Malfunkshun: The Andrew Wood Story

HannahRoseHannahRose Kingston, NY Posts: 32
edited January 2018 in All Encompassing Trip
Just recently found out about this documentary, and I really liked it.
Anyone else seen it or have any opinions on it?
"Music is an indirect force for change because it provides an anchor against human tragedy." - Operation Ivy

Comments

• I saw that a while ago. From what I remember it looked like it was made with a very low budget, but did provide a good insight of what Andy was like. If you aren't very familiar with Andy, Malfunkshun, or MLB it is definitely a must watch
  • HannahRoseHannahRose Kingston, NY Posts: 32
    I saw that a while ago. From what I remember it looked like it was made with a very low budget, but did provide a good insight of what Andy was like. If you aren't very familiar with Andy, Malfunkshun, or MLB it is definitely a must watch
    I would have to agree with the low-budget quality of the film, but I liked all of the interviews and insight into Andy's life and MLB.
    Considering it was done so long ago I was wondering if maybe later down the road someone will make something similar, but maybe with a bigger budget and more interviews?...Just a guess on my part..
    "Music is an indirect force for change because it provides an anchor against human tragedy." - Operation Ivy
  • True true