Options

please close

Comments

• Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    RM162643 said:
    we booked a flight from MN yesterday. Thought about it a few days before and noticed they went up in price some so just pulled the trigger.
    How much?  And where to (Missoula?)?  We have seen digestible prices from MSP to Missoula but my wife thinks they'll go down.  I kinda want to just play it safe and buy.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347

Is anyone heading straight to Chicago from Montana?

I'm in Missoula from (early) on the 12th - 15th, then flying straight to Chicago.

Flights were not bad at all.

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    timdwillitimdwilli Los Angeles, CA Posts: 294
    my2hands said:
    If they don't give Jeff the mic, this show is a failure
    Sweet motherfucking Lew
  • Options
    OnWis97 said:
    RM162643 said:
    we booked a flight from MN yesterday. Thought about it a few days before and noticed they went up in price some so just pulled the trigger.
    How much?  And where to (Missoula?)?  We have seen digestible prices from MSP to Missoula but my wife thinks they'll go down.  I kinda want to just play it safe and buy.
    Yep Minneapolis to Missoula. The flight i wanted straight there and back went from $420 to around $490 feom like thursday to Saturday so just went ahead and booked before lottery. Scored a nice vrbo walking distance to the stadium as well.
    St. Paul, MN 06/16/2003 
    St. Paul, MN 06/26/2006
    MPLS, MN 07/02/2011 EV
    St. Paul, MN 10/19/2014 
    Missoula, MT 08/13/2018 
  • Options
    RM162643 said:
    OnWis97 said:
    RM162643 said:
    Yep Minneapolis to Missoula. The flight i wanted straight there and back went from $420 to around $490 feom like thursday to Saturday so just went ahead and booked before lottery. Scored a nice vrbo walking distance to the stadium as well.
    I've decided to do the drive from Sea to Missoula and back.  Figured I'd enjoy the ride and scenery.
  • Options
    Redmosquito91Redmosquito91 Jackson, WY Posts: 48
    This was the only show I put in for. I'm driving up with some friends from Jackson Hole. Gorgeous scenery around these parts! We aren't sure about lodging yet. I think we are going to wait a little to see if places and prices chill out a bit.

and not to contribute to the hype or anything, but I think this is going to be an unforgettable show!

Pittsburgh 4/26/03, State College 5/3/03, Reading 10/1/04, Toledo 10/2/04, Toronto 9/19/05, Pittsburgh 9/28/05, Cleveland 5/20/06, Pittsburgh 6/23/06, Cincinnati 6/24/06, Washington D.C. 6/22/08, Cleveland 5/9/10, Pittsburgh 10/11/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, Los Angeles 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Missoula 8/13/18, Denver 9/22/22, St. Paul 8/31/23, St. Paul 9/2/23
  • Options
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not; please redirect me if I'm mistaken...
    Missoula gon' be awesome. I hope we will have some pre-concert pub plans posted closer to the date.
    Will there be an opportunity to discuss ticket-sharing?
    I have 2 reserved seating tickets but will likely only need 1.
    I'm hoping to give the second one away, at cost, to another worthy fan!
    Cheers...
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Options
    ChadplamChadplam Alberta Posts: 186
    I hate to be the guy that's bringing it up this early, but I dont think Ill be in town until about 5 or 6 oclock the day of show. Would anyone be able to buy me a poster for the show and I can grab one from Seattle? 
    2016- TOTD Seattle Night 1+2
    2018- Home Shows Night 1+2, Missoula 
  • Options
    jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Chadplam said:
    I hate to be the guy that's bringing it up this early, but I dont think Ill be in town until about 5 or 6 oclock the day of show. Would anyone be able to buy me a poster for the show and I can grab one from Seattle? 

Chadplam said:
    I might be able to help ya. We are getting in town the day before. I don’t usually get posters, but I do typically grab a shirt or hat or something. Think we are staying within walking distance of venue also. I don’t need anything in return. Just remind me as we get closer to the show, as there is a strong chance I’ll forget between now and then :)
  • Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    Anyone else road tripping from the Seattle shows to Missoula?  Cheapest option is looking like driving.  Has anyone drivin this route?
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Anyone else road tripping from the Seattle shows to Missoula?  Cheapest option is looking like driving.  Has anyone drivin this route?
    I live in Bellingham and am driving my van after the Seattle shows! It’s only 7ish hours or so! 
  • Options
    riley540 said:
    I live in Bellingham and am driving my van after the Seattle shows! It’s only 7ish hours or so! 
    I think that's what we're going to do, leave early Sunday and head out. 
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    riley540 said:
    It should be super mellow on Sunday. I’m thinking of doing the same. Are you GA or seating? 
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    Saltzy23 said:

Is anyone heading straight to Chicago from Montana?

