See Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza in South America

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,386
    Last time they were down there they live streamed one or two of the shows. It was a lot of fun watching from home. 

I hope they do the same again this time around. 
  • I just got confirmation from 10C that the fan club tickets, at least in Brazil, sold out early yesterday. Oh well...
  • SelmaSelma Posts: 374
    kjmed said:
    Someone who is not from Brazil could buy the ticket with the discount? is it sold out?
    I want to cry  :bawling::bawling::bawling: 
    Hola, llegamos muy tarde no? ... maldigo mi trabajo y mis labores de madre que no me permitieron comprar antes jajajajaja ... en fin, espero poder hacer el viaje a la hermana república Argentina, a esperar la info por días de nuestros Lolla!! Vienes a Chile?
    2005 Santiago, Chile x2
    2011 La Plata, Argentina
    2011 Santiago, Chile
    2011 Lima, Perú
    2012 Praga, República Checa
    2012 Berlin, Alemania x2
    2013 Sao Paulo, Brasil
    2013 Buenos Aires, Argentina
    2013 Santiago, Chile
    2015 Santiago, Chile
    2015 La Plata, Argentina
    2018 Santiago, Chile x2

• kjmedkjmed Argentina Posts: 50
    Selma said:
    kjmed said:
    Someone who is not from Brazil could buy the ticket with the discount? is it sold out?
    I want to cry  :bawling::bawling::bawling: 
    Hola, llegamos muy tarde no? ... maldigo mi trabajo y mis labores de madre que no me permitieron comprar antes jajajajaja ... en fin, espero poder hacer el viaje a la hermana república Argentina, a esperar la info por días de nuestros Lolla!! Vienes a Chile?
    Es una pena, Selma :bawling: TENGO UNA BRONCA jajajaja, pero ya está! Ahora a esperar que estos del Lolla se dignen a decir el tema de los días!!! ya me estoy enloqueciendo! depende qué pase con eso, pero tengo muchas ganas de ir a Chile, mi intención es ir! Ojalá puedas venir para Argentina :blush: a cruzar los dedos!
  • Single day tickets sale for Argentina and Chile, today.
    Will there be any TC discount for those?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    CHECK YOUR EMAILS FOR THE CODE

LOLLAPALOOZA ARGENTINA AND CHILE SINGLE DAY TICKET SALE
    NEWS OCTOBER 24 2017
    Single Day Tickets for Pearl Jam’s Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina Lollapalooza Festival dates are on sale now!

CHILE LINK 
    ARGENTINA LINK

Ten Club is not selling tickets directly. A small amount of discounted tickets are being held by the festival ticket vendors exclusively for Ten Club members while supplies last. Discounts will be given using a unique discount code emailed to all eligible members. Offer starts today, and ends Oct 30 at 11:59pm local time, or until sold out.����

ELIGIBILITY: Only members active as of  Monday, October 23 will be sent this offer. New memberships purchased after that date are not eligible for this offer. Memberships that have expired and are renewed after that deadline are not eligible for this discount.

FAN CLUB TICKET 20%DISCOUNT
    • There is a 2-ticket limit per member
    • Discounts are received by entering the code emailed to all eligible members
    • Discount applies to single day passes for all price levels
    • Supplies are limited, ticket availability is not guaranteed
    • Cannot be combined with any other discounts.

16TH MARCH IS CHILE..18TH MARCH  IS BUENOS AIRES

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ecko316ecko316 Chile Posts: 68
    Pearl Jam in Chile Lolla 2018 Friday march 16, ticket from 100.000 mil pesos to 250.000 about 140 to 420 USD for single day.
    Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011)
    Santiago, Chile (November 16, 2011)
    Santiago, Chile (November 04, 2015)
    New York 1 (May 01, 2016)
    New York 2 (May 02, 2016)
    Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016)
    Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016)
    Eddie Vedder Amsterdam, Netherlands (May 29, 2017)
    Santiago, Chile (March 13, 2018)
    Santiago Chile (March 16, 2018)
  • juanceraolojuanceraolo Argentina Posts: 19
    Sorry, I don't wanna sound stingy, can anyone explain to me why Brazil got 50% discount while Argentina and Chile got 20%?

Well, it may sounds quite stingy.
  • rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    Sorry, I don't wanna sound stingy, can anyone explain to me why Brazil got 50% discount while Argentina and Chile got 20%?

In Brazil we have a law that gives the student 50% discount on all events. As many people fake the student identity to earn the discount they have decided to give the discount to everyone who donates 20 reais to charity.
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

YESSSSS!!! Argentina y Chile, ya tengo mis entradas con descuento del 10CLUB, FELIZ!!!!! :blush: See you there? :blush:
  • Ten club give uncertain information about the discount, because the email indicates that the discount goes only for the three days then they release the discount day by day

I want my money back
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

i think brazil tic price is cr5azy expensive
    and in 2015 was the same..50% discount  for brazil..less for arg-chile
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Thanks both for your answers. For sure tc has good reasons to do it this way. In PJ we trust.

