Comments

• BrokenHalosBrokenHalos Posts: 293
    How much for the lot?
    when he's happy he looks insane

Gorge 2005
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    Pm Sent
  • awang_vedderawang_vedder Posts: 190
    i am interested with Crown of thorns, Last soldier, Don't believe in Christmas, and Love reign o'er me if there are still available.
    - "I wish I was a messenger, and all the news was good" -
    Bump - great communication and quick ship!
    Bump
    Bump
  • rhpot1991rhpot1991 Posts: 150
    Bump for OP, I got mine a day after he shipped them.
    Same here bump
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    nuzzer1 said:

Bump - great communication and quick ship!

anyone not get their item from this guy? unfortunately cant say the same regarding great communication and quick ship.
  • wgwg Posts: 411
    ::fingers crossed::
    I got mine the next day, I know he has some issues with being locked out of his apartment or something.

I'll also note the covers had a smoky smell to them, I can't tell if its from a wood fireplace or tobacco pipe or something. Not cigarette smoke I don't think. Anyone have any tips for getting this smell out?
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    I tried to offer to send the guy an additional 15$ so he can ship the boxset, since he used the original 115$ (100 +15 shipping) for his personal reasons. for some mysterious reason he doesn't want to do that. I've told him via PM what i think of him. to the rest of the honest buyers/sellers/traders around here, i wouldnt take anything from this guy if it was free. just my opinion, maybe im wrong. i can only judge from my own experience with the person.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    rhpot1991 said:

I got mine the next day, I know he has some issues with being locked out of his apartment or something.

I'll also note the covers had a smoky smell to them, I can't tell if its from a wood fireplace or tobacco pipe or something. Not cigarette smoke I don't think. Anyone have any tips for getting this smell out?

I'm afraid your stuck there. I bought a Tom Petty box set years ago and that thing STINKS. Previous owner must have used it for an ashtray. I sprayed the shit out of it with cologne and that helped some.
    www.cluthelee.com

I'm afraid your stuck there. I bought a Tom Petty box set years ago and that thing STINKS. Previous owner must have used it for an ashtray. I sprayed the shit out of it with cologne and that helped some.

I'm wondering about a sealed box with baking soda on the side or something.
    WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER

I tried to offer to send the guy an additional 15$ so he can ship the boxset, since he used the original 115$ (100 +15 shipping) for his personal reasons. for some mysterious reason he doesn't want to do that. I've told him via PM what i think of him. to the rest of the honest buyers/sellers/traders around here, i wouldnt take anything from this guy if it was free. just my opinion, maybe im wrong. i can only judge from my own experience with the person.

spot on. rust and i bought the same box set. whether he actually had two or not, i do not know. we paid up front and never received our box sets. I was beyond patient with his "issues", but Black7095 is full of excuses and lies. I would never buy/trade with this scum bag again.

rhpot1991 should consider himself lucky... at least he got SOMETHING.

What a shit bag.
    People like this should be banned from this site.
    wg said:

spot on. rust and i bought the same box set. whether he actually had two or not, i do not know. we paid up front and never received our box sets. I was beyond patient with his "issues", but Black7095 is full of excuses and lies. I would never buy/trade with this scum bag again.

What a shit bag.
    Start asking for references. In addition I often search posting histories, comments they make, etc,.
    www.cluthelee.com
    He/she was logged on 4 days ago, so they are on here.
    www.cluthelee.com

wg said:

What a shit bag.
    Start asking for references. In addition I often search posting histories, comments they make, etc,.
    havent had a problem until now. on this site or any.
    But yes. I have learned my lesson.
    Capital One has my back though.
    So... if anyone has a Vs/Vitalogy box set they are unloading... rustneversleeps and i are in the market
    wg said:

wg said:

What a shit bag.
    havent had a problem until now. on this site or any.
    But yes. I have learned my lesson.
    Capital One has my back though.
    So... if anyone has a Vs/Vitalogy box set they are unloading... rustneversleeps and i are in the market
    If post count matters anywhere on here, it's in this forum and when you're sending money. This person has been a member for 16 years, has 25 posts and just wants as much cash as possible to see TOTD apparently. Glad you've got some buyer protection though.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Thanks dude. Im learning.
    PJ fans are a great community.
    From the RAK i see and have received.... truly a great fan base.
    There are always a few turds in the punchbowl, this guy is one of them
    heads up.
    His paypal is josephblume0@gmail.com
  • ED477ED477 Posts: 134
    Yes, he got me too, so what are the chances of him having 3 box sets? Excuse after excuse. Name is Joseph Blume. Do not buy from him!
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    is he on the facebook?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    ED477 said:

Yes, he got me too, so what are the chances of him having 3 box sets? Excuse after excuse. Name is Joseph Blume. Do not buy from him!

Are you serious? What a shit bag. He sent me a picture of 2...
    Odd that he fulfilled some but not others. I got all fanclub singles, and I know he sent some of the other singles I wanted elsewhere.
    Last active 11:38AM.... and he still wont explain himself to the boards (or return my texts, but that's to be expected at this point)
    still lurking at 1:40p.
    Come on Joseph, explain yourself. Time to come clean.
    wg said:

Hope he steps up and completes his end of things for you @wg
    www.cluthelee.com

wg said:

Hope he steps up and completes his end of things for you @wg
    Thanks dude.
    I told him I dont want his smoked out Vs/Vitalogy boxset. I want my money back.
This discussion has been closed.