Do you know a murderer?!

FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
I recently found out a kid I went to school/graduated with attempted to kill his wife. DID NOT see this one coming.  They have 2 kids. He's a teacher. He was having an affair with an under age student. Wife finds out and he cut her throat and sat next to her and waited for her to die. Shes a nurse and positioned herself so she didn't choke on her own blood. She pleads with him to save her. He calls the underage pre teen and she talks him into calling the ambo. She survived. I wish I were making this up. I'm still shocked and speechless. I'd much rather say I went to school with someone that's now famous!

His parents both taught at our school too. 

It's just so bizarre and unbelievable! :open_mouth:
Oh please let it rain today.
Those that can be trusted can change their mind.

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Ohhh that is nasty!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Yes!
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Went to school with a guy from 1st grade to 8th grade.  Never saw him again. In his 20s he raped and murdered some girl just for making fun of him.  Dumped her body in the lake and some fishermen found her floating upright.  Detectives found store surveillance of him buying the supplies he used and called him.  He blew his head off.  Normal kid too.  Not too quiet and not too crazy. Bizarre. Spooky stuff. 
    Whoa. Spooky is right. 
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Thankfully I do not.  Or I just don't have Facebook and thus can't remember more than 20 names or so from my high school days (have a terrible memory). 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Holy shit, Foxy.

I wonder how many murderers we know...but we don't know they're murderers.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    yes. two. more later.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    hedonist said:
    Holy shit, Foxy.

I wondered the very same thing. I would hope I’d be able to sense that but some are pure psychopaths and I worry about those the most. 
    Besides, I’m pretty sure if I knew a murderer, they would’ve killed me by now. :lol:
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I think there are some who hide it well, like Bundy.  Then others who give it away with their fucked up eyes like Manson.

Then others who just snap for whatever reason(s).
    Thankfully I do not.  Or I just don't have Facebook and thus can't remember more than 20 names or so from my high school days (have a terrible memory). 
    I haven't been out of school very long :giggle: sorry. 

hedonist said:
    Holy shit, Foxy.

Ikr!?

mickeyrat said:
    yes. two. more later.
    2 mickey!!!!! Ahhh!
    hedonist said:
    Holy shit, Foxy.

I wondered the very same thing. I would hope I’d be able to sense that but some are pure psychopaths and I worry about those the most. 
    Besides, I’m pretty sure if I knew a murderer, they would’ve killed me by now. :lol:
    Not quite what meant lol
    hedonist said:
    I think there are some who hide it well, like Bundy.  Then others who give it away with their fucked up eyes like Manson.

Then others who just snap for whatever reason(s).
    I didn't grow up with any real violence or disturbances. 

Now, I spend my days worried about my kids and community speaking with other parents about our schools issues and how to prevent suicide and drugs and shootings. 
    edited March 2018
    mickeyrat said:
    yes. two. more later.
    childhood friend. admitted. to a second in connection to the conviction I am linking to. that charge is federal. life sentence.  previous stint of 8 yrs for manslaughter. claimed to have killed a migrant worker as a teenager. heres Otto...
    https://appgateway.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/Search/Details/A507965?Enc=|smith|||||All||Name|41|10|

edit to add, he offered to kill the guy who raped my sister. my father didnt want to carry that on his heart and said no thank you.

I should note he looks waaay thin in that pic. has been dealing with pancreatic cancer. initial conviction listed was for posing as a narcotics officer on a fake drug bust and killed the buyer.  pills did him in.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    edited March 2018
    mickeyrat said:
    yes. two. more later.
    this is max. we used to shoot pool together at a couple different bars. then he had a bad night.
    tied up his mother for sure and pistol whipped her ( I heard). then much later was pulled over  about80 miles away and murdered an ohio state highway patrolman. initially received the death penalty. apparently successfully appealed that.

see below. goddamn website isnt allowing me to paste a link in this post.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    As far as I know, I don't know any murderers, but twice I have had guys try to do harm to me that could have been fatal and I've been shot to death in a dream once.  I am very wary of strangers.  Very wary.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    I was shot to death in a dream myself .
    My friends dad killed me in a dream. 
    I don't know any murderers .
    Unless your a murderer amongst murderers no one knows a murderer
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    We are all capable of murder under the right circumstances.
    Humanity is a beastly breed.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    edited March 2018
    FoxyRedLa said:
    hedonist said:
    Holy shit, Foxy.

