Mike McCready's record label HockeyTalkter Records. 50% off vinyl @ 10Club

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    jazzbo26 said:

Hey Mike, where's the Hockey Talkter logo merch? Shirts, hats, slipmats.......seriously, take my $$$!!!

Would love to buy a shirt & other goodies too.

Still ISO those 2 variant vinyl HockeyTalkter releases. How much is that red Star Anna Keep On 7" going for these day's? And that purple Mad Season vinyl. That's so limited I've only seen like 5 copies out there. Just keep searching, just keep searching ...

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited April 2017
    New single in the store

Don't know why the link did not work. It's on the vinyl page. Thanks for pointing it out D.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    It's there now.
    edited April 2017
    rw160510 said:

New single in the store

Don't know why the link did not work. It's on the vinyl page. Thanks for pointing it out D.

That link didn't work cause Elliott was missing e t.

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    edited April 2017
    demetrios said:

rw160510 said:

New single in the store

That link didn't work cause Elliott was missing e t.

:lol: I'll blame copy and paste on my phone for that then.
    Post edited by rw160510 on
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,957
    demetrios said:

Still ISO 2 color variants ..

I have a Mike signed Keep On red vinyl if you wanna talk trades :sunglasses:

demetrios said:

I have a Mike signed Keep On red vinyl if you wanna talk trades :sunglasses:
    Sweet! Anything particular ya looking for?
    edited May 2017
    There's a purple River of Deceit single up on eBay.

Starting bid: US $499.10. Buy it now @ US $1,000.10

It's comments ...

Near Mint, to Mint, you know you want it! Guess what? You don't have the balls to get it..! Or your wife won't let you?A chance like this comes around only once in a life time! So don't blow it! only opened to look at. as I became mesmerized! Comes without jacket, wrapped carefully with inner sleeve. ⚡️it is a ghost..! Try to find another...⚡️

Jacket for this 10" is the same as the blue copy. This is the PURPLE VINYL. 100% Positive Feedback! Please review my other Rare & Unique items! Sorry I will only ship within the US Only! NEVER BEFORE sold on E-Bay! A black Unicorn! Good luck finding another....No way kid...! Purple HEMI CUDA of LP's, you wanted the best, I always got the best! Now that PJ has been inducted into the Rock & Roll hall of fame this Plum Crazy Lp will keep going up in value! This is it, you had your chance...! RIP Chris my Brother, I only got to meet with you twice,you will always be in our hearts...

My chances now on completing the HockeyTalkter vinyl collection ...

Post edited by demetrios on
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    demetrios said:

It's comments ...

Near Mint, to Mint, you know you want it! Guess what? You don't have the balls to get it..! Or your wife won't let you?A chance like this comes around only once in a life time! So don't blow it! only opened to look at. as I became mesmerized! Comes without jacket, wrapped carefully with inner sleeve. ⚡️it is a ghost..! Try to find another...⚡️

Jacket for this 10" is the same as the blue copy. This is the PURPLE VINYL. 100% Positive Feedback! Please review my other Rare & Unique items! Sorry I will only ship within the US Only! NEVER BEFORE sold on E-Bay! A black Unicorn! Good luck finding another....No way kid...! Purple HEMI CUDA of LP's, you wanted the best, I always got the best! Now that PJ has been inducted into the Rock & Roll hall of fame this Plum Crazy Lp will keep going up in value! This is it, you had your chance...! RIP Chris my Brother, I only got to meet with you twice,you will always be in our hearts...

No way this even gets a bid.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    demetrios said:

It's comments ...

I would much rather pay Vitalogy Foundation that kinda $$$ for a piece, before I would pay some a$$ munch writing that type of item description.
    MedozK said:
    demetrios said:

It's comments ...

I would much rather pay Vitalogy Foundation that kinda $$$ for a piece, before I would pay some a$$ munch writing that type of item description.

True. I wish Vitalogy Foundation put one of these up on their eBay page.
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MA Posts: 674
    edited May 2017
    demetrios said:

Red Keep On on ebay for $95
    Post edited by jazzbo26 on
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    I've only been collection 1 of each, but where did the techtonics one come from?  I don't think I have that one?
    Zod said:
    I've only been collection 1 of each, but where did the techtonics one come from?  I don't think I have that one?
    It was available on Kickstarter for the Fat Kid Rules The World film. 

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/189335/fat-kid-rules-the-world-7-single-are-shipping

Copies are available at the Pearl Jam Easy Street Records Pop-Up.
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/189335/fat-kid-rules-the-world-7-single-are-shipping

Hopefully they put some up on the website, I won't be in Seattle anytime soon :(

THUNDERPUSSY VELVET NOOSE B/W NO HEAVEN 7" VINYL

https://pearljam.com/shop/music/thunderpussy-velvet-noose-bw-no-heaven-7-vinyl

Zod said:
    demetrios said:
    Zod said:

Hopefully they put some up on the website, I won't be in Seattle anytime soon :(

Would be cool if 10club did sell some of those online but doubt they have a handful to go around.

Now if only they could put up some red Star Anna & purple Mad Season singles @ the 10club store ..

• bigjilmbigjilm Sea Posts: 182
    demetrios said:
    I've been twice in the last week or so and haven't seen these.
  • dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    Wouldn't Music on Film (black, clear, and lavender) count as Hockey Talkter?
    https://www.discogs.com/release/6341616-Music-For-Film/images

Nonetheless...an impressive collection.  I am late to this HT party although did trade for a logo T shirt that Mike threw out at Wrigley 13.  Given to my little brother who it was better sized for.  And have picked up HT releases fairly steady since Star Anna's last Burn single.
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    dcp3y said:
    Yep, those are Hockey Talkter.
    MedozK said:
    dcp3y said:
    Yep, those are Hockey Talkter.
    D'oh! Forgot to add those three. Have them too. 

Forgot that HockeyTalkter logo was on that Vinyl Film Records release.

• CJ23113CJ23113 Long Island Posts: 187
    I have 1 copy of each except the tectonics and star Anna keep on.
    Last Saturday night ...

Swing by The Royal Room on Saturday for Danny Newcomb & the Sugarmakers, ex Licks, Carrie Akre Danny Newcomb, a veteran of local bands Goodness, The Rockfords, and Shadow, now builds catchy indie rock with a folksy bent with his current band the Sugarmakers. With a new CD soon to be released on HockeyTalkter Records, the band will bring us some new songs, along with tunes from their first release.

• dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 776
    Just noticed a bunch of these 7s back up in the Store - after scouring the world (Internet) for some of them.  Got burned on one that I was sure was gone from the store (Stag Bedazzler), but suddenly it is there now.  Must have been my mistake or a sudden bump in inventory.  Go get them if you want them...
    Hockey Talkter Button, Sticker, Magnet & Turntable Slipmat on sale over @  https://wishlistfoundation.myshopify.com/collections/all

My items shipped from Wishlist Foundation. ❤️
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    Ordered a shirt, just wish the stickers had in the 10C store.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23