My new neighbors

So they haven't quite moved in yet. Yesterday was the 1st time I met them.
A U-Haul showed up and a couple cars full of people arrived to help unload the U-Haul.
Anyway, at 1am I hear some screaming and yelling coming from the new neighbors yard. Two guys who seemed drunk as hell are calling each other every name in the book. A few minutes later they jump in to separate cars and take off in different directions. A few minutes later both cars pull up in front of the house, and the 2 guys get out of their cars and start yelling and screaming at each other, again, both accusing the other of being too drunk to drive. It was comical.

Why do I have a feeling the new neighbors are going to be one GREAT BIG PAIN IN THE ASS?

Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Ugh.

I've got some doozies of bad-neighbor stories.

Hopefully your drunkfucks of last night aren't actually living there.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    Most of my neighbor's are retired so I just have to deal with nose-e-ness.. (?)

Good :lucky: - God Speed.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,789
    FoxyRedLa said:

When they introduced themselves to my wife yesterday?
    Their 1st comment was how happy they were to move in to such a nice QUIET neighborhood.

You cant make this shit up.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2016

FoxyRedLa said:

Their 1st comment was how happy they were to move in to such a nice QUIET neighborhood.

Hopefully it was a moving party fluke and not a regular occurence. I've gotten pretty drunk helping friends move.

We had a couple across the street die in a car accident a few years ago, leaving a pretty good inheritance to their mentally ill adult son. He proceeded to blow through a small fortune over two years by inviting a revolving door of homeless people to live with him and smoke meth non stop.

They completely destroyed the house to the point it was actually condemned in the middle of a very nice neighborhood that was built only 8 years ago. Towards the end it was tragic, they broke the plumbing and homeless people were shitting all over the neighborhood. It was the weirdest juxtaposition to see it in this area.

I've lived in some pretty awful areas in my life and it kind of made me nostalgic at first, but most of the people around here have never seen it up close and lost their shit.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,483

FoxyRedLa said:

Hopefully it was a moving party fluke and not a regular occurence. I've gotten pretty drunk helping friends move.

We had a couple across the street die in a car accident a few years ago, leaving a pretty good inheritance to their mentally ill adult son. He proceeded to blow through a small fortune over two years by inviting a revolving door of homeless people to live with him and smoke meth non stop.

They completely destroyed the house to the point it was actually condemned in the middle of a very nice neighborhood that was built only 8 years ago. Towards the end it was tragic, they broke the plumbing and homeless people were shitting all over the neighborhood. It was the weirdest juxtaposition to see it in this area.

I've lived in some pretty awful areas in my life and it kind of made me nostalgic at first, but most of the people around here have never seen it up close and lost their shit.
    He out-bad-neighbor-storied you Speedy.
    Maybe your guys will start a heroin brothel to get you back in the running. :wink:
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited August 2016
    Malroth said:

FoxyRedLa said:

He out-bad-neighbor-storied you Speedy.
    Maybe your guys will start a heroin brothel to get you back in the running. :wink:
    Hey, I could be wrong and it could end up worse than my story. Hopefully for his sake it is an isolated incident and not the beginning of a long drawn out shit show. It's bad enough trying not to step in dogshit some days, nobody should have to look out for grown ass man turds.
    Post edited by WhatYouTaughtMe on
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    "Grown ass man turds" :lol:

I'm going to have to steal that for future use.

Hope the neighbor situation improves Speedy. I don't particularly care for one if the families that lives next door, but I've found avoiding them as much as I can is better for all parties involved.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Sounds like fun! We live on a street with 5 other homes. 4 are retired other is a surgeon. One couple across and over from us are constantly sniping at each other. They have to be in their 70s & the lady is always saying 'that's it, I want a divorce!!' We call them 'the domestics'. Hopefully they don't hit each other. Anyway, I hate they do that shit out front for all to hear & see.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :giggle:
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    As someone with experience with less than stellar neighbors, if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, your Juggler is always here for you.

God Speed.
    chinese-happy.jpg