FT: 1 -10 Club Fenway II Ticket; ISO: PJ Fenway Merch, 2013 Wrigley Shuss.

ChristobalChristobal Posts: 34
edited July 2016 in Lost Dogs
Hey all,
I have an extra 10 Club ticket for Fenway II on 8/7. My buddy has some work issues and is now unable to attend, but I will still be rocking out! Sucks for him, good for you. That being said, I am really looking to trade this single ticket for the 2013 Wrigley Shuss poster and/or the Telluride poster. I would also consider trading the ticket for posters/stickers/wristbands?/pennants?/flags? from the upcoming Fenway shows that is equivalent to the price of the ticket. I will be in Boston all weekend and can do the trade as soon as I pick up the ticket from Will Call. You will be sitting next to me...I will be buying some beers and singing loudly, but I will probably lose my voice by the end of the first set...especially by the end of the weekend. I've made some other trades on the forum and have some people who can vouch for me. I've also used Cash or Trade in the past as well. Again, I am only looking to do a trade that is equivalent to the value of the ticket. I am open to any trade offer. Let me know if you would be interested in making a trade.
Rock and roll.
-Chris
"I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine."

2003: Nassau Coliseum
2006: Continental I and Continental II
2008: MSG I, MSG II, and EV United Palace Theater I
2010: Prudential Center, MSG I, and MSG II (Best concert ever!)
2012: Made In America
2013: Wrigley Field, Barclays I, and Barclays II
2016: Wells Fargo II, MSG I, MSG II, Fenway I, and Fenway II
2018: Fenway I
2022: EV Beacon I, LA I, LA II, MSG, Camden
Post edited by Christobal on

Comments

• ChristobalChristobal Posts: 34
    I was able to snag a Telluride poster, but I'd still love to make a trade with a ten-clubber.
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine."

Bump.

• jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    Looking for older posters tour city shirts never worn and posters still in tubes
  • DSTRUBDSTRUB Posts: 290
    You want to trade for a Wrigley night 1 reserved? I have a spare..
    2013= Wrigley 1, Dallas, OKC
    2014= Amsterdam 1&2, St. Louis, Lincoln, Detroit, Moline, Denver
    2015= Mexico City
    2016= Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Lexington, MSG1, Fenway1, Wrigley 2&3
    2017= EV @ Ohana
    2018= London 1, Boarderline, Seattle 1&2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 4&5
    DSTRUB said:

You want to trade for a Wrigley night 1 reserved? I have a spare..

I would typically jump on this trade. Unfortunately, Wrigley is just not in the cards this year. Thanks for the offer though...

• on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,379

Hey all,
    Again, I am only looking to do a trade that is equivalent to the value of the ticket. I am open to any trade offer. Let me know if you would be interested in making a trade.
    Rock and roll.
    -Chris

An offer to trade a ticket that costs $95 for a $400+ poster is not permitted.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    on2legs said:

Hey all,
    Again, I am only looking to do a trade that is equivalent to the value of the ticket. I am open to any trade offer. Let me know if you would be interested in making a trade.
    Rock and roll.
    -Chris

An offer to trade a ticket that costs $95 for a $400+ poster is not permitted.

But the original cost of the poster was 35 bucks, hmmmm. I disagree if anything the guy giving the ticket is the one not allowed to make the trade.
    I was trying everything in my power to do a fair trade. The Shuss is one of the few posters that I do not have from the concerts that I have been to. I realize it is hard to get, but I figured I would throw it out there and see what happens. I appreciate everything the Ten Club and many of its members have done for me in the past. I would never want to break any rules or regulations. Anyway, since I realize this trade will most likely not happen, I sold the ticket for face value (obviously) to a member. Please let me know if I was breaking any regulations. Again, I am sorry if I was doing something wrong. In the words of Dave Chappelle, "I didn't know I couldn't do it."
    Enjoy the upcoming shows.
    -Chris

• SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    Reminder: Ticket sales = face value
    See the Posting Guidelines. Too many are not following the rules and posting trades where the value of the trade far outweighs the price of the ticket. We are not a broker site - do not sell or ask someone to sell tickets above face value here. No one wants to sit around scrutinizing trades all day … so please be careful or we'll just have to put an end to it. Thank you for your cooperation.

Posting Guidelines:
    http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

Ten Club Ticket Policy:
    http://pearljam.com/tenclub/tickets
This discussion has been closed.