Expected Quality of 10C Reserved Seats for Away Shows

Question for those with a lot of experience in the 10C ticket lottery process: 
With a junior 10C number (less than 2 yrs), what type of seats might I expect if I end up with Reserved seats for the ballpark shows?  Asked differently, from the perspective of those most experienced with the 10C lottery, do you believe that the worst 10C Reserved seats would be a disappointment?

Thanks for your thoughts.  I've only participated in two lotteries (EV EU solo tour '17 and PJ EU tour '18).  Much appreciated.
Tagged:

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    slogan said:
    With a junior 10C number (less than 2 yrs), what type of seats might I expect if I end up with Reserved seats for the ballpark shows?  Asked differently, from the perspective of those most experienced with the 10C lottery, do you believe that the worst 10C Reserved seats would be a disappointment?

Thanks for your thoughts.  I've only participated in two lotteries (EV EU solo tour '17 and PJ EU tour '18).  Much appreciated.
    I have a higher number as well and have been pretty far back. I expect to be even farther back this time with the bigger allotment of tickets. U will most likely be far enough away where you will be looking at the screen, but it will still be a great experience :)
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    I don't think anyone really knows for sure. The odds for all reserved tickets are still at 99% a full day after the lottery opened up. 10c is promising they can fulfill most if not all ticket requests. There were fewer tickets available threw the draw in 2016. My seats were in the second row near Pesky's Pole at Fenway and my number is 435***. But with so many more tickets available this time there will be many more people with better numbers seated in front of me. We all need to be ready for seat assignments that are further back than we are used to.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    JimmyV said:
    I don't think anyone really knows for sure. The odds for all reserved tickets are still at 99% a full day after the lottery opened up. 10c is promising they can fulfill most if not all ticket requests. There were fewer tickets available threw the draw in 2016. My seats were in the second row near Pesky's Pole at Fenway and my number is 435***. But with so many more tickets available this time there will be many more people with better numbers seated in front of me. We all need to be ready for seat assignments that are further back than we are used to.
    This.  I do not see them getting more floor tickets or top tiered lower level tickets. Its the ones closer to homeplate, in the grandstand under the balcony and upper level that I am guessing they score. Hope I am wrong. 
  • laa1025laa1025 Posts: 128
    I anticipate more people complaining about seat location when in past lotteries they may not have even been selected for tickets.  I hope people keep that in perspective.
  • MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    PJNB said:
    JimmyV said:
    This.  I do not see them getting more floor tickets or top tiered lower level tickets. Its the ones closer to homeplate, in the grandstand under the balcony and upper level that I am guessing they score. Hope I am wrong. 
    You’re probably right. The additional tickets 10C will have this time around will be more lower level and the first few rows of (maybe every) upper level section.  If I were a member with a high number like the OP, I would expect one of those two.  
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 732
    slogan said:

Those will actually be better than my seats and I have been member since 2000. When you are on floor/lawn, those seats suck if you are more than 20 rows back. At least if you are on the shorter side like myself. You will have a nice raised view
  • I am a higher number too, 494, from the 10C seats I’ve had I would describe them as good but not great, but certainly better than all of the non-10C!  I know that there will be more tickets for 10C at Fenway this time, anyone know how many are reserved for 10C?