13»

Comments

• JH6056JH6056 Posts: 2,427
    c
    samjam said:
    Ok. Here goes.

1. The Who - Izod Center - East Rutherford, NJ -10/29/08
    The one and only concert I went to with my late father. The Who was his favorite band, and he hadn't seen them play live since seeing them at Woodstock. He passed that love onto me and we had the BEST time at the show, singing every word. He told me after that he had never seen me so happy before. One of my most cherished memories. Only my 2nd concert ever, too--the show that made me want to go to a million more live shows.

2. Paul McCartney - Yankee Stadium - Bronx, NY - 7/16/11
    My whole family on both sides is from the Bronx, so Yankee Stadium is a special place to see a show. First time seeing Sir Paul--I don't think much more has to be said. Magic. I got a Blackbird inspired tattoo 2 weeks later.

3. Pearl Jam - each show is so special....so top 3:
    -MSG, NYC, 5/21/10. My 2nd PJ show, my first being the night before. What a way to introduce me to live PJ. A night I'll never forget--pure bliss.
    -Baltimore, MD, 10/27/13. Well, duh :) Best birthday ever!
    -Leeds, UK, 7/8/14. Had just graduated college, first big trip abroad on my own. A set list that dreams were made of with a collection of friends from around the world, including my best friend who went to MSG 2 with me and was converted that day.

4. Foo Fighters - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC - 5/5/14
    Foo Fighters were the secret special guests, but the secret didn't last too long. Front row, tiny venue that means a whole lot to me, a favorite band. They played from 11pm-1am and ripped the roof of the place. I also had a fever and was struggling until they came on (then it disappeared-funny how that works), but it was sooo worth it!

5. Glen Hansard - 9:30 Club - Washington, DC - 9/19/12
    First Glen show, and first show I saw after my father passed. That show gave me the strength to tackle things head on, and keep moving forward. I also went to the show with a huge Glen fan who really needed that night of music as well.

6. Soundgarden - DAR Constitution Hall - Washington, DC - 1/18/13
    First SG show, 8th row--never thought I'd get to see SG and the excitement was high that night. I was mindblown. Everything I thought it was going to be, and more. Chris was a truly special soul with true talent. Got the setlist, and got to meet Matt and Kim as well after the show.

7. Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Madison Square Garden - NYC - 3/28/16
    The River tour, marathon show, with a good friend, and also my Mom. You go through every emotion at a Bruce show, and leave feeling cleansed. I had a smile on my face for weeks after this show.

8. Temple of the Dog - Madison Square Garden - NYC - 11/7/16
    9th row at MSG for a once in a lifetime (sadly) show, with my boyfriend. I really cherish my memories of this one. You could tell how much fun this tour was for the band--special to see.

9. My Morning Jacket - Fillmore Detroit - Detroit, MI - 6/16/15
    Front row center for one of the best live bands out there today. When Jim James looked at my bf and I and pointed to us, it felt like we had magical powers. A head banging, arms to the sky good time.

10. Stevie Wonder - Global Citizen Festival, Central Park - New York, NY - 9/29/12
    The most/hardest I've ever danced sober. He's still astounding.

THAT WAS HARD! Other amazing shows include: Dispatch at Forest Hills Stadium, Band of Horses at Grand Central Terminal, MUNA at Brooklyn Bowl, Avett Brothers at The Capitol Theatre, Miike Snow at Le Poisson Rouge, Guster at The Capitol Theatre, Lady Gaga at Citi Field, Neil Young at The Hippodrome Theatre, The National at Forest Hills Stadium, RHCP at MSG, HAIM at Mo Pop Festival, Umphreys McGee at Fillmore Silver Spring, Kendrick Lamar at Terminal 5, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers at Forest Hills Stadium
    That is another of several great and varied lists in this convo.  And it's lovely to hear the why behind each one.  So glad you got to go to that Who show with our dad - what a start to a lifetime love of live music!
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    samjam said:
    Front row center for one of the best live bands out there today. When Jim James looked at my bf and I and pointed to us, it felt like we had magical powers. A head banging, arms to the sky good time.

We were on the rail for this show too...right in front of Carl.
    The 2 nights in Detroit were just INCREDIBLE!!

Will I see you at the Glen Hansard show in Detroit on March 20th?

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    edited March 2018
    derbydave said:
    samjam said:

We were on the rail for this show too...right in front of Carl.
    The 2 nights in Detroit were just INCREDIBLE!!

