I miss igotid88
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,148
    I thought I saw the vinyl drop to $27. Now it's back up
    I miss igotid88
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    NewJPage said:
    Sarava said:h
    igotid88 said:
    Hmm, the amazon vinyl is $2 more than 10c - but shipping is free for prime members. AND it comes with a free digital download, which as far as I know, the 10c version does not include.

So pissed at myself for not waiting for Amazon.  Spent an extra $12-13 and no digital download.  
    Cancel your order 

Is that possible?  I didn't think you could cancel an order for a presale item through 10c...
  • The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,357
    NewJPage said:
    Sarava said:h
    igotid88 said:
    Hmm, the amazon vinyl is $2 more than 10c - but shipping is free for prime members. AND it comes with a free digital download, which as far as I know, the 10c version does not include.

So pissed at myself for not waiting for Amazon.  Spent an extra $12-13 and no digital download.  
    Cancel your order 

Is that possible?  I didn't think you could cancel an order for a presale item through 10c...
    I cancelled my order earlier today without issue, so go for it :)
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    jeffbr said:
    Sarava said:
    NewJPage said:
    wbutler29 said:
    I'll send you all a pic of my blue and red cubbie variant vinyl from 10C. I'm a 10C homer anyway, but kind of like the lottery. Can win if you don't pay. Worse case is you paid a few bucks more to the club
    But nobody said this was a lottery. 
    EXACTLY. It would be completely different if we were told there was a possibility for a variant. At this point, we haven't received any info on random inserts or any 10C specific colors at all. Like many people, I don't know why they just couldn't tell us either way. Kinda frustrating.
    That's an easy answer. Because if they did tell us and the answer was nothing special will come from the 10c vinyl (as is likely the case) - basically everyone would be ordering from popmarket or amazon. The unknown will bring them a lot of sales.
    Ha, so the secret to running a successful business for 10c is to keep their consumers uninformed. Yay! Instead of making decisions to benefit their customers (like figuring out how to reduce shipping costs), it is easier just to keep secrets and hope people buy from you based on rumor and possibility. 
    I mean... $7 to ship one fucking CD is pretty outrageous. As a big retailer they must have access to cheaper shipping than if I took a CD and put it in a flat rate envelope through USPS (which is less than seven bucks anyway). They have to throw in a sticker or SOMETHING for ordering through them, I would hope. Right? RIGHT?!! :lol:
    (haven't ordered yet...)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    jeffbr said:
    Sarava said:
    NewJPage said:
    wbutler29 said:
    I'll send you all a pic of my blue and red cubbie variant vinyl from 10C. I'm a 10C homer anyway, but kind of like the lottery. Can win if you don't pay. Worse case is you paid a few bucks more to the club
    EXACTLY. It would be completely different if we were told there was a possibility for a variant. At this point, we haven't received any info on random inserts or any 10C specific colors at all. Like many people, I don't know why they just couldn't tell us either way. Kinda frustrating.
    That's an easy answer. Because if they did tell us and the answer was nothing special will come from the 10c vinyl (as is likely the case) - basically everyone would be ordering from popmarket or amazon. The unknown will bring them a lot of sales.
    Ha, so the secret to running a successful business for 10c is to keep their consumers uninformed. Yay! Instead of making decisions to benefit their customers (like figuring out how to reduce shipping costs), it is easier just to keep secrets and hope people buy from you based on rumor and possibility. 
    I mean... $7 to ship one fucking CD is pretty outrageous. As a big retailer they must have access to cheaper shipping than if I took a CD and put it in a flat rate envelope through USPS (which is less than seven bucks anyway). They have to throw in a sticker or SOMETHING for ordering through them, I would hope. Right? RIGHT?!! :lol:
    (haven't ordered yet...)
    Yeah. They must pay all their employees solely through the over-shipping charges.
  • jeffbr said:
    Sarava said:
    NewJPage said:
    wbutler29 said:
    I'm not sure they are keeping us uninformed. The only ones mentioning the possibility of variants is board members. Why would Ten Club make it a point in telling members what it is Not doing. 
  • jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    jeffbr said:
    Sarava said:
    NewJPage said:
    wbutler29 said:
    I'm not sure they are keeping us uninformed. The only ones mentioning the possibility of variants is board members. Why would Ten Club make it a point in telling members what it is Not doing. 
    Is 10c selling the standard release available everywhere else? If you don't know the answer to that question with certainty, it is because the answer hasn't been communicated.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
    I wonder if they should have released a single and music video to give it a push.
    I miss igotid88
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    mace1229 said:
    jeffbr said:
    Sarava said:
    NewJPage said:
    wbutler29 said:
    (haven't ordered yet...)
    Yeah. They must pay all their employees solely through the over-shipping charges.
    I kind of assumed our membership dues would cover the salaries and lease/rental of the warehouse/offices?  If you assumed a digital membership is basically money, and $20 from an analog is not used for the goods mailed out... they must take in a few million a year in membership dues?  That must easily pay for a lease and a modest amount of staff?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    edited August 2017
    Just ordered one on Amazon.  Free shipping, delivery same day as release and a free mp3.
    Can't beat that.
    Gonna see the movie on the Saturday the week it comes out. Don't spoil it
    I miss igotid88
    I miss igotid88
    I miss igotid88
    that was the rooftop performance
    I miss igotid88
    Drops today
    I miss igotid88
  • fmillanfmillan Chile Posts: 61
    So glad to finally listen to this. I was there both nights. Funny how they fixed the mistakes in "Small Town" and "Release". 
  • rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    Kind of a shame each song fades out and then fades into the next. In other words, doesn't sound like a seamless show. Surprising since they did this for Live on Two/Ten Legs.
    fmillan said:
    So glad to finally listen to this. I was there both nights. Funny how they fixed the mistakes in "Small Town" and "Release". 
    Don't you mean "Hearts and Thoughts" jk
    I miss igotid88
    I miss igotid88
    Blu-Ray is listed. Not priced yet
    http://amzn.to/2x2TfSp
    I miss igotid88
  • pjpitt89pjpitt89 Posts: 1,817
    Anyone know if the Amazon vinyl is different from the 10c?

