They stuck me in the last draw group and then never sent me the text alert, so I had no chance

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
started 7 minutes ago and no text alerts, whose fault is this? Ticketmasters or Pearl Jam?

Comments

• ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    Ticketmaster controls all of the verified fan sales. Pearl Jam was just utilizing a tool Ticketmaster has.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    edited February 2018
    Typo when you entered your phone number? I have to think that the last group had as much chance as any other group. But if it was their mistake, it was likely Ticketmaster's.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    My sister in law was in the 11:30 group for Seattle and she got the text at 11:31. Not like there are any tickets anyways but still...
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    know1 said:
    Typo when you entered your phone number? I have to think that the last group had as much chance as any other group.
    That's impossible, because my phone number auto fills in  and I have had the same number for over 10 years, plus I double checked it

• jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    PJNB said:
    My sister in law was in the 11:30 group for Seattle and she got the text at 11:31. Not like there are any tickets anyways but still...
    I got it right at 11:30 or after as well. Agree, it really didn’t matter. Oh well. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
    jwc6160 said:
    PJNB said:
    I got it right at 11:30 or after as well. Agree, it really didn’t matter. Oh well. 
    it's 11:48 and I still don't have a code, I got totally fucked
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    jwc6160 said:
    PJNB said:
    That sucks. Even if there were no tickets left the codes should have been delivered on time.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    i never got a code either, got an email saying they something was wrong with my text (they had the correct number)
    JimmyV said:
    jwc6160 said:
    PJNB said:
    That sucks. Even if there were no tickets left the codes should have been delivered on time.
    totally fucked to have 4 different groups and allow the last group to be totally shut out, everyone should have had an equal chance, I guess they had to hook up the ticket brokers, watch they will have awesome seats
    i never got a code either, got an email saying they something was wrong with my text (they had the correct number)
    I received no such text alert and I could not get any real time help from ticketmaster
  • Mr BenjaminMr Benjamin Adelaide, Australia Posts: 88
    I wouldn't get so rage filled about it. If you got a text you would have spend the next hour watching your selected seats get stolen from under your nose.
    George, Washington (September 01, 2005)
    Toronto, Ontario (September 19, 2005)
    Quebec City, Quebec (September 20, 2005)
    Halifax, Nova Scotia (September 22, 2005)
    St. Johns, Newfoundland (September 24, 2005)
    St. Johns, Newfoundland (September 25, 2005)
    Washington, D.C. (May 30, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey (June 01, 2006)
    E. Rutherford, New Jersey (June 03, 2006)
    George, Washington (July 22, 2006)
    George, Washington (July 23, 2006)
    Dublin, Ireland (August 23, 2006)
    Reading, England (August 27, 2006)
    Sydney, Australia (November 07, 2006)
    Sydney, Australia (November 08, 2006)
    Melbourne, Australia (November 13, 2006)
    Melbourne, Australia (November 14, 2006)
    Melbourne, Australia (November 16, 2006)
    Sydney, Australia (November 18, 2006)
    Newcastle, Australia (November 19, 2006)
    Adelaide, Australia (November 21, 2006)
    Adelaide, Australia (November 22, 2006)
    Perth, Australia (November 25, 2006)
    London, UK (August 18, 2009)
    Perth, Australia (November 14, 2009) 
    Adelaide, Australia (November 17, 2009)
    Melbourne, Australia (November 20, 2009)
    Sydney, Australia (November 22, 2009)
    Brisbane, Australia (November 25, 2009)
    Auckland, New Zealand (November 27, 2009)
    Christchurch, New Zealand (November 29, 2009)
    Los Angeles, CA (November 23, 2013)
    Los Angeles, CA (November 24, 2013)
    Adelaide, AU (January 31, 2014)
    so yeah just like I thought would happen when I found what my draw was, virtually all of us in the 11:30 draw were completely shafted, many people in Draw 3 got shafted too, they didn't even bother sending some of us texts, so thank you very little
    I wouldn't get so rage filled about it. If you got a text you would have spend the next hour watching your selected seats get stolen from under your nose.
    haha, thanks for the humor, cheers
  • jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Come back closer to the shows. I’m sure something will be available. I’m still going to hunt for upgrades once I know where my 10C seat are. If I upgrade, I’d def be willing to meet up and walk in together so you can use my seats. Good luck
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,447
    jwc6160 said:
    Come back closer to the shows. I’m sure something will be available. I’m still going to hunt for upgrades once I know where my 10C seat are. If I upgrade, I’d def be willing to meet up and walk in together so you can use my seats. Good luck
    I bet their will be all kinds of seats available at the public sale next week. I bet they held tickets back for that. 
    Don't worry Hank, you are a respected die hard PJ fan. We'll get you fixed up by August. 
  • You had no chance in second round. Had section 142 at safeco and they kept gliching. Claiming payment errors. Used 3 different cards. 
    Lost them. Went back omon. No seats
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    JimmyV said:
    jwc6160 said:
    PJNB said:
    That does suck and SHOULD not happen. I  got my Code at 7:48 A.M. for the 10:00 Boston Sale( Thankfully i got 10C Tickets)

I didn't know they were using "windows" for this sale. I've done Fan Verified before on they went on sale at 10 or 11 A.M. Local time. 

Good LUCK getting tickets BBH.
    TJ25487 said:
    jwc6160 said:
    I bet their will be all kinds of seats available at the public sale next week. I bet they held tickets back for that. 
    Don't worry Hank, you are a respected die hard PJ fan. We'll get you fixed up by August. 
    Thanks for the moral support it's really appreciated
    jwc6160 said:
    Thanks bro 
  • theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278
    Same here. Had the 10:30 AM CST slot for Chicago. Didn't get the text until 11:14. Obstructed view and nosebleeds. NOPE. I'll wait for the next album when they do a proper tour, there'll plenty of good shows by cheaper bands between now and then. Shit, I'm seeing Dead and Company in Wisconsin in June, lawn seats, 55$ and they play two solid sets of music. I know PJ puts on a killer show but what the fuck. 
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
    Same here. Had the 10:30 AM CST slot for Chicago. Didn't get the text until 11:14. Obstructed view and nosebleeds. NOPE. I'll wait for the next album when they do a proper tour, there'll plenty of good shows by cheaper bands between now and then. Shit, I'm seeing Dead and Company in Wisconsin in June, lawn seats, 55$ and they play two solid sets of music. I know PJ puts on a killer show but what the fuck. 
    Well I live in Seattle and I already took the whole week off, so I am going to go regardless, it just sucks that they would have such a shitty system that screwed the people in the last couple groups, especially the final groups. Next time just put out a disclaimer, this is not fair and if you are in the final 2 time slots, you'll likely going to get shafted
This discussion has been closed.