I'm in Missoula from (early) on the 12th - 15th, then flying straight to Chicago.

Flights were not bad at all.

I am.  I'm going MPLS -- Missoula -- CHI --- MPLS.  We think we can do that whole thing for 500 or a bit more.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

We're doing Columbus --> Seattle --> Missoula --> Chicago --> Columbus
    With many stops on the way and return trip!!
    Looking forward to the roadtrip :rock_on:

'96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,771
    Flying in from Philly via AA. Looks like we have a layover in Chicago both ways; used my miles so the airfare is pretty much free; staying the 7th until the 14th. We're renting a car while there and will be hitting up Glacier NP for most of the week car camping(as long as there are no wildfires, fingers crossed), then AirBnb for the last couple of days in Missoula.
  • Options

riley540 said:
    riley540 said:
    It should be super mellow on Sunday. I’m thinking of doing the same. Are you GA or seating? 

GA for both.  Just doing nite 2 and Missoula.  Heading to Fenway shows too.
  • Options
    RBAlive2727RBAlive2727 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    RM162643 said:
    I dont think my wife wants me spending a bunch of time fly fishing(this is our 10 yr wedding anniversary trip) so probably just leave that gear at home for this trip. Recommdations on things to do would be great. Half tempted to cruise to Glacier for a day but i know its still over 3 hours. Really just getting excited to be back in MT. Probably nothing wrong with just hanging out around Missoula too..Cant wait til Augus

Post edited by RBAlive2727 on
    6/27/06 St. Paul**MN
    11/16/13 OKC**OK
    10/09/14 Lincoln**NE
    10/19/14 St. Paul**MN
    5/02/16 NYC**MSG #2
    8/20/16 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1
    8/13/18 Missoula**MT WA-Grizz Stadium 
    8/18/18 Chicago**IL Wrigley #1 
    4/2/20 Nashville**TN 
    4/4/20 St. Louis**MO 

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,771
    That looks like a great time!
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    In.
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Wow, think I’ll be in. Let me check the logistics of when my flight lands and if i can make it there on time. Looks awesome. 
  • Options
    I may be interested as well.  Looks sweet.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    I'll have five if a 9 year old can go.  Checking this evening.  Great job on the price negotiation.  
  • Options
    RBAlive2727RBAlive2727 Posts: 97
    edited February 2018
    FYI
    Post edited by RBAlive2727 on
    6/27/06 St. Paul**MN
    11/16/13 OKC**OK
    10/09/14 Lincoln**NE
    10/19/14 St. Paul**MN
    5/02/16 NYC**MSG #2
    4/2/20 Nashville**TN 
    4/4/20 St. Louis**MO 

• Options
    Blacksheep76Blacksheep76 Houston, TX Posts: 167
    FYI...I work for a Print/Promotions Company and get the best pricing on all types of print/apparel products. I plan on bringing up some shirts and Koozies. Looking to sell the dry fit performance shirts for under $10 or less depending on how much interest and just covering cost. But anyone who signs up will get a free Koozie for the remainder of there trip. Pry going to bring 50 Koozies and 24 Shirts. Just a little mementos to bring home with you. Shirts will be White and Koozies will be a mix of White w/Maroon Logo and Maroon w/White Logo. Please fill free to share with other members and friends. 

I'm definitely interested
  • Options
    RM162643 said:
    I dont think my wife wants me spending a bunch of time fly fishing(this is our 10 yr wedding anniversary trip) so probably just leave that gear at home for this trip. Recommdations on things to do would be great. Half tempted to cruise to Glacier for a day but i know its still over 3 hours. Really just getting excited to be back in MT. Probably nothing wrong with just hanging out around Missoula too..Cant wait til August!
    If you are looking for something to do. We are organizing a 10 Club/Family & Friends White Water Rafting Trip @ the Alberton Gorge. I have gotten the rates down to $49/per person for 4 Hours. Sunday August 12th @ 2PM. This link is the Event Page on Facebook. Let me know if  you have any questions or are interested. https://www.facebook.com/events/1984738221846736/

