albany 06
hartford 06
reading 06
barcelona 06
paris 06
wembley 07
dusseldorf 07
nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -

Comments

• jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Click your username or profile pic in the upper left of the screen. It will take you to "Home › Profile › Activity". Hover over your profile pic and a "Change Picture" link will appear. Click that and you can then upload a new picture.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Thanks
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • I can't do it
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    With the navigation side bar open, try selecting "Change My Picture" from the list.

• I don't have that option on my phone. I have only a phone no p.c
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    I don't have that option on my phone. I have only a phone no p.c
    You will need to switch to the full version of the site on your phone to access it. After you are done you can switch back to the mobile version by scrolling to the bottom of the page and selecting "Back to Mobile Site"

Hope this helps.