Help never received my hard copy of Deep or Album

I am an analog member and I never received my hard copy of the Deep magazine or my then club single album. I can't see to find any way to contact anyone about this. Any help would be great.
Tagged:

Comments

• Bonzozep72Bonzozep72 Langhorne Pa Posts: 67
    I'm having the same problem but I just joined and not sure if I have to order it or when you sign up it automatically comes . Guess ill try that number to talk to someone. Sent emails but no reply thanks
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

I'm having the same problem but I just joined and not sure if I have to order it or when you sign up it automatically comes . Guess ill try that number to talk to someone. Sent emails but no reply thanks

The ones that were sent out recently were the 2015 Deep issue and 45 club single. Since you became a member this year, you'll see the 2016 version most likely sometime early next year, unless it's late again, lie this year.

If you go to my account up top om the main page. Then click on downloads, you can download the 2015 issue of Deep, as well as the 2015 Club Single. The 45 vinyl should show up sometime in the near future this year in the shop on the site. Or you can find them on the bay, if you want them bad.