9/1/00, 4/28/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/12/03, 10/1/04, 9/28/05, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 6/1/06, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 8/7/08 (EV), 6/12/09 (EV), 10/27/09, 10/28/09,10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/21/10, 6/15/11 (EV), 9/2/12, 7/19/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 10/27/13, 4/28/16, 4/29/16, 8/7/16, 11/4/16 (TOTD), 8/18/18, 8/20/18, 9/24/21 (EV&Earthlings), 9/26/21, 9/11/2022, 9/14/2022
    pjpitt89 said:
    Anyone know if the Amazon vinyl is different from the 10c?

other than the slipmat and sticker probably not
    I miss igotid88
    if you guys are not going to buy the album. hope you at least stream it. Billboard counts streams. Would like it to debut in the top 10
    I miss igotid88
  • rummy said:
    Kind of a shame each song fades out and then fades into the next. In other words, doesn't sound like a seamless show. Surprising since they did this for Live on Two/Ten Legs.
    Totally agree.  I was there for both nights.  kind of sucks it's not like a Vault
    92 - Phoenix; 93 - Mesa; 95 - Phoenix; 98 - Phoenix; 2000- Phoenix; 2003 - San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix; 2006 - Denver 1, Denver 2, Las Vegas, San Diego;  2009 - Chicago 1, Chicago 2, San Diego; 2013 - Phoenix, San Diego, LA 1, LA 2, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle; 2014 - Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver; 2016 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 and 2; 2018 - Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London1, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barca, Missoula, Chicago 1&2, Boston 1&2.
    TH113769 said:
    rummy said:
    Totally agree.  I was there for both nights.  kind of sucks it's not like a Vault
    the whole shows are coming out in November
    I miss igotid88