Options

Join Pearl Jam & Team Gleason at the Seattle premiere July 28th

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,752
edited July 2016 in The Porch
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
    I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this... Pearl Jam is going to be there? The whole band? Seems like a great opportunity to meet n greet. Tickets are still available.
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Really wondering how Steve and PJ will be involved in this event! Either way, wife and I have our tickets, pumped for Thursday! Well, pumped in a weird kind of way... I'm prepared for an emotional rollercoaster. The trailer alone had me in tears.
  • Options
    robbierobbie Posts: 882
    edited July 2016
    Got my tix as well, but not sure what role "Pearl Jam" will have at this event. Wont Matt be playing drums for Seth Meyers on the 28th?
  • Options
    robbie said:

Got my tix as well, but not sure what role "Pearl Jam" will have at this event. Wont Matt be playing drums for Seth Meyers on the 28th?

Yes, Matt will be on the Late Show with Seth Meyers on the 28th. Whatever happens, It's gonna be a fantastic night.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,810
    Bump for a cool movie, even though I cant make it
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    Are tickets sold out? On FireFox, search Seattle July 28th. Nothing comes up.

http://www.gleasontickets.com/microsite/3579#theatrical
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    Today!
  • Options
    It is really weird that this is getting no attention.
  • Options

I know. Looks like tickets for both 7:30pm showings are now sold out ..

https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/seattle-tacoma/amc-pacific-place-11

• Options
    BTMBTM Posts: 58
    Anybody have any further details on this? I just called the theater, and the woman told me that the Q&A will only take place in one of the theaters. She made it sound like if you didn't have a ticket for the theater Steve and members of PJ were in, then you weren't going to be a part of the Q&A or whatever is happening. Anyone know anything more about this?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    BTM said:

Anybody have any further details on this? I just called the theater, and the woman told me that the Q&A will only take place in one of the theaters. She made it sound like if you didn't have a ticket for the theater Steve and members of PJ were in, then you weren't going to be a part of the Q&A or whatever is happening. Anyone know anything more about this?

Weird, when I got tix there was only one option, now there's two 7:30 shows on the AMC site, both sold out?? No deets about Q&A, PJ, etc.

**Ok I was too damn curious, called the theater too. Steve (and whoever from PJ shows up) will be in one theater, and it's likely those who got the first batch of tickets will be in this theater as well. They opened up a second theater. No way to tell which theater you'll be in, just have to see when you arrive!
    Post edited by adusick on
  • Options
    BTMBTM Posts: 58
    Hmmm....Does anyone know when the 2nd theater was added? I bought my tickets on Tuesday. I hope I'm in the first batch.
  • Options
    BTM said:

Hmmm....Does anyone know when the 2nd theater was added? I bought my tickets on Tuesday. I hope I'm in the first batch.

I bought tix Sunday night, and there was only one option. Excited for a good time either way!
  • Options
    When I got my tix it said "with Pearl Jam" auditorium 9.

• Options
    antelopeantelope Posts: 55
    robbie said:

When I got my tix it said "with Pearl Jam" auditorium 9.

When you got your physical tix?

• Options
    KW6232KW6232 Posts: 349
    I got mine when they only had one show option. My confirmation is for auditorium 9. Haven't picked up tickets yet but mine are for auditorium 9.
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    edited July 2016
    I ordered mine online, confirmation has auditorium 9 on it.
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 95
    12:08PM edited 12:09PM Flag

Did you get them when there was only one show listed?
  • Options
    Did anyone get tickets for the second show added. What auditorium is listed in your confirmation.
  • Options
    @guerrillacandy - The 2nd screening was added yesterday due to demand. 1 could have Q&A before screening, other have Q&A after.
  • Options
    DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Why? It's a movie. Highly unlikely that there will be a meet an greet.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    MB93672MB93672 Posts: 255
    KW6232 said:

MB93672MB93672 Posts: 95
    12:08PM edited 12:09PM Flag

Did you get them when there was only one show listed?

Yes, I got them last week. I have to assume you will be in the assigned auditorium listed on your ticket, not a first come first serve basis?
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    This will be interesting to follow!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    Havent picked up tix yet. Just a confirmation code that says auditorium 9. Got them when there was only one option.
  • Options
    The woman I spoke with today said that Steve would only be in one auditorium (she made no mention of PJ), and that we wouldn't know if in same auditorium as him until we arrive at the theater. I asked if there was any way to tell by the ticket confirmation, she said no way to tell until you arrive (?). This will be interesting indeed.
  • Options

Why? It's a movie. Highly unlikely that there will be a meet an greet.
    I'm sure there won't be a meet and greet. Doesn't make it any less interesting that is is being advertised that PJ will be at the screening.

Maybe it will be a Q&A? Maybe we will just get to look at the back of their heads?

No need to be a dick about it, if you don't think it's interesting.