Options

Order History

Where do you find ones order history on the new site? Is it available on ones mobile?
Demented and sad, but social
Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013

Comments

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Gremmie03 said:

Where do you find ones order history on the new site? Is it available on ones mobile?

Don't know about the mobile. But it's still under your account, then on the left side of the page. Right now it seems like they're having an issue with it though. Says loading order history, but never loads it up.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    EM194007 said:

Gremmie03 said:

Don't know about the mobile. But it's still under your account, then on the left side of the page. Right now it seems like they're having an issue with it though. Says loading order history, but never loads it up.
    Glad it doesn't load up the history. There's just too much!!!
  • Options
    demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

Gremmie03 said:

Just hurts if someone ordered a bootleg, they can't go back and get the DL link. Someone said in the tech forum/section, that they bought Telluride today and can't get in there to DL the show.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

Gremmie03 said:

Just hurts if someone ordered a bootleg, they can't go back and get the DL link. Someone said in the tech forum/section, that they bought Telluride today and can't get in there to DL the show.
    That sucks! I can't remember now if the download link was also available after you placed the order. No need to check history for the download link. You get the link that takes you to the Java Nugs setup.

Looks like they are still fixing the glitches on the forum. I can view and post on my mobile phone, but can't view click or view any section of the message board (even logged in) on the forum on a desktop PC with FireFox.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

Gremmie03 said:

That sucks! I can't remember now if the download link was also available after you placed the order. No need to check history for the download link. You get the link that takes you to the Java Nugs setup.

Looks like they are still fixing the glitches on the forum. I can view and post on my mobile phone, but can't view click or view any section of the message board (even logged in) on the forum on a desktop PC with FireFox.
    Yes, true. But, if you bought it and decided to DL it at a later time, you would always go to your history and the link would be there. I picked up the Telluride today, but DL'ed it right away after purchase. Now, no way to go back and re- DL a file if you had to.

Like you said, they're tweaking the new site still, hopefully all the old orders for at least the boots show back up. I don't use my phone to get on, but on the PC using Chrome. I'm not really running into many issues on my end, it seems to be working pretty good, except for a few glitches.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Yeah..not workijg still
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

demetrios said:

EM194007 said:

Gremmie03 said:

Yes, true. But, if you bought it and decided to DL it at a later time, you would always go to your history and the link would be there. I picked up the Telluride today, but DL'ed it right away after purchase. Now, no way to go back and re- DL a file if you had to.

Like you said, they're tweaking the new site still, hopefully all the old orders for at least the boots show back up. I don't use my phone to get on, but on the PC using Chrome. I'm not really running into many issues on my end, it seems to be working pretty good, except for a few glitches.
    Too bad they don't include the download link in the confirmation email. They used to before when the files were direct downloads zip files. Now all digital downloads use the Nugs Java app.

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I just tried said it may take a while to load.. it never loaded :(
    It would be awesome if the history came back from when you first joined.
    When the site last had a change all the old history never came back.
    And yes it was better when the bootlegs were direct downloads.
    I have bootlegs from codes I have used sitting in my history as
    I don't know how to open them. :(
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Too bad they don't include the download link in the confirmation email. They used to before when the files were direct downloads zip files. Now all digital downloads use the Nugs Java app.

Very true, would be nice. What's going on now with the site, is the main reason when I purchase a show, I DL it right then when the link pops up after ordering..
  • Options
    Seems like they have it fixed, as of this time 5:30 PM on 8/15.