Options

GA tickets on Stubhub... will they go up or down closer to the concert date

based on prior years... buy now or wait? 

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Corey GCorey G Tacompton, WA Posts: 37
    Don’t support the pieces of shit by buying them at inflated prices. Wait till the day of the show when they are panicking and will sell them for face or lower. 
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,509
    I think most people here would say don’t buy as you’re encouraging a-holes who put in for the lottery and took tickets away from others. Like someone could literally be sitting halfway around the world with no intention on going to the show, eat the cost of 1 ticket and still make a few thousand dollars for doing nothing other than being a parasite. Having said that, I feel like in 2016 they stayed steady at around $1500.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    edited February 2018
    In all likelihood, they will not be able to sell 10C GA tickets for this tour on StubHub. Since 10C tickets will be mobile and provided to us by a secure online account when they're sent out, I think there will not be an option to print them as a pdf or anything that can be transferred through StubHub. You'll need to know the person that you're transferring the ticket to and be able to text, email, or directly be in contact with them to get them the ticket as a one-time transfer. On StubHub, buyers and seller never make direct contact with one another or exchange contact info.

And yes, don't buy 10C tix above face value or encourage that behavior.
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    kasedoug said:
    In all likelihood, they will not be able to sell 10C GA tickets for this tour on StubHub. Since 10C tickets will be mobile and provided to us by a secure online account when they're sent out, I think there will not be an option to print them as a pdf or anything that can be transferred through StubHub. You'll need to know the person that you're transferring the ticket to and be able to text, email, or directly be in contact with them to get them the ticket as a one-time transfer. On StubHub, buyers and seller never make direct contact with one another or exchange contact info.

And yes, don't buy 10C tix above face value or encourage that behavior.
    If you sell hard tickets, you have to print out a UPS label provided by Stubhub and drop the tickets off at a UPS store. So the seller will know the buyer's details in that case.

But yeah, I don't know how that could work with the mobile ticket thing. Hopefully ten club can contact stubhub and get them to remove these listings.
  • Options
    the shows are a few months from now, so i think you will do pretty well getting in the door. stub hub sucks due to scalpers, and at the same time, what if your seller fails to provide you tickets? waiting all that time just to get a refund? keep an eye on here and other fan sites for people exchanging tickets at face value. you can always check the venue ticket pages as well to see if any blocks get dumped for sale.
    i have witnessed some performances. i have soaked up a lot of memories.
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Guaranteed you can find one on here for face value. There have already been multiple people saying they have extras. Just be patient and check in here frequently and you will find one. 
  • Options
    Thanks for all the comments.  I really don't want to miss out on this but I can't justify the rip off amount on StubHub. Guess I'll keep watching here for a possible pair of extras. 
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Yeah, post an ISO here and keep checking for spares. $130 is way better than $2000
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    Yeah, post an ISO here and keep checking for spares. $130 is way better than $2000
    Will give it a shot. Thanks. 
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    riley540 said:
    There’s lots of hope. A fan reached out to me a few days ago with a spare GA ticket for a show. Great people on here! 
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    riley540 said:
    There’s lots of hope. A fan reached out to me a few days ago with a spare GA ticket for a show. Great people on here! 
    Thanks for the positive vibes! 
This discussion has been closed.