SOLD: TOTD sticker

Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
edited November 2016 in Lost Dogs
I have an extra Temple of the Dog sticker $5.00 + $1.00 shipping. PM if interested.
photo 9F8B33FE-17F8-4F15-85C3-5B1F47D5016F.jpg
A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg
Post edited by Ernie Vedder on

Comments

• Aren't these $2 at the show?
  • FlameryFlamery New York Posts: 256

Aren't these $2 at the show?

Yep.
  • AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    edited November 2016

Posters are $35 at the show and through the shop, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to sell one here for that much right after the show or once they're no longer readily available.

In truth, it costs a few bucks to ship anything these days, so it's not an outrageous price the seller is asking.

Posters are $35 at the show and through the shop, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone willing to sell one here for that much right after the show or once they're no longer readily available.

In truth, it costs a few bucks to ship anything these days, so it's not an outrageous price the seller is asking.
    I've got an NYC TOTD poster for $35 if u missed out. I've got an AP coming so I don't need 2.

You pay shipping

and we officially hijacked this thread... my apologies.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,527
    edited November 2016
    I've said it a few times, if you want to buy the sticker for $2 then book the airfare, buy the concert ticket, stand in line, pay for the hotel, etc... If you want to buy it while sitting on your throne in the bathroom on the cell phone than it will cost you more than $2.

More than fair price seller.
  • JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,371

I've said it a few times, if you want to buy the sticker for $2 then book the airfare, buy the concert ticket, stand in line, pay for the hotel, etc... If you want to buy it while sitting on your throne in the bathroom on the cell phone than it will cost you more than $2.

Good point
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015

I've got an NYC TOTD poster for $35 if u missed out. I've got an AP coming so I don't need 2.

You pay shipping

I'll take you up on that if you're serious! Would love the NYC to match my Philly
  • asnipes said:

You pay shipping

I'll take you up on that if you're serious! Would love the NYC to match my Philly
    One person is in front of u.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    @asnipes i have a NY TOTD poster available for sale for Operation Yellow Ribbon (sorry to hijack thread especially as the OP is a great fan and friend)
  • Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226

@asnipes i have a NY TOTD poster available for sale for Operation Yellow Ribbon (sorry to hijack thread especially as the OP is a great fan and friend)

I will donate a TOTD sticker for the OYR program. PM me your mailing address.
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg