BK CR polo, Angry Goat hat, ITW trucker hat, & Backspacer Hoodie FOR SALE

HEY GANG. Long time no see.

I have a few things that have been in storage that I have decided to part with - just trying to make my move a little more clutter-free. I want to get things in the mail by Friday morning so quick payment is appreciated. Not looking to trade for anything - NEED THE MONEY :)

BRAD KLAUSEN / CRASHIOUS ROADSIDE polo - size LARGE (in perfect shape, only worn a handful of times) $50

ANGRY GOAT hat - size X-LARGE (in great shape, a little wrinkled from being squished but should bounce back with enough wear) $40

EDDIE VEDDER ITW trucker hat - size ONE SIZE (in perfect shape, only worn a handful of times) $30

BACKSPACER hoodie (the light blue one with the skull face on the hood) - size LARGE (in near perfect shape, small bleach stain near the sleeve and some loose threads) $50

pictures coming tonight

Hopefully my prices seem fair - I've been out of the collector loop for some time. If I'm way off base (too high) let me know. Please email me at seanbriceart@gmail.com so that I don't miss you. I will deal with everything first come first serve. THANKS
"Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/

Comments