Getting tickets for friends...Wrigley

Talk about a BIG PAIN IN THE ASS!!! Haha
But I think it is all taken care of. 4 sets of tickets, 2 for Saturday and 2 more sets for Monday.
And when all is said and done, every one of my friends will have better seats than I will...Haha
But that's ok, I am giving my Saturday 10club tix to a good friend, and I will go sit in section 204.
I'm ok with that. I am only doing the Saturday show, and I don't really give a fuck where I sit.
I figure let my friend take his wife, and they can sit up close. Its my good deed of the year.

But I tell you what, I am NEVER going to go through this aggravation of getting tickets for friends again.
From now on, everyone is on their own. HAHA
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,861
    Oh shit, I will be in section 204 for Saturday night myself! Already it looks like this will be this best section in the house! :rock_on:
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,791
    Ray J. T. said:

Oh shit, I will be in section 204 for Saturday night myself! Already it looks like this will be this best section in the house! :rock_on:

I will be there!

I think I'm row 19...
    Right behind a metal beam, guaranteeing I see nothing!

Haha
    Row 13 here.
    But there is nothing stating that this an obstructed view. The virtual seat on the Wrigley website looks these are awesome seats actually. No beam in the way. Clear view to the stage.
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,071
    The only thing more stressful than getting tickets for friends, is relying on friends to get tickets for you :) I'm pretty good at getting tickets, but many of my friends aren't. Unfortunately if I'm going to a show with a friend I take responsibility for acquiring the tickets, the alternative doesn't end well :)

Ray J. T. said:

But there is nothing stating that this an obstructed view. The virtual seat on the Wrigley website looks these are awesome seats actually. No beam in the way. Clear view to the stage.

Well let's hope so!!

Ray J. T. said:

Well let's hope so!!
    Just looked it up now again on the website, looks like a nice clear view to the stage!
    Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Well let's hope so!!
    Just looked it up now again on the website, looks like a nice clear view to the stage!
    Where exactly are you looking?
    Which website?
    edited July 2016
    This link ,ight

Ray J. T. said:

Ray J. T. said:

Well let's hope so!!
    Where exactly are you looking?
    Which website?
    Pm'd direct link. I can post it here too for anybody that wants to check out their views for Wrigley.

http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/chc/ticketing/seating.jsp