Rumor Thread closed for review....

Comments

• CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,989
    No violations occurred as far as I know.
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    This place... 
    People are sharing information they found ON this website and it goes against the rules... 
    This is why people post more on Facebook groups than the old school forum now... 
    Golly gee.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    Announcement has to Be any minute. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,790
    This place... 
    People are sharing information they found ON this website and it goes against the rules... 
    This is why people post more on Facebook groups than the old school forum now... 
    Golly gee.
    Yep.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    This place... 
    Golly gee.
    Bingo
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,859
    Its about to be high noon in Seattle.  Announcement in a few minutes possibly??
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Must be scrubbing that thread while the new pages are rolled out..... Minus well just post the rumors here.

Fish Market Aug 8, 10
    Fly Fishing Aug 13 
    Bartman Aug 18, 20
    Bill Buckner Sep 2, 4
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,174

a woo, woo!!!

I love how the site visitors have doubled in the last few hours.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,790
    pulling69 said:
    Must be scrubbing that thread while the new pages are rolled out..... Minus well just post the rumors here.

Fish Market Aug 8, 10
    Fly Fishing Aug 13 
    Bartman Aug 18, 20
    Bill Buckner Sep 2, 4
    :lol:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    pulling69 said:

Fish Market Aug 8, 10
    Fly Fishing Aug 13 
    Bartman Aug 18, 20
    Bill Buckner Sep 2, 4
    Love it!  

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    edited January 2018
    This place... 
    Golly gee.
    They didn't close it because it was against the rules I don't think. They closed it because everyone was finally right with the info, and they simply don't want it out there until the official announcement. Although closing it now is like trying to get the toothpaste back in the tube. I mean, all the leaks are still there for everyone to see, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • There was a section header that appeared very briefly this morning "HOME SHOWS" I didn't manage to pull a screen shot of it before it had disappeared...but adds more fuel to the fire!

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,552
    throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    dogs in the bathtub?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,599
    PJ_Soul said:
    This place... 
    Golly gee.
    They didn't close it because it was against the rules I don't think. They closed it because everyone was finally right with the info, and they simply don't want it out there until the official announcement. Although closing it now is like trying to get the toothpaste back in the tube. I mean, all the leaks are still there for everyone to see, lol.
    Dates better be right. Booked my Airbnb already :lol:
  • GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    Queston - if I can't make one of the shows, can you transfer 10 club tickets to someone easily?  I have a friend that would want to go and paid way too much last time for Fenway tickets through Stub Hub.
  • JosephKJosephK Posts: 217
    "Play under review" fits in with this whole baseball theme lol
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    PJ_Soul said:
    This place... 
    Golly gee.
    And everyone has taken that info to the Facebook groups, where far more readers see it compared to here... yes, pointless to close it now. 
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,067
    This place... 
    Golly gee.
    well no wonder I am outta da loop.  I don't Facebook
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Booked at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown Chicago.  Hope those dates are legit!

GR280729 said:
    Queston - if I can't make one of the shows, can you transfer 10 club tickets to someone easily?  I have a friend that would want to go and paid way too much last time for Fenway tickets through Stub Hub.
    No you have to be at the venue to pick up the tickets day of yourself then you can do as you please as long as it is for face value.
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,992
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm guessing Monday. They don't usually announce things this late in the day, do they?
  • reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    PJ_Soul said:
    This place... 
    Golly gee.
    And everyone has taken that info to the Facebook groups, where far more readers see it compared to here... yes, pointless to close it now. 

Plus, you can still see all the posts on the closed thread.  You just can't add to it.

• MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053
    Sarava said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm guessing Monday. They don't usually announce things this late in the day, do they?
    I’d guess Monday too.  3p eastern on a Friday isn’t normally when tour announcements hit.  But hell this band has done weirder things in the past so who knows...
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • GR280729GR280729 Posts: 105
    PJNB said:
    GR280729 said:
    No you have to be at the venue to pick up the tickets day of yourself then you can do as you please as long as it is for face value.
    OK, that's what I thought.  I don't live anywhere near Fenway so that won't work.  I am OK with the face value part.  I wouldn't be looking to make money here.  Just trying to get my friend in the door.
    GR280729 said:
    PJNB said:
    GR280729 said:
    OK, that's what I thought.  I don't live anywhere near Fenway so that won't work.  I am OK with the face value part.  I wouldn't be looking to make money here.  Just trying to get my friend in the door.
    Get your friend to sign up for 10 club right now. They should be eligible for the draw. 
  • vercemanverceman Posts: 679
    how did those circle logos get grabbed?  Were they actually on the site publically or did someone hack something?
    edited January 2018
    edit
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • verceman said:
    how did those circle logos get grabbed?  Were they actually on the site publically or did someone hack something?
    They were on the site when you clicked on the Home Shows tab.  I saw them for a second and clicked on one and never saw them again.  When I clicked on Missoula it took me to the home page.
  • The Camaros HoodThe Camaros Hood Boston, MA Posts: 440
    Sarava said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I’d guess Monday too.  3p eastern on a Friday isn’t normally when tour announcements hit.  But hell this band has done weirder things in the past so who knows...
    It is only noon in Seattle though..... ;)
    Austin, TX - 9/16/95 ~ Charleston, SC - 10/5/96 ~ Dallas, TX - 7/5/98 ~ San Antonio, TX - 4/5/03 ~ Denver, CO - 7/2/06 ~ EV - LA #2 - 4/13/08 ~ Austin, TX - 10/4/09 ~ Los Angeles, CA #1 - 11/23/13 ~ Los Angeles, CA #2 - 11/24/13 ~ Seattle, WA - 12/6/13 ~ NYC #1 - 5/1/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 8/5/16 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 8/7/16 ~ Boston, MA #1 - 9/2/18 ~ Boston, MA #2 - 9/4/18 ~ Louisville, KY - 9/17/22 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #1 - 9/13/23 ~ Ft. Worth, TX #2 - 9/15/23 ~ Austin, Texas #1 - 9/18/23 ~ Austin, Texas #2 - 9/19/23
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,925
    Did they really think they could put it on the website BEFORE an official announcement and not have it found by this group of psychos? Lol! :)
This discussion has been closed.