Sorry, I don’t have Facebook so I can’t really see some of th details. Is there a limit on how many people can go? Thanks again. I’m also in on the custom merch :)
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    I'll have five if a 9 year old can go.  Checking this evening.  Great job on the price negotiation.  
    Still trying to work on getting a link with promo code so everyone can go sign up. They are a little slow getting back to me since Its the off season. I will keep everyone updated when I get that information. 
     Yes bring the kids. Minimum age is 6 years old. and there is different options:
    -Do you have to take on the rapids? NO
    (Moderate:Bigger or smaller boats on whitewater trips)-Majority of us will be on this 
    (Mild: Also offer scenic trips with no whitewater) 
    (Extreme: inflatable kayaks for people who want the wildest ride)

6/27/06 St. Paul**MN
    11/16/13 OKC**OK
    10/09/14 Lincoln**NE
    10/19/14 St. Paul**MN
    5/02/16 NYC**MSG #2
    4/2/20 Nashville**TN 
    4/4/20 St. Louis**MO 

• Options
    acpaxton01acpaxton01 Oklahoma Posts: 172
    RM162643 said:
    I dont think my wife wants me spending a bunch of time fly fishing(this is our 10 yr wedding anniversary trip) so probably just leave that gear at home for this trip. Recommdations on things to do would be great. Half tempted to cruise to Glacier for a day but i know its still over 3 hours. Really just getting excited to be back in MT. Probably nothing wrong with just hanging out around Missoula too..Cant wait til August!
    If you are looking for something to do. We are organizing a 10 Club/Family & Friends White Water Rafting Trip @ the Alberton Gorge. I have gotten the rates down to $49/per person for 4 Hours. Sunday August 12th @ 2PM. This link is the Event Page on Facebook. Let me know if  you have any questions or are interested. https://www.facebook.com/events/1984738221846736/

My wife and I are in!
    October 17, 2000 Dallas, TX
    April 3, 2003 Oklahoma City, OK
    September 22, 2012 Atlanta, GA
    November 15, 2013 Dallas, TX
    November 16, 2013 Oklahoma City, OK
    October 8, 2014 Tulsa, OK
    May 1, 2016 New York, NY
    May 2, 2016 New York, NY
    August 13, 2018 Missoula, MT
  • Options
    jmug23 said:
    RM162643 said:

Sorry, I don’t have Facebook so I can’t really see some of th details. Is there a limit on how many people can go? Thanks again. I’m also in on the custom merch :)
    They said there is no limit. I was pry thinking of capping it at 75.....IDK. Between the initial interest on FB and on here my guess we could easily get to 25 right now but we still have six months. it could only grow. I'm still trying to get see how the Owner wants to handle the booking and reservation. Here is the details on the FB page: Will continuously be updated throughout the months. 

This will be capped at 75-100 Members/Friends/Family @ Discounted Rate of $49/person 

Important information: 

- How Many Per Raft? (8 People/per raft) 

-Do you have to take on the rapids? NO
    (Moderate:Bigger or smaller boats on whitewater trips)
    (Mild: Also offer scenic trips with no whitewater) 
    (Extreme: inflatable kayaks for people who want the wildest ride)

-What do we need to bring? (Swimwear or shorts and a T-Shirt & Shoes you can get wet)

-What is the best group rate you offer? ($55 per person then down to $49 per person if over 20+ GUEST.)

**I am working on a link where we can sign up individually or if you have a group you want to go with, there will be information to sign up the group as well. PLEASE STAY TUNED!

Official Survived Alberton Gorge T-Shirts:
    -Price: Depends On The Quantity(Will not be more than $10 is the Plan). 
    #10ClubSurvivedAlbertonGorge. With Concert Date & Location.

Please accept invite so we can get an Idea of how many people are interested and T-Shirt Size & Quantity

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Rock On!

6/27/06 St. Paul**MN
    11/16/13 OKC**OK
    10/09/14 Lincoln**NE
    10/19/14 St. Paul**MN
    5/02/16 NYC**MSG #2
    4/2/20 Nashville**TN 
    4/4/20 St. Louis**MO 

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,628
    Ha  Nice.  My son and I do the Nu River in WV and the upper Gorge.. We're down for the more aggressive stuff.  I'll have to check to see what the little one can handle.  

Nicely done, again.  Thanks!