In Brazil we have a law that gives the student 50% discount on all events. As many people fake the student identity to earn the discount they have decided to give the discount to everyone who donates 20 reais to charity.
    So you are saying that after purchasing tix you were asked to donate 20% to charity? Never heard something like that and sounds pretty cool.
  • rocardosoreisrocardosoreis Brazil Posts: 29
    edited October 2017
    No, it´s not like this. When you go to buy the ticket they have the option of a student ticket where you pay 50% of the total amount of the ticket. However, when you enter the show you have to submit a student identity provided by your college, college or educational institution. It happens that here in Brazil almost everyone falsifies a student identity to pay half entrance. In that case they already put the price of the ticket very high, because knows that almost everyone who goes in the show will pay half entrance. So, this year Lolla offered this 50% discount to everyone who wants to pay 20 reais (not 20%) for charity. 20 Reais is about 6 dollars.

Post edited by rocardosoreis on
    That old blue car
    We used to race.
    MSG 11/07/2016 (TOTD)
    Rio 11/22/2015
    Rio 11/06/2011

• SelmaSelma Posts: 374
    edited October 2017
    kjmed said:
    YESSSSS!!! Argentina y Chile, ya tengo mis entradas con descuento del 10CLUB, FELIZ!!!!! :blush: See you there? :blush:
    Mala suerte para mi. Que sea el Domingo en BBAA me deja fuera también de aquello. Ya tendré que pedir el día viernes para lo de Chile en el trabajo y no podré pedir además el lunes en una epoca de alta demanda para mi. Que tristeza! :( 
    Post edited by Selma on
    2005 Santiago, Chile x2
    2011 La Plata, Argentina
    2011 Santiago, Chile
    2011 Lima, Perú
    2012 Praga, República Checa
    2012 Berlin, Alemania x2
    2013 Sao Paulo, Brasil
    2013 Buenos Aires, Argentina
    2013 Santiago, Chile
    2015 Santiago, Chile
    2015 La Plata, Argentina
    2018 Santiago, Chile x2

• bernicebernice amsterdam Posts: 63
    Hey guys.
    I am trying to buy tickets for Argentina but I can't seem to get past the payment page. I'm not
    from Argentina. Could that be the problem? Does anyone has the same problem? (Or had the problem and knows how to solve it :-(? )
    gr B
    Life has nothin' to do with killin' time
    bernice said:
    Hey guys.
    I am trying to buy tickets for Argentina but I can't seem to get past the payment page. I'm not
    from Argentina. Could that be the problem? Does anyone has the same problem? (Or had the problem and knows how to solve it :-(? )
    gr B
    you enter to this link https://www.allaccess.com.ar/event/lollapalooza-2018-PJ-Ten-Members ? that is the page when you buy,....
    maybe is sold out the discount? 
    if that is the problemen you should enter to https://www.allaccess.com.ar/event/lollapalooza-2018
    but in this moment is not working the page, wait a few minutes and try again
    No, it´s not like this. When you go to buy the ticket they have the option of a student ticket where you pay 50% of the total amount of the ticket. However, when you enter the show you have to submit a student identity provided by your college, college or educational institution. It happens that here in Brazil almost everyone falsifies a student identity to pay half entrance. In that case they already put the price of the ticket very high, because knows that almost everyone who goes in the show will pay half entrance. So, this year Lolla offered this 50% discount to everyone who wants to pay 20 reais (not 20%) for charity. 20 Reais is about 6 dollars.

Dude, thanks for your explanation.  
    Thanks @kjmed. I don't think it's sold out but I think it has something to do with the document. It keeps saying "revisa tu documento". Don't know what to fill out. Nothing works. My Spanish sucks
    bernice said:
    Thanks @kjmed. I don't think it's sold out but I think it has something to do with the document. It keeps saying "revisa tu documento". Don't know what to fill out. Nothing works. My Spanish sucks
    my english is terrible too, but I will try to help you
    mmmmmmmm
    Did you complete the data with which you are from another country?
    El "documento" here in Argentina is our identity card and has a number, such as social security, is an identification of each person, I do not know what will be used in your country to identify you, here we use the National Identity Card (DNI). There must be a problem with that, with that numer, I do not know if this works for you

Please wait a moment and I'll ask for you in the page of Lolla.
    Thanks! I am boarding a plane now so I am going to try tonight when I get home. I let you know !
    edited October 2017
    bernice said:
    Thanks! I am boarding a plane now so I am going to try tonight when I get home. I let you know !
    No problem :)  then let me know if you could buy, if you couldn't let me know, and I ask Lolla about your problem! GOOD LUCK!
    ...and it's probably way easier on a laptop than on an iPhone. But I was too impatient to wait until I got home. 
    bernice said:
    ...and it's probably way easier on a laptop than on an iPhone. But I was too impatient to wait until I got home. 
    I can understand that hahahaha  =)=)=)
  • cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,460
    something very good are reveled on 10c e-mail (maybe wrong) but....Rio is add on Brazil tour!!

First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Cristiano FeixCristiano Feix Posts: 8
    edited October 2017
    Pearl Jam and Radiohead in Rio?
    This is right?
    "Mandamos nosso amor para Cristiano e sua noiva com essa música..."
    I got ID
  • timcxotimcxo Chile Posts: 2
    cardoso said:
    something very good are reveled on 10c e-mail (maybe wrong) but....Rio is add on Brazil tour!!

I hope so !!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    Vacation time for the boys
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    Hi everyone,
    Are day passes really 2800 AMERICAN DOLLARS? That seems outrageous to me. I saw $2800. So there is a dollar sign. But can someone clarify?
    Thanks.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam

@solat319 I think it's Argentina Dollars...