Will I see you at the Glen Hansard show in Detroit on March 20th?

Yes, those MMJ shows sure were incredible! We took it easy in the seats the next night. Both shows were memorable, but nothing like being rail for some Jacket!

I had planned on going, bf and I got 2 tickets, but then our Euro vacation materialized. So I'm no longer making the trip to save some $$, but my bf will be there. I got to see Glen 3 times in NYC a few months ago, so doesn't hurt as bad this time. I hope it's an amazing show!
    Post edited by samjam on
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    My wife gave me a t-shirt that says on the front "I may be old but I got to see all the great bands."  Well, it's true I've seen many great bands but ALL of them?  No!  The great bands I have not seen but wish I had include:

The Beatles
    Big Brother and the Holding Company with Janis Joplin
    David Bowie
    Cream
    The Damned
    The Doors
    The Grateful Dead
    Green Day
    Led Zeppelin
    Nirvana
    Rancid
    Ramones
    The Rolling Stones
    Sex Pistols
    The Velvet Underground/ Lou Reed
    Wire

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483
    1.Pearl Jam- Indy 1998.  First pj concert, the moment long road started I entered some sort of crying paralysis.
    2.Flogging Molly- Detroit 2016.  Hometown show, they just seem to keep getting better live.
    3.Rancid, AFI, Distillers- Chicago riviera 2000?- First Rancid concert, Crowd was wild through all 3 bands.
    4.Flogging Molly, Gogol Bordello, Throwrag- Chicago 2005?- Throw Rag and gogol  are both really fun bands.
    5.Dropkick Murphys, Sick of it all- Chicago, the vic 2001?- First concert after 9\11,  Chicago FD pipes and drums unit opened up the show. AMAZING.
    6.Social Distortion. Indy 2015?- 25th anniversary of s\t album.  Just had a blast in the pit with my friends.
    7.P J 2013 wrigley- Lifelong cubs fan.
    8. Dropkick murphys- toledo 1998?- First punk rock show, little bar with cheap beer and no stage security.
    9. Warped tour- all of them together 2001- 2008?- Valient thorr, rancid, h2o, atmosphere, strung out, living end, bad religion, just to name a few.
    10. all the rest of the PJ show out doors. PJ20, wrigley, Indy.  PJ is better under the moon.
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Great thread. Top ten but in no particular order

Pearl Jam - Randall’s Island 9/29/96 and Atlantic City ‘05 (and really every show)
    My Morning Jacket - Red Rocks ‘16
    Radiohead - ‘97 Hammerstein Ballroom NY
    Radiohead w/ Beta Band - Liberty St Park ‘01
    Eddie Vedder - Newark ‘10?
    The Strokes - ‘01 Stone Pony Asbury Park
    The Strokes - NYEve Apollo Theater ‘01
    Rage Against the Machine - ‘96 Roseland ballroom 
    Beta Band - TLA Philly ‘02
    Tool - Roseland ‘96

These are three shows that must have been absolutely amazing to be at!
    Yeah, incredible. The Radiohead Hammerstein show was the MTV Live at the 10 spot broadcast, not sure how we scored tickets for that. It was when OK computer was ascending. 
    The rage show was when Evil Empire had just come out and the show was intense and surprisingly fun. Crowd was cool as hell.
    And the Tool show was when Aenima came out. They opened the show was the beginning of H. For like 15 minutes and the anticipation of them exploding was great 
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/radiohead/1997/hammerstein-ballroom-new-york-ny-5bd6efac.html

I was at one of the ratm shows at rose land and man did it kick my ass!  Still my second favorite show of all time behind randall's 2 and msg 2, 98 (tied for first).
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    Ah never mind will have to really think about it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,258
    PJ_Soul said:

I am not as dedicated to this as some of you - not going to name specific shows!
    I couldn't do that either. I wouldn't even be able to pick a favourite PJ show, never mind think about all of the others! 
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • GB281198GB281198 Virginia Posts: 398
    Pearl Jam- John Paul Jones Arena
    Metallica - John Paul Jones
    Bruce Springsteen& the E Street Band- Virginia Beach Amphitheatre
    Old Crow Medicine Show- Ted Constant
    Dwight Yoakam- Harvester Center
    Gaslight Anthem- Norva
    Willie Nelson- Ferguson center
    Allman Brothers - Virginia Beach Amphitheatre
    Jason Isbell- Chrysler Hall
    Avett Brothers- Portsmouth Amphitheatre
    Tool- Hampton Coliseum

