ISO - Chicago 8/18/18 show tickets!

Tagged:

Comments

• Me too! 
  • Anderson PJAnderson PJ Posts: 6
    edited February 2018

Post edited by Anderson PJ on
  • Hi every one!!!
    Are you interested in selling 1 GA for Night 1?
    I won Seat for Night 2 and lost GA for Both Nights and Seat for Night 1 to.
    I'm from Brazil and traveling to just watch a Concert sitting at would be very sad!!!

• amsterdam21amsterdam21 Posts: 7
    edited May 2018
      I have 1 extra 10c Reserved for the 1st show. Looking to trade for a ticket to night 2.
    Post edited by amsterdam21 on
  • Got two reserved seats for both nights.  Listening to "Let's Play Two" right now.   Super stoked!!!!    THANK YOU 10C!!!!!!
  • JvollmanJvollman Posts: 129
    ejlyall33 said:
    Got two reserved seats for both nights.  Listening to "Let's Play Two" right now.   Super stoked!!!!    THANK YOU 10C!!!!!!
    You win GA with first two picks??  I didn’t have the guts to GA top two. Solid job. 
    First - Chicago, Illinois (March 10, 1994) *
    In Between - Chicago (9), East Troy (4) Champaign (1), Noblesville (1), Moline (1)
    Last - Wrigley (August 20, 2016)
  • Jvollman said:
    ejlyall33 said:
    Got two reserved seats for both nights.  Listening to "Let's Play Two" right now.   Super stoked!!!!    THANK YOU 10C!!!!!!
    You win GA with first two picks??  I didn’t have the guts to GA top two. Solid job. 
    I was going for GA all the way.  But had total confidence in the 10c pre-sale this time around.   I live in Southwest Florida and have no ties to Chi-town.  So the journey or "pilgrimage" will be amazing and I get hotel discounts through Hyatt hotels, which I booked last week, thinking I would get at least one show to attend.  Needless to say, this is going to be a summer that I will never forget.
  • JvollmanJvollman Posts: 129
    ejlyall33 said:
    Jvollman said:
    ejlyall33 said:
    I was going for GA all the way.  But had total confidence in the 10c pre-sale this time around.   I live in Southwest Florida and have no ties to Chi-town.  So the journey or "pilgrimage" will be amazing and I get hotel discounts through Hyatt hotels, which I booked last week, thinking I would get at least one show to attend.  Needless to say, this is going to be a summer that I will never forget.
    Awesome!  Congrats. You’ll lose love it here in the summer. 
    First - Chicago, Illinois (March 10, 1994) *
    In Between - Chicago (9), East Troy (4) Champaign (1), Noblesville (1), Moline (1)
    Last - Wrigley (August 20, 2016)
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    Hey, I would buy a 10c ticket to Chicago 1 (18th August).
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,686
    We have extra reserved for the 18th pm me
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,762
    I'm pretty disappointed there seem to be so many extra tickets. I guess a bunch of people just ignored the intent of this distribution system and purchased a bunch of extras. 
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    know1 said:
    I'm pretty disappointed there seem to be so many extra tickets. I guess a bunch of people just ignored the intent of this distribution system and purchased a bunch of extras. 
    The changes they made were bound to bring about some extras and/or some unused tickets. But ultimately, I thought it went super. If you read people's post in the threads yesterday, almost everybody got what they wanted or close to it. It astounded me seeing all the successes posted. And the very few that seemed to get shut out - just about all of them sort of took a risky kamikaze approach to the ticket lottery. If you play with fire.... sometimes you get burned.
  • know1 said:
    There's always gonna be extras since they don't sell solos.  
  • I need a ticket for wrigley night 1!!!! GA or reserved! I just want in! My first show!! PM me!! Will buy right away. Plan on going solo if I have to but would buy more than one ticket in case a friend wants to go (from different people obviously) 
  • IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    I am looking for a night 1 GA. I have a night 2 GA for trade! Send me a DM if interested
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Will be heading to Chicago to see PJ for the first time this summer. Got reserved for the 8/20 show but missed on 8/18. My friends got GA night 1 so I am looking for one tickt GA for that night. Please DM me if you are looking to offload. Thank you!!

• iskewiskew Posts: 26
    I have a reserved night 2 Wrigley  (my number is 331xxx) if anyone is interested!
  • Looking for Night 1 for Wrigley GA, have a spare reserved seat for Night 2 :) Cash or Trade
  • Looking to swap my Wrigley GA night 2 spare for your Wrigley GA night 1 spare - or willing to purchase if you don't want or need the swap! let me know if this could work out! :) 
  • 1upstate1upstate near Syracuse NY Posts: 201
    Have a friend flying in from Puerto Rico who got shut out  Wrigley 2, needs a pair.

Also have access to a SEA 2 GA that could be traded for Wrigley 2 GA 
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • I have reserved seats for night 2. We won't be using them. Let me know if you want them. 
  • I have reserved seats for night 2. I’ll only be going to N1. I’m still unclear what my options are for those 2 tickets in terms of passing them on. This was my 1st lottery. 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    Seems like a lot of people will be eating tickets.  Sucks for everyone trying to get in.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    Need GA N1 Chicago. Thanks! 
  • Looking to swap my Wrigley reserved night 2 spare for your Wrigley GA night 1 spare or possibly reserved - or willing to purchase if you don't want or need the swap! also gave 2 extra reserved night 2 seattle and chicago i could sell.

i also have night 1 seattle GA spare  i might be looking to swap.'

message me
  • KM265852KM265852 Posts: 45
    edited July 2018
    Looking for one Wrigley 8/18 GA ticket, buy or trade.

Found, thanks!
    Post edited by KM265852 on
  • 1upstate1upstate near Syracuse NY Posts: 201
    edited February 2018
    looking to trade Seattle 2 GA for Chicago 1 GA  - SINGLE 
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine"
  • footsteps66footsteps66 Boston,Ma Posts: 61
    If anyone’s is looking to sell their spare night 2 GA pm me thank you! 
    Mansfield 03' 1,2,3
    Boston 04'
    Boston 06' 1 & 2
    Mansfield 08' 1
    Boston 10'
    Worcester 13' 1 & 2
    Hartford 13'
    Austin 14'
    Ft lauderdale 16'
    Miami 16'
    Philly 16' 1
    Fenway !6' 1 & 2
  • MozzyMozzy Posts: 154
    Looking for 2 GA tix for night 1 at Wrigley. 
    I have GA Seattle night 1, London both nights to trade. Will also pay face value and a beer. Thanks!