The EV Euro 2017 Tour Positivity Thread

Comments

• DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    I'm so jealous of all who are going to the Sicily show. That venue looks amazing.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    WON,,TAORMINA!!!!! LETS DO THIS...GELATO..PIZZA,,GGRANITA...EDDIE VEDDER.........FUCK YEAH!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • elenelen Milan, Italy Posts: 188

WON,,TAORMINA!!!!! LETS DO THIS...GELATO..PIZZA,,GGRANITA...EDDIE VEDDER.........FUCK YEAH!!

Congrats Dimi!!!
    You forgot ARANCINI to your to-do list :smile:
    2006: Verona, Milano, Honolulu
    2007: London
    2014: Milano
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway1, Fenway2, Wrigley1, Wrigley2
    2018: London1, Milano, Padova, Roma
  • sebcitysebcity Ireland Posts: 35
    Won for Dublin. Delighted
    EV Solo - Dublin 2017
    Berlin 2018
    EV Solo - Dublin 2019
    Imola 2020 
    Imola 2022
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    sebcity said:

Won for Dublin. Delighted

Awesome!

Congrats!

"...I changed by not changing at all..."

HMMMM...SOMETHING IS WRONG..FROM WON WENT BACK TO ENTERED ,,,OH..WILL TAKE TIME..LOL
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • sebcitysebcity Ireland Posts: 35
    Yeah mine went back to Entered again too :s
    EV Solo - Dublin 2017
    Berlin 2018
    EV Solo - Dublin 2019
    Imola 2020 
    Imola 2022
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

HMMMM...SOMETHING IS WRONG..FROM WON WENT BACK TO ENTERED ,,,OH..WILL TAKE TIME..LOL
    Sounds like a bad case of blueballs!! :o
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
    sebcity said:

Yeah mine went back to Entered again too :s

LETS WAIT!!
  • happy_larryhappy_larry Posts: 221
    Good luck everyone!

I'm going to put a positive slant on the ticket prices, yes I know they seem high but I've just looked at my past orders and two tickets for PJ in Milton Keynes were more expensive than a pair are for the London show. The Leeds show was $30 less, I know that you can argue that they were PJ shows and obviously the MK date was a lot bigger but its also worth bearing in mind that these dates were in 2014 so at most $30 inflation over 3 years is actually pretty good. Tickets for any major band have all gone up massively over the past 5 years.

I don't remember complaining about high prices for those shows at the time so could they seem so expensive now due to the poor exchange rate of the pound rather than some kind of new found greed from Eddie?
    Leeds 06
    Wembley 07
    Shepherds Bush
    Manchester
  • wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346
    So I entered for Amsterdam in the hopes that we could make it but realized that it wasn't going to happen. I saw drawing ends at 3PM CET but read it too quickly and thought that was 3PM EST. Ugh, I haven't; won a lotto since 2013 so of course I will win this one when I can't make it. Bonehead move on my part.
    NYPJ
  • rock4everrock4ever Posts: 236
    Going to night 1 London only a 260 mile round Trip from just out side Wolverhampton England
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

Scored a deal back in November on a flight to Dublin for June 6th... Never would have imagined the stars to align as they have.

That's awesome!!
  • WashedWashed Posts: 736
    edited March 2017
    Washed said:

We were already considering a trip from Charlotte to the UK to visit my wife's family this summer, so this announcement gave me extra incentive to make it happen...and a specific time frame. I'm really hopeful that I'll be able to make it to London 1. I've never seen Throw Your Arms Around Me live (and the world needs a fucking hug right now) but am generally happy with whatever Ed feels like playing.

Well that worked out! Thanks Ten Club! I'll be on hand for London 1!!!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
    woooohooooo
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Solo Ghost for "The Greek" and the ghosts of past performances at the ancient Greek Theater?
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    In for London 1, can't wait for this now!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Gibbon to FlyGibbon to Fly Sussex, UK Posts: 74
    tino_11 said:

Ticket prices have been discussed to death, so I thought it was time we started looking forward having Eddie shows in Europe again.
    Which shows are you going to? Where are you travelling from? Which song is #1 on your wishlist? If you have any other POSITIVE comments, lets hear it!

I'm travelling from Newcastle, UK and hoping for London 1 or 2. Would love to hear Parting Ways. If there was a pre- or post-party that would be great too!

Tino_11, tickets won for London Night two, plus with your Newcastle, and my beloved Brighton hopefully doing a one two in the Championship, this is potentially going to be a great summer.

London Wembley Arena 29/05/2000
    Milton Keynes Bowl 11/07/2014

London O2 18/06/2018

London O2 17/07/2018

EV - London Apollo 07/06/2017. Wembley Stadium 06/07/2019.

'Pearl Jam saved me from Hair Metal!!!'

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    my2hands said:

Solo Ghost for "The Greek" and the ghosts of past performances at the ancient Greek Theater?

Solo Ghost sounds like a great idea. Has he ever sung it by himself before?
    PJNB said:

my2hands said:

Solo Ghost sounds like a great idea. Has he ever sung it by himself before?
    No..and its ok..i got Ghost live in the most epic way..im good!!

tino_11 said:

Ticket prices have been discussed to death, so I thought it was time we started looking forward having Eddie shows in Europe again.
    Which shows are you going to? Where are you travelling from? Which song is #1 on your wishlist? If you have any other POSITIVE comments, lets hear it!

I'm travelling from Newcastle, UK and hoping for London 1 or 2. Would love to hear Parting Ways. If there was a pre- or post-party that would be great too!

Tino_11, tickets won for London Night two, plus with your Newcastle, and my beloved Brighton hopefully doing a one two in the Championship, this is potentially going to be a great summer.
    Fingers crossed my friend! Chris Houghton is still very highly regarded up here. So we'd love to see you go up, just as long as it doesn't hinder our chances!
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Since I cant travel to Europe for this, here is to hoping for some cool posters.

Have fun everyone
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Man...omg...it doesnt even have eddie sings there..we can just sit and have a long chat and we watch that wiew and have a drink

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    Washed said:

We were already considering a trip from Charlotte to the UK to visit my wife's family this summer, so this announcement gave me extra incentive to make it happen...and a specific time frame. I'm really hopeful that I'll be able to make it to London 1. I've never seen Throw Your Arms Around Me live (and the world needs a fucking hug right now) but am generally happy with whatever Ed feels like playing.

Chris drop me a mail please if you decide to do so, I'll be buying you a beer or three.

in for London night 1.

Super happy, and once again grateful to this fanclub for securing an allocation that makes life so much easier come the general sale. Once again the membership here is worth every cent.

Now bring on June
    pdalowsky said:

in for London night 1.

Super happy, and once again grateful to this fanclub for securing an allocation that makes life so much easier come the general sale. Once again the membership here is worth every cent.

Now bring on June

Exactly paul..so much easier here
    tino_11 said:

In for London 1, can't wait for this now!

I'm actually in for night 2, I just read the date wrong on my confirmation email!

pdalowsky said:

in for London night 1.

Now bring on June

Exactly paul..so much easier here
    Always grateful, having stressed with other artists on general sales, it cant be stressed enough how much this fanclub's ticket chance helps.
    pdalowsky said:

It really is a great thing

Man...omg...it doesnt even have eddie sings there..we can just sit and have a long chat and we watch that wiew and have a drink

It looks like the cheap seats are the way to go so you can take in the entire experience... up front you're just going to see a Corona box lol