2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    I don't know if I like the arrow pointing toward my belly button. It's not that deep...

Kinda reminds me of those "Bun in the oven" t-shirts.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I don't know if I like the arrow pointing toward my belly button. It's not that deep...

You have a very offset belly button? :wink:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    deadendp said:

I was trying to keep it PG. That arrow is also pointing to something lower. lol
  • Options
    Cool.

But I think it's unnecessary to keep the tenclub and the pearl jam brand apart.

Just give a cool pearl Jam-branded t-shirt instead of tenclub-branded shirts.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503
    Very nice, like it..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833

Cool.

I wonder if there is some reason for that. I can't imagine what it would be, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.....
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,931
    I like it a lot. Much better than 15 & 16 shirts.
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options

deadendp said:

I was trying to keep it PG. That arrow is also pointing to something lower. lol
    Um, not close. It's not that long of an arrow to go that far. :wink:
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    If it said "big" and had an arrow pointing to my crotch, I'd like the shirt more
  • Options
    MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 181

If it said "big" and had an arrow pointing to my crotch, I'd like the shirt more

Lol..... I know of at least one gal who doesn't like the shirt for essentially the same reason.

Arrow.... deep?

Doesn't wanna go there
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • Options

Cool.

I wonder if there is some reason for that. I can't imagine what it would be, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.....
    Trying to separate and strengthen the tenclub brand is my guess.

Or not competing with the pearl jam-branded merch they actually make money off of.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,934
    best shirt they have done yet.
  • Options
    in my tree 76in my tree 76 The city by the lake Posts: 261
    When can we get the new 10cc shirt?
    Soldier Field 7/11/95 Alpine Valley 6/26/98 United Center 6/29/98 The Ice Bowl10/8/00 United Center 5/17/06 United Center 8/23/09 Verizon Wireless 5/7/10 EV Chicago Theater 6/29/11 PJ20 9/3/11 9/4/11 Wrigley Field 7/19/13 Memphis 10/14/14 Moline 10/17/14 Wrigley Field 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 8/18/18 Wrigley Field 8/20/18> 17× United Center 9/7/23
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

When can we get the new 10cc shirt?

They'll give you a code whenever your membership renews.
  • Options
    chainchain Montreal Posts: 336
    Liked the 2016 better... but its great. Missing a PJ reference like last year.....

Ordering mine jan 22th... can't wait
    Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • Options
    It's a nice shirt, but I was thinking it would be cool if they give you, say, a $20 voucher code to use in the shop versus a generic tee.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704

It's a nice shirt, but I was thinking it would be cool if they give you, say, a $20 voucher code to use in the shop versus a generic tee.

I like the idea that this is a shirt that you CAN'T just get in the shop.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio said:

Agreed! :plus_one:
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    deadendp said:

pjradio said:

Agreed! :plus_one:
    Same. If I just got a $20 coupon code I don't know that I'd use it. There's hardly ever anything in the shop that I like or want. I'm okay with this "forcing" you to purchase the exclusive, members only item.
  • Options
    Hold OnHold On Posts: 80
    For some reason, when I go to that section, there is no place to actually select the shirt and add it to my cart. I can view the shirt, but that's about it. Can anyone help?
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    pjradio said:

Ditto. It's the same reason I don't mind it being 10C merch. Anyone can buy a Pearl Jam tshirt (even if it's "exclusive", most people wouldn't care or notice) but only those in the fanclub get this.
  • Options
    BettrMan21BettrMan21 Chattanooga,Tn Posts: 274
    Nice! I like it
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    It's not as bad as I'm Analog but to me it just seems that so little thought goes into these t shirts. Last years looks better, when I eventually get it, it will already be out of date!

Deep and an arrow pointing downwards on an item of clothing...No thanks. Get dressed in the dark and have it pointing to your butt instead.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    Hold On said:

For some reason, when I go to that section, there is no place to actually select the shirt and add it to my cart. I can view the shirt, but that's about it. Can anyone help?

sometimes it forces you to log in again when making a purchase for a members-only item. at least it does to me.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    SpartanacusSpartanacus Oviedo, FL Posts: 818
    I also don't see the option to retrieve my shirt. Also, there was mention of a shirt last year earlier in this thread. ??? I never heard about that. Are these shirts in lieu of the holiday single or in addition? I also just noticed my 2015 singe was available to download. I don't want to bite the hand that feeds, but I'm sensing there is some miscommunication or lack of communication going on with the 10C member gift. I'm Analog by the way if that helps anyone answer my question. Been a member since 2000 and not a dummy (just very busy), so not sure what the issue is.
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    After your subscription renews you get a couple of codes in your account but you have to add the shirt to your basket manually and use the code when you checkout. It will put your total to $0 and you get it around a month later. The other code will be to use for the bootleg you want. The Deep magazine and vinyl can arrive any time the following year as the singles no longer arrive for Christmas like they used to.

The 2017 T shirt is the forth in a row so you should claim it before it's too late.
  • Options
    DirtyWainDirtyWain Ludvika, Sweden Posts: 2
    I´ve got the same problem as some of you guys have. I can´t put the 2017 "Deep" shirt in my cart and on the page its says "THIS ITEM IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO 2017 ANALOG MEMBERS OF THE PEARL JAM TEN CLUB." My renew date is Aug 01, 2017, does that mean i´m still on the 2016 membership? I have a analog membership code that expires Feb 01, 2017 but i already have the 2016 shirt....
    Will i get a new code for the Deep shirt after Aug 01? What do i get for the code that i have now?
    Getting lost here...haha!
  • Options
    I am having the same issue of not getting an option to add to cart. I logged in again once I was in the shop and it still shows nothing. If you guys figure it out, please post your solution here so I can see it LOL
    Thanks