Megyn Kelly leavin Fox for NBC

rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
https://www.yahoo.com/news/megyn-kelly-to-leave-fox-news-for-new-role-at-nbc-report-175245189.html

She should fit in well with lil Stevie Rattner, Willie Geist, Eugene Robinson, and Rachel Maddow's neck

Comments

• InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited January 2017
    That channel is neolib establishment dem garbage anyways. Haven't watched since 2011. Democracy Now or bust.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Meg-eye!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    She needs Fox News more than Fox News needs her.

She needs Fox News more than Fox News needs her.

Probably but not before she started taking pops at DJT.
  • vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,425
    fox news is a questionable place for a woman to work. under T., it will be downright dangerous.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    She took the $$$$$ can't fault her for that , with out a doubt NBC offered her a bigger check ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    You damn right she took the money, she has three young children to care for. I would've done the same......Most over on Fox are probably happy she's gone, some most likely jealous of her rising stardom ex: BORiley and Hannity.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I thought I read a release or saw a news report that Fox offered her more money but she went with NBC because they offered her a better lineup. Oh well, no more guilty feelings for contributing to Fox's rating so I could watch her.
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF3b_54QwkU
    rssesq said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/megyn-kelly-to-leave-fox-news-for-new-role-at-nbc-report-175245189.html

She should fit in well with lil Stevie Rattner, Willie Geist, Eugene Robinson, and Rachel Maddow's neck

• tbergstbergs Posts: 9,195
    rssesq said:
    The video still shot looks like your profile pic...

Why is does anyone care about what Megyn Kelly is doing anyway. Never watched her and it seems she's a bit of a drama queen based on all this media surrounding her.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    Rachel does sorta look like Frank White. good call
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    rssesq said:

You have a problem with a gay news tv personality ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I ADORE gay news tv personalities including the cabal of em on MSNBC like Rachel Maddow, Thomas Roberts, Steve Kornacki etch etch.

I almost cant believe an Italian hetero has the morning show on CNN. The odds were really stacked against Cris as a white straight.
    Steve Kornacki is gay? I didn't know that. He's probably my favorite MSNBC personality. He really seems to understand the numbers of elections like people like Todd and the late great Tim Russert.
    he's a decent libby journo but there is an agenda present
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    rssesq said:

More like Mark Teixera as I notice since he played for a few months on my Angels.
    edited January 2017
    Why the female hosts regardless of political leanings commented / judged on their looks?
    I'll search threads for Stephanoplous Todd Carlson Hannity etc appearance posts.

https://youtu.be/JU2SC75ETk4

LEANING HERE

Edit...not directed at anyone here just in general.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    I'm failing to see where anyone is being judged on their look. There was a comment about Maddox's neck, but that's about it.
    If we're talking make looks, it doesn't get any hotter for my money than Brit Hume.