After the first five the others are all about even. Also seen good shows from Merle Haggard, Van Halen, Rolling Stones Bob Seeger, Rush, and Garth Brooks
    Malroth said:
    1.Pearl Jam- Indy 1998.  First pj concert, the moment long road started I entered some sort of crying paralysis.
    2.Flogging Molly- Detroit 2016.  Hometown show, they just seem to keep getting better live.
    3.Rancid, AFI, Distillers- Chicago riviera 2000?- First Rancid concert, Crowd was wild through all 3 bands.
    4.Flogging Molly, Gogol Bordello, Throwrag- Chicago 2005?- Throw Rag and gogol  are both really fun bands.
    5.Dropkick Murphys, Sick of it all- Chicago, the vic 2001?- First concert after 9\11,  Chicago FD pipes and drums unit opened up the show. AMAZING.
    6.Social Distortion. Indy 2015?- 25th anniversary of s\t album.  Just had a blast in the pit with my friends.
    7.P J 2013 wrigley- Lifelong cubs fan.
    8. Dropkick murphys- toledo 1998?- First punk rock show, little bar with cheap beer and no stage security.
    9. Warped tour- all of them together 2001- 2008?- Valient thorr, rancid, h2o, atmosphere, strung out, living end, bad religion, just to name a few.
    10. all the rest of the PJ show out doors. PJ20, wrigley, Indy.  PJ is better under the moon.
    Whoa, Throw Rag!!  I forgot about them, but they were great live!
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    goldrush said:
    PJ_Soul said:

I am not as dedicated to this as some of you - not going to name specific shows!
    I couldn't do that either. I wouldn't even be able to pick a favourite PJ show, never mind think about all of the others! 
    Yeah, this is a tough list to make.  After I made my list I thought about some really terrific shows I saw by bands no one has ever heard of like The Young Doctors (from the Bay Area, California) or The Bongos (saw them twice) from Hoboken NJ.  And then there was seeing the Violent Femmes in seedy club in San Jose where the atmosphere actually did verge on being massively violent until the show started and then it was just mayhem.  But what a show!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Brigadoon, foodie capital Posts: 3,218
    brianlux said:
    goldrush said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Yeah, this is a tough list to make.  After I made my list I thought about some really terrific shows I saw by bands no one has ever heard of like The Young Doctors (from the Bay Area, California) or The Bongos (saw them twice) from Hoboken NJ.  And then there was seeing the Violent Femmes in seedy club in San Jose where the atmosphere actually did verge on being massively violent until the show started and then it was just mayhem.  But what a show!

After too many years (I grew up in the Midwest, see), I saw the Violent Femmes in San Francisco. They were loud AF. Early '90s. Great show, and one I was going to mention in my list.

In no particular order:
    1) The Style Council, Berlin, Oct. 1985. All I can say is, if you ever have a chance to see Paul Weller live, DO NOT pass it up. One of the top ten nights of my life, period.
    2) That Femmes show, SFO, 1992 or 1993.
    3) Peter Gabriel, "Secret World" tour, 1993.
    4) The Church, at, I want to say The Orpheum, Boston, 1990. Fourth row. Amazing guitars.
    5) Richard Thompson, NJPAC, 2015? Second row. "1952 Vincent Black Lightning" live is a bucket-list sort of thing. Amazing.
    6) Glen Hansard at the Beacon, 2014? The years are starting to blend together. Incredible show, ended out on the street.
    6.5) Glen Hansard with Richard Thompson opening for him(!), Brooklyn, December 2015.
    7) Pearl Jam, Mansfield 1, 2008 -- our boys' first show, awesome "Betterman," probably our best family memory.
    8) Pearl Jam, Hartford 2013. Another one of the top ten nights of my life.
    9) Augustin Hadelich playing the Sibelius violin concerto, NJPAC with the NJSO, 2012. This was a life-changing experience for me, topped only by:
    10) Augustin Hadelich with Orpheus, December 2015. An absolutely sublime performance, incredibly moving; I can't even find the words to describe how good he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me32YYeLfwQ

