Campaigning to Make Wrigley Shows The Loudest They Have Heard, Giving Back To Them For All They Give

iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
Our band shows us love at every show by rocking just as hard as they did 25 years ago FOR US.... we need to send it back to them!! Let's make the Wrigley shows the loudest sing alongs, the loudest applauds they have ever heard!!

Ed- "I was gonna ask you to do something and maybe you'll do it?" The crowd answers "YES!" Ed continues: "Sing loud 'cause it's outside. And sing loud because you're sti... you're still alive... Just sing loud, all right?"

Share and spread the word, Let's do this for them!!!
"The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
Tagged:

Comments

• iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    LET'S KEEP THIS POST ON TOP, SPREAD THE WORD !! LOUD!!
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    edited August 2016
    So the hundreds of dollars each of the 40,000 paid for tickets, merch, and food isn't enough :)

But yes, a great crowd is killer.
    thank you bootlegger10!!
  • theebradnesstheebradness Quincy, IL originally from Weymouth, MA Posts: 278
    I'm in!
    Lollapalooza 1992 Mansfield MA
    STL 2014
    Wrigley Aug 20th 2016
    St Louis 2022

I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.
    thank you theebradness!
    Let's keep this going, we have about a week!
    Let's do this!
    Let's do this!
  • Ill sing from my couch with you all!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Count me IN. Can't sing a lick, but everyone sounds great when we sing together....RELEASE ME!!!!
    loud wrigley, loud!!
    loud wrigley, loud!!
    loud wrigley, loud!!
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Someone is excited
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Can put me on the excited list...
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• JI658763JI658763 Posts: 19
    just got my tickets, closing this summer out with Fenway and Wrigley, I AM IN!!!! LOUD!!!
    Cincy 2014
    Philly II 2016 (The Ten show)
    Fenway Paak Night #2 (Aug 7th 2016)
    Wrigley#1 (Aug 20th 2016)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me!
    Thanks everyone, let's keep this going and spread the word, we have 1 week, LOUD LOUD LOUD AT WRIGLEY!!!!
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    edited August 2016
    Post edited by RS151862 on
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

Ha!!! Loud!!!!!!!
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,740
    I mean, since you twisted my arm and all ...
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
    Loud, let's do this!
    Loud people, loud!!!
    Not only that, dance, be overly enthusiastic, send them '10' times the energy they send out, we can do this!! Show them love!
    Come on now, it's the last 2 concerts of their 25th spectacular year with us and for us, we have to do this......
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    I'll be there and I'll be singing and dancing and yelling and clapping.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    spread the word!!
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    If I get the ticket hookup this week, I'll be as loud as possible.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Tiki said:

If I get the ticket hookup this week, I'll be as loud as possible.

I have faith that you will not have a problem finding a ticket, people are unable to go at the last min all the time, hope I see you there!! xo!!
  • Yes. Waited 25 years for this moment. Already started my journey from Cape Town via Dubai for the Aug 22nd show. A bucket list moment for sure. Can anyone recommend good bars etc in Chicago? Will be there this weekend. Cheers
    Let's do this!!