Options

Are the Lasers Back?

NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I was disappointed when I didn't see the lasers in Pitt & Cinci. I was thinking maybe they just didn't use them there because they weren't going to have them at the show with Tom Petty. Now that those have passed, did they start using them again? I hope they have not succumbed to the criticism by a few people that are too distracted by them. I really enjoyed them on the first leg.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    i hope so. they made inside job even more spectacular. and severed hand as well.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    no lazers in SD. but the show didnt need them, Wow what a concert!!
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    bmarsh10 wrote:
    no lazers in SD. but the show didnt need them, Wow what a concert!!

None of the shows need them, but I did enjoy them on the 1st leg.

That looked like a great setlist in SD, including the one song I'm longing to hear, Crown of Thorns. That may have been better than Grand Rapids, which I think was the best setlist of the 1st leg.
  • Options
    PJaholicPJaholic Posts: 81
    I am actually pretty glad they ditched the lasers. I think they were totally out of character for the band. Their live performances stand on their own.
    Save the flashy stuff for the band that need a distraction from their music.
    "i'm lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side"
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    i liked the pretty lights.
  • Options
    gettingrightgettingright Posts: 550
    PJaholic wrote:
    I am actually pretty glad they ditched the lasers. I think they were totally out of character for the band. Their live performances stand on their own.
    Save the flashy stuff for the band that need a distraction from their music.

Yeah, I didn't miss them in Pittsburgh.
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    Bring back the bat!
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...