Mother Love Bone Pre-Order

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,913
Mother Love Bone Pre-Order
News October 7 2016

On November 4th, Stardog Records will release Mother Love Bone: On Earth As It Is, a reissue set of works from Seattle rock band and precursor to Pearl Jam, Mother Love Bone (Andrew Wood, Jeff Ament, Stone Gossard, Bruce Fairweather and Greg Gilmore).

Mother Love Bone: On Earth As It Is will be available in both a vinyl and CD/DVD set. Both packages are now available for presale at https://pearljam.com/shop/music. Limited quantities are available.

A digital version of the audio from the 3 CD set is also available for pre-order on iTunes at:
http://republicrec.co/MLBCompleteWorks

Comments

• jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    Very cool! :rock_on:
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,682
    Awesome!! Will there also be a digital download version via 192kHz 24 Bit Flac?
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    great news.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 276
    edited October 2016
    I AM IN! Thanks Sea!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Am I missing something, or haven't these been up for pre-order for a while?
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,140
    bazzer said:

Since first week of August
    www.cluthelee.com

bazzer said:

Since first week of August
    Yep. They went up for sale on August 1st. http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/257648/mother-love-bone-complete-works-in-shop/p1 . Crossing fingers for a 24Bit 192kHz Mother Love Bone release.

I don't understand why the 10club store doesn't sell HD digital albums here while the Pono store & HDtracks do. Few weeks back HDtracks released the Temple of the Dog digital download in 192kHz 24Bit, but these files are not available for purchase @ templeofthedog.com ? Wish the 10club store made these available for purchase.
  • EnzedEnzed NZ Posts: 479
    This was pretty confusing - as it's been stated the preorder was kicked off back in August, but it's only being announced now?
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    EV (Neil Finn and Friends, April 2, 2001)
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
    It was in the 10c newsletter
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
    edited October 2016
    hsohi said:

It was in the 10c newsletter

It's also in this months newsletter ..

On November 4th, Stardog Records will release Mother Love Bone: On Earth As It Is, a reissue set of works from Seattle rock band and pre-cursor to Pearl Jam, Mother Love Bone (Andrew Wood, Jeff Ament, Stone Gossard, Bruce Fairweather and Greg Gilmore).

Mother Love Bone: On Earth As It Is will be available as an LP set and CD/DVD set. Limited quantities of both packages are now available for presale in the Shop.

A digital version of the audio from the 3 CD set is also available for pre-order on iTunes.

https://pearljam.com/shop/music

No word on 24Bit Flac Digital Downloads ..
    Looking forward to hearing the updated version. I love my original - but if this MLB reissue is anything like the Temple reissue, then I'm STOKED.
    www.cluthelee.com

Looking forward to hearing the updated version. I love my original - but if this MLB reissue is anything like the Temple reissue, then I'm STOKED.

Welcome to the club.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,088
    Enzed said:

This was pretty confusing - as it's been stated the preorder was kicked off back in August, but it's only being announced now?

Are you ordering? It's steep and the dollar has taken a turn in the wrong direction, but YOLO, right? ;)
    I ordered it back in August? Not vinyl, but the cd/DVD one.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
    Enzed said:

I ordered it back in August? Not vinyl, but the cd/DVD one.

Get the vinyl.
    Nah. Dropping a hundy plus postage to NZ was just too rich for me.
    Auckland 1 1995
    Auckland 1998
    Auckland 2009
    Auckland 2014
    I just hope you don't regret it. I once had a chance to get Edie Brickell on vinyl but passed. Haunted ever since.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    demetrios said:
    I am very confused. This is the same box set that's been available for months?
    Suziemay said:

demetrios said:
    Not sure anymore
    hsohi said:

Suziemay said:

demetrios said:
    Not sure anymore
    The page say's .. "Seattle band, featuring late singer Andrew Wood and Pearl Jam's Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard, remaster catalog and empty vaults for 3CD/1DVD set" . They are talking about this set .. https://pearljam.com/shop/music/mother-love-bone-on-earth-as-it-is-the-complete-works-presale .
    Thanks for the clarification!
    demetrios said:

hsohi said:

Suziemay said:

demetrios said:
    Not sure anymore
    The page say's .. "Seattle band, featuring late singer Andrew Wood and Pearl Jam's Jeff Ament and Stone Gossard, remaster catalog and empty vaults for 3CD/1DVD set" . They are talking about this set .. https://pearljam.com/shop/music/mother-love-bone-on-earth-as-it-is-the-complete-works-presale .
    ...which has been available for pre-order for months. Right? Or am I crazy...
    Suziemay said:

demetrios said:

hsohi said:

Suziemay said:

demetrios said:
    Not sure anymore
    Yes. You're not crazy. Only now have the big magazine companies taken noticed about this Mother Love Bone release. They didn't know about it till now because they have been so tied up with that Kim K has been doing, every single damn second of her life. :/
  • H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    On the fence with this one
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
    This pre-order was announced first week of August if memory serves. Ordered the deluxe CD set. Hope they start shipping it soon
    www.cluthelee.com
    demetrios said:

Suziemay said:

demetrios said:

hsohi said:

Suziemay said:

demetrios said:
    Not sure anymore
    Yes. You're not crazy. Only now have the big magazine companies taken noticed about this Mother Love Bone release. They didn't know about it till now because they have been so tied up with that Kim K has been doing, every single damn second of her life. :/
    Phew :)

On the fence with this one

I got the CD box set. It was worth it to me for PJ20 Stardog Champion alone. The LP box set doesn't seem like good value, I wish they had included all the extras that are on the CD box set.
    edited October 2016

This pre-order was announced first week of August if memory serves. Ordered the deluxe CD set. Hope they start shipping it soon

Shipping should start on November 4th the day of release… Hopefully
    hsohi said:

Shipping should start on November 4th the day of release… Hopefully
    Wish they shipped many day's before the Nov 4th official street date from the 10club store.