanging in a tree unresponsive unrevivable.  The paramedics tried for a few a few minutes, but no such luck.  Pronounced him dead at the scene.
    So they put him on a stretcher wrapped him up, and I had to drive him (13 year deceased kid on a stretcher,, strap it to the back of the ATV, and drive him & the paramedics out of the woods to the ambulance. 
    It was the same 13 year old boy, that I was worried about during orientation, that I told my buddy to pay close attention to.
    I don't blame my friend for not listening to me.  He had a job to do along with several other counselors, responsible for 10 kids.  One slipped out of sight for a few minutes after dusk.
    But while I was driving out there to the sean, I knew before I got there which kid it was.
    So, we all have our sad tales to tell.
    https://youtu.be/pOGJntWO2UQ
    Be careful with each other, these fragile flames,,,,

What a sad story.  Unfortunately, I guess they got to this kid a little too late, he was already in serious trouble/distress, as you stated.  Heartbreaking story.  This one is going to stay with me a while.