All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    having white hair has it's advantages sometimes as there are way too many to list.
    an impossible task to make it 10 only  :)
    i saw a club sized show last year that would qualify but i also saw the pete psychoderelict tour in the early 1990's and one year it was the mighty dbt with jason for nye in atlanta. his last shows/tour with that band. etc etc lol
    having white hair has it's advantages sometimes as there are way too many to list.
    an impossible task to make it 10 only  :)
    i saw a club sized show last year that would qualify but i also saw the pete psychoderelict tour in the early 1990's and one year it was the mighty dbt with jason for nye in atlanta. his last shows/tour with that band. etc etc lol
    Now that you've acknowledged it's an impossible task, you could just do the 1st 10 greatest that come to mind, and then sneak in another couple of lists of ten every few posts... We'll all pretend we don't' realize it's all you :) 
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Wow, that was tough. In no particular order:
    • Aerosmith - Seattle Center Coliseum - 1978 - my first concert, so obviously a memorable one. Toured in support of Draw the Line.
    • Roger Waters - Seattle Center Arena - 1987 - Radio KAOS tour. Pink Floyd was my favorite band. Waters left in 1985, so this was the first chance for me to see him solo following the breakup. Smaller venue, and it blew my mind. I've seen him a number of times since, but this one I really enjoyed.
    • Pink Floyd  - Kingdome - 1987 - Momentary Lapse of Reason tour. Same year I saw Waters I had to go see a Waters-less Pink Floyd. A great performance in a shitty venue.
    • Yes - Seattle Center Coliseum - 1979 - Tormato Tour. At the time, my 2nd favorite band after Pink Floyd. The band played "in the round" and I'd never seen a stage setup like that. Was absolutely captivated.
    • Pearl Jam - Benaroya Hall - 2003 - Great venue, and first time I'd see PJ do an acoustic set. 
    • Temple of the Dog - Paramount Theatre - 2016 - Once in a lifetime opportunity. Something I'll never forget.
    • Nudedragons (Soundgarden) - The Showbox - 2010 - Soundgarden hadn't played together since 1997, and this was a show that was only announced the day before. Tickets went on sale and it was mayhem. I managed to snag a ticket, and got to the Showbox. It was packed, hot, and the show melted my face off. Unbelievable energy by a band who hadn't played together in many years and kicked of a revival of sorts.
    • Brad & Friends - The Showbox - 2010 - My favorite Seattle singer, Shawn Smith, fronted 5 out of 6 sets/bands that night! First set was Stone Gossard's side project Hank Khoir. Then Shawn fronted a Satchel reunion set. Followed by Shawn fronting a Pigeonhed reunion set. Then Brad played. After Brad, Shawn took the mic again for a Malfunkshun reunion. The night was closed out with Shawn on the mic one last time for a Mother Love Bone reunion with Stone, Jeff, Shawn, Bruce and Greg. A fantastic night of Seattle superstars. 
    • Rammstein - Tacoma Dome - 2011 - They hadn't toured the US for a decade, so when they announced, I jumped on it. It was a bizarre, freaky, awesomely macabre show, and I loved the spectacle.
    • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - The Gorge - 2005 - I've seen Tom a few times. Being at the Gorge just makes experiences a little more memorable, and this show as perfect.
    • Screaming Trees - The Showbox - 1997 - I'd seen them a few times, but this show at the Showbox was killer. Amazing energy.
    Shit, I tried to stop at 10. I'll stop now.

"I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    edited March 2018
    Surely I've contributed to a similar thread on this forum before but here goes again with updates. No particular order

Pearl Jam July 8, 2003 MSG - The hits, the covers, the guest appearances, Riot Act.

Soul Asylum Maxwell's, Hoboken NJ September 12, 1999 - Long show with rare songs and covers, and rare opening sets by Michal Towber, and The O'Jeez.

Drive By Truckers - Union Transfer, Philadelphia, November 9, 2016 (yes, the day after the election..."Good evening Philly, we're a goddamn motherfucking American Band.")

Wilco Solid Sound 2013 Night 1 - Covers Show - As awesome as it gets if you ever want to make up the setlist. The Boys Are Back in Town indeed.

Rhett Miller w/ Ben Kweller - May 28, 20011 Fez Under Time Cafe, NYC - My introduction to Rhett solo and the first of very many shows at Fez where Rhett tested out material that would not appear on band/solo albums for years. Ramones cover w/ Ben.

Jeff Tweedy w/ Ben Kweller - February 2001, Irving Plaza, NYC. Especially rich, deep sound on this tour, and great song selections and hilarious banter. Introduction to Ben Kweller of whom I became a huge fan..

Neko Case acoustic duo, opening for Mavis Staples - March 2011 - The Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY. Neko & Paul Rigby last minute fill-ins for Billy Bragg. Rare acoustic duo set. I was front row. Mavis and her band were awesome too.