Not quite what meant lol
    Yes, I knew one. The guy who sat at my table in Marketing. Apparently one day he was found sitting in the rain with his dry dog on their back steps. Inside, he had bludgeoned to death his parents and brother and sister. 
    Post edited by RogueStoner on
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    rgambs said:
    We are all capable of murder under the right circumstances.
    Humanity is a beastly breed.
    We are bread to kill each other, true.

Yes I know a few murderers.
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    A guy I went to high school with killed someone in a bar fight when I was in college. From what I remember, details were sketchy about why they were fighting and what actually happened during the fight. The other guy initially survived, but died a day or 2 later in the hospital. It's jarring to find out about something like that, but knowing who that classmate was, I wasn't shocked about it. He came from a well to do family and they hired a lawyer that was able to get him little to no jail time.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    My half brother was convicted of murder and I don't know if he did it or not.  It was a total shitshow "Making A Murderer" situation where there were clear indications that he did and equally clear indications that it couldn't possibly have been him.  He maintained innocence until the day he killed himself, when he wrote a confession that was loaded with sarcasm and hyperbole, further confusing the issue. The tone (and even the verbiage) was "I am the scum of the Earth, congratulations, you got your man, you are all angels and I'm the devil"
    The state was convinced of his guilt from the start, they never considered any other suspects, including a convicted rapist whose DNA was recovered from the scene.  They didn't even come close to meeting the burden of proof for a murder conviction, but the jury would have voted guilty before the trial began due to media coverage.

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    someone I went to high school with, a relatively nice kid at the time. 

Maybe 10-15 years after graduation?

He went after an ex girlfriend who still lived in my neighborhood with a gun and shot her in the ass a few times as she ran from him.  He chased after her and the cops gunned him down.  In his apartment, they found a huge cache of weapons (freedom!) and homemade bombs and such.  

http://www.niagara-gazette.com/news/local_news/niagara-falls-fatal-shootout-leads-to-small-arsenal/article_325d0792-d58f-5133-9d93-66d5ae743dcd.html
    jugglers sandwhich making neighbor offed the wife.....

• darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    My mom was a nurse back in the day. She and one of her nurse's aids became friends. She started hanging out at our house too much and started talking to me about hooking up. I was 15-16 back in 1997-98. I kept it quiet but I never did anything. Good thing she was not hot! 

Next, she started talking about her young son having leukemia. My mom said something to her mom (the murderers mother) about how sad it was that her grand son had leukemia. Her mom told my mom that it was not true. That's when my mom quit talking to this weird lady.

Fast forward a couple years, the crazy lady is a caregiver for an elderly man who passes away. Autopsy shows he was poisoned to death with anti-freeze. Records show the elderly person signed everything over to the crazy lady shortly before his death...in her hand writing. Psycho bitch is up for parole sometime in the next 5-10 years.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I am a cereal killer.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    dankind said:
    I am a cereal killer.
    Yes, everyone, Dan kind is the subject of this book!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    mickeyrat said:
    jugglers sandwhich making neighbor offed the wife.....
    LOL, I was coming here to post the same damn thing. was it grilled cheese?
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited March 2018
    A friend of mine in high school became a two-time murderer, starting maybe a couple years after graduation. He murdered the first person in cold blood - totally innocent victim who he didn't know but stabbed to death at a party when he was in a rage. He just attacked the first person he saw. And then he was released under extenuating circumstances (drunk and with a learning disability leading to rage problems apparently), and he did it again, basically the same exact scenario. He was let out again (he had to do intensive counseling and shit). Last I heard he's happily married. He might have kids now. :disappointed: That must be VERY upsetting for the families of his victims.
    The crazy thing is that he was a nice guy. He did get in fights once in a while, but besides that, he was alright, and I never thought he'd be dangerous to anyone. I hung out with him often enough. I liked him. My parents both taught him and they liked him too. And he was from a very nice, stable family with parents who really cared and two very successful siblings. He just had a screw loose... he would snap and be unable to control himself (and it was worse when he drank).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata