Posters for sale! Fair prices :)

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
edited August 2016 in Lost Dogs
These things will never make it to any walls so I'm gonna move them.

Offers are accepted but I would appreciate fair ones. I think the prices are very fair.

Shipping to US is $10 per tube

Brad Klausen New Orleans 2010 S/N
$125

Brad Klausen Dublin 2010 signed by Brad
$125

Brad Klausen Gydinia 2010 signed by Brad
$50

Brad Klausen London 2010 signed by Brad
$75

Ames brothers Trieste 2014 S/N
$125

Emek Foo Fighters Fenway Park 2015 S/N glow in the dark
SOLD

Jeff Soto MSG 2010 signed by Patrick Carney - Black Keys drummer. Small tear on white space

(SOLD)

Ames Bros. Newark 2010.
(SOLD)

Emek 2015 Philadelphia
$90

Mark 5 Eddie Vedder Phoenix postcard S/N
$50

imageimageimage

Klausen Eddie Vedder 2009 solo. Signed by Brad
SOLD

Foo Fighters Kansas City 2015 Numbered
$75

imageimage
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by En La Clandestinidad on

Comments

• MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 180
    Prices are, indeed, fair.
    I wish I hadn't just purchased one of those on eBay a few weeks ago.
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    Thanks!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Bump for a great guy!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    Bump!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    Bump.for a stellar guy
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
    bump!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,327
    The Trieste S/N at that price is an absolute steal.
    Thanks!! I think these are priced to move :)
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • tridenttrident MA Posts: 81
    Pm sent for Fenway
    So this life is sacrifice....
    Klausen 09 EV Poster is sold
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    Emek foo fighters Fenway is sold
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    new day, new bump!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    a few are pending! but still lots of super great posters left :)
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    Need pit 2013 will pay good

• Arch22Arch22 Posts: 107
    Newark available?
  • tridenttrident MA Posts: 81
    Great seller, bump.
    So this life is sacrifice....
    I've got an interested buyer in Newark. Should that deal fall through today I'll have it for you
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Arch22Arch22 Posts: 107
    Sounds good! Ping me for Newark.
    Everything above is indeed still available
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    A few more sold!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    Found out the 2010 Klausen set has been "mounted" to the matting so I can't roll them up. They are all available and will not charge shipping for those. If purchased, I can mail with or without the frames and will pack them very well.

All other posters shown are still available and in the conditions mentioned above
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Is that Foo Fighters poster still for sale? Went to the show but only saw the foil and passed at the cost. Been searching since.
    All these are long gone
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • Thanks for the response.