Wrigley! Less than a week away!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Are you going to both shows?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Are you going to both shows?

I am.
    I had only planned on doing Saturday, but I ended up getting a couple of singles for both shows.
    I gave my 10club seats to some friends, and secured some 10club seats for more friends.
    I ended up getting a single for both shows, thanks to someone on the board.

Are you going to both shows?

I am.
    I had only planned on doing Saturday, but I ended up getting a couple of singles for both shows.
    I gave my 10club seats to some friends, and secured some 10club seats for more friends.

Awesome!! You guys have been waiting 3 years for another crack at this. These shows are going to be 'instant classics'.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Are you going to both shows?

I am.

Awesome!! You guys have been waiting 3 years for another crack at this. These shows are going to be 'instant classics'.
    I wanted to throw a nice "Big Bash" down by the lakefront on Sunday. Have a nice old fashioned picnic for everyone and anyone. Then I realized the "Air and Water Show" was that weekend. Meaning there will be 1,000,000 people down by the lake. Well, that was the end of a "10club picnic". Hahaha

• CubuCubu N.W. Suburban Chicago Posts: 86
    Do in the picnic in Lincoln Park. Just as nice...grassy area..view of the lake..
    Chicago Stadium -94, Soldier Field -95, United Center -98, Allstate Arena -2000, United Center -03, United Center -06, United Center -09, Alpine Valley - 11, Wrigley Field-13, Wrigley Field-16
    Will you be my 'merch buddy' Speedy? Hahaha!!! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • CubuCubu N.W. Suburban Chicago Posts: 86
    Or Olive park...down south a bit...
    Chicago Stadium -94, Soldier Field -95, United Center -98, Allstate Arena -2000, United Center -03, United Center -06, United Center -09, Alpine Valley - 11, Wrigley Field-13, Wrigley Field-16
  • Cubu said:

Once I realized that the air and water show was that same weekend, I had no intentions of trying to get a picnic permit for any park anywhere near the lakefront. I am sure all those picnic permits, and grove permits were snatched up months earlier. It would have been nice, it would have been fun, but oh well, its not happening. I may drag a few 10clubbers down to Edison park on Sunday. Edison park is having their annual festival. Booze, bands, food. It will be a good time.
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Can barely focus on anything else. Going up there Friday
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857

Cubu said:

Once I realized that the air and water show was that same weekend, I had no intentions of trying to get a picnic permit for any park anywhere near the lakefront. I am sure all those picnic permits, and grove permits were snatched up months earlier. It would have been nice, it would have been fun, but oh well, its not happening. I may drag a few 10clubbers down to Edison park on Sunday. Edison park is having their annual festival. Booze, bands, food. It will be a good time.
    No worries. It is still going to be an amazing weekend, there is a lot going on, and there will be a lot going on in wrigleyville alone. I know you are sitting in the same section as we are for night 1, so already there I know its going to be one of the best sections in the house. Less than 1 week to go.
  • Ray J. T. said:

Cubu said:

No worries. It is still going to be an amazing weekend, there is a lot going on, and there will be a lot going on in wrigleyville alone. I know you are sitting in the same section as we are for night 1, so already there I know its going to be one of the best sections in the house. Less than 1 week to go.
    I actually gave those seats away to some friends.
    I have NO CLUE where I am sitting for either show!
    Oh wait, I take that back. Monday I have GA.
    Saturday I have no idea.

But yeah, its going to be a fun weekend.
    What is you pre-show plan for Saturday?

Ray J. T. said:

Cubu said:

Saturday I have no idea.

I guess plans changed from when we last spoke about you being in section 204 :lol: As for plans for pre game for night 1, I just plan on being around wrigleyville for the most part as of now. Open to suggestions.
  • Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Cubu said:

Saturday I have no idea.

I guess plans changed from when we last spoke about you being in section 204 :lol: As for plans for pre game for night 1, I just plan on being around wrigleyville for the most part as of now. Open to suggestions.
    I sent you a private message.

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Cubu said:

Saturday I have no idea.

I sent you a private message.
    Got it, Cant wait.
  • bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Can't wait to be back in Chicago. My Cubbies are playing well, the city should be buzzing, just praying for decent weather at this point.
    bflynn1 said:

Can't wait to be back in Chicago. My Cubbies are playing well, the city should be buzzing, just praying for decent weather at this point.

All signs are pointing (as of right now) that we should be good by show time. Rain early in the day but just clouds by later afternoon with no rain. Fingers crossed. Either way its going to be a great weekend.
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Fenway really affected me, came at a time where I needed a boost. I wanted to make Wrigley work, but I can't. Weirdly enough, it almost physically hurts--feels like heartbreak! Nowhere I'd rather be than in Chicago (where I'm looking to move, actually) with the PJ family.

I hope everyone has the most fun at these shows! They're going to be so special--savor every moment, sing your lungs out, have a blast! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416

Cubu said:

I'm down for any kind of get-together.