Seattle Aug 8 - Looking to trade my seat ticket (plus cost) for a GA pit ticket

adventureangieadventureangie Posts: 9
edited April 2018 in Given To Fly (live)
Deleted by Admin
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I have one ticket for August 8th show Sec 150, Row 20, Seat 5. Would love to trade it plus cost for a GA ticket on that night. We are road tripping it to Seattle and I would LOVE to be with my friends on the floor during the show. Thanks! :)
    Gotta keep it face value.  Doesn't exactly sound like it and the mods will shut you down.  FYI.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Thanks for the heads up. I'm not in any way trying to mess with the system, just happy to pay cost for GA and gift my seat as a huge thank you. :)
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm not in any way trying to mess with the system, just happy to pay cost for GA and gift my seat as a huge thank you. :)
    That's not how it works.  Thread is going to get shut down for that.  Some kind advice?  Face is face only.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Reminder: Ticket sales = face value

We are not a broker site - do not sell or ask someone to sell tickets above face value here.
    Ten Club ticket: Please know only one ticket in each ticket pair ( your guest ticket) will be transferable at a later date.  The remaining ticket in each pair is non-transferable.  Information on how to transfer your guest ticket will be available closer to the show date.

Please see the rules:

Posting Guidelines:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

Ten Club Ticket Policy:
    Note: Rules may change slightly from tour to tour, so please be sure to read the complete pre-sale announcement for any changes to the policies listed below.
    https://help.pearljam.com/hc/en-us/articles/204909414-Ticket-Policy

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm not in any way trying to mess with the system, just happy to pay cost for GA and gift my seat as a huge thank you. :)

You are offering more for the seat that you want in GA. That is against the rules.
This discussion has been closed.