Los Lobos - May 1998, Penn's Landing, Philadelphia, PA. one of my first shows ever. Got a soundboard tape from a taper too. A band that never shies away from playing "not just the hits" that are just as fun as the hits.

Richard Thompson - November 2001- The Music Hall, Tarrytown, NY. First show seeing RT, great setlist.

Pearl Jam - July 19, 2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL. Wrigley. The Rain Delay. Ernie Banks. Awesomeness.
    Post edited by ceska on
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    I'll have a go.  Ive seen a lot of shows. These are the ones that come to mind at the moment. Would probably look different on a different day. No particular order:

1. HORDE Festival, Somerset, WI,  1994 -  The Black Crowes headlined the festival.  My very first concert experience. 17 years old, me and a buddy drove 4 hours from central MN to the show.  Smoked WAY too much reefer during the day.  Ended up making it halfway home after the music ended before pulling over in a truck stop and sleeping in the car till the sun came up.

2. The Rolling Stones, Bridges to Babylon Tour, Minneapolis, 1997 - First Stones show.  Keith announces from the stage "This is for Bob." Then the band launches into "Like a Rolling Stone."  Place goes bonkers.

3. Pearl Jam, Oklahoma City, 2013 - First PJ show.  It took a while for this one to happen.  Opened with "Wash".

4. Gaslight Anthem, First Avenue, Minneapolis, 2013 - First Gaslight show. Was absolutely floored by the energy and passion.

5. Bob Dylan, Duluth, MN, 1998 - As someone from northern MN, the shadow of Dylan looms large, so it was a real treat to get to see him perform his very first show in the city he was born in.  

6. Jason Isbell, Eau Claire, WI, 2015 - Had seen him several times before this show, but he and his band were particularly on this night.  The performance of "Cover Me Up" was stunning.

7. Drive By Truckers, First Avenue, Minneapolis, 2016 - All acoustic show.  Front and center spot on the security rail.

8. Roger Waters, St. Paul, MN, 2014 - Great visuals, sound, and experience of one of my all-time favorite albums.

9. Bruce Springsteen, St. Paul, MN, 2012 - Closest thing to a church revival that I had attended since leaving religion. Plus, my "obstructed view" seats ended up being 6 rows off of the side of the stage with no obstructions in sight.

10. Garth Brooks, Minneapolis, MN, 1998 - Prime Garth. 

Just missed this list, or could have made it depending on the day:

Sturgill Simpson, Minneapolis, 2014 - A small 250 capacity club. Blew the doors off of the place. 

KISS/Motley Crue - MN State Fair, 2012

Pearl Jam - Moline, IL, 2014

Brandi Carlile/Old Crow Medicine Show - St. Charles, IA, 2015 - A beautiful, full moon, August night in the middle of an Iowa cornfield.
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    The who rock honors
    The Boss and E-Street Band-metlife stadium-9-23-12
    Pearl Jam-MSG 2 2010
    Chris Cornell-Beacon Theater 2015
    Band Of Horses-Grand Ballroom-acoustic and Hammerstein Ballroom-plugged in-2012-same night 
    Two Man Advantage-20th anniversay show-10-21-17-Amityville Music Hall
    Soundgarden-Hammerstein Ballroom-1-22-13(got the setlist)
    TOTD-MSG 2016
    My Morning Jacket-Beacon Theater-2015(all 4 nights) 
    The Tragically Hip-Beacon Theater-2015
    Aaron Lewis-Beacon Theater-2016
    Blackberry Smoke-Beacon Theater-2016
    Pearl Jam-Philly 09(nights 2-4) 

Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited March 2018
    Not in order:
    Chris Cornell. Lakewood Civic Auditorium. Lakewood 2015
    Chris Cornell. Murat Theater. Indy 2016 (My daughter's first concert.)
    Natalie Merchant. Connor Palace/Playhouse Square. Cleveland 2017
    The National. Masonic Temple. Detroit 2017
    Pearl Jam. US Bank Arena. Cincinnati 2014
    Pearl Jam. Chicago. Wrigley 2016
    Pink Floyd. Cleveland Stadium. Cleveland 1994
    Pixies. Express LIVE! Columbus 2017
    Queensryche. CSU Convocation Center. Cleveland 1995
    Robert Plant/Jimmy Page. Gund Arena. Cleveland 1995

@Dankind can't follow the rules.  :lol:  Didn't you forget a few people?  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1