The Misheard Lyrics

CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
Some of you may have seen these before, but today was my first introduction to them. I cannot stop the laughter in my house this morning. Big big props to this person for making these!!

Even Flow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePjESN9pRdg

Yellow Ledbetter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLd22ha_-VU
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    i see dems......potato wave........
  • I always hear "The slammy is mine" in "Do the evolution".
    Maybe I should explain what a Slammy is to those who do not watch wrestling (yeah, I have to admit that I really like it). The WWE (world wrestling entertainment) present the Slammy Awards once a year in categories such as "OMG Moment of the year", "best finishing maneuver".... Eddie in tights anyone? :lol:
  • blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104
    Stonerlady wrote:
    I always hear "The slammy is mine" in "Do the evolution".
    Maybe I should explain what a Slammy is to those who do not watch wrestling (yeah, I have to admit that I really like it). The WWE (world wrestling entertainment) present the Slammy Awards once a year in categories such as "OMG Moment of the year", "best finishing maneuver".... Eddie in tights anyone? :lol:
    lol! :lol:
  • If that wasn't so funny, I'd probably get mad. :lol: I love it.
    The oceans made me, but who came up with love?

"You put some udder cream on that shit?" ~EV 5/17/10
  • PJ5a1PJ5a1 Oceanside, NY Posts: 400
    She farted a dissident is here
    If I were Eddie Vedder, would you like me any better? - Local H
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 990
    In Not For You the notes say "This snot for you" but does Ed actually sing it that way?
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • RessalaRessala Posts: 2
    He'll begin his... I forget!!! lololol
    Ressala
  • RessalaRessala Posts: 2
    As English is not my native language, I'd never listen to "misheard lyrics" thinking that I wouldn't be able to get it. But I understood almost everything, and I love it. Can't stop laughing... "I don't know all the words... yet..." lolol :lol:
    Ressala
  • ColinAllCarsColinAllCars Waterbury, CT Posts: 53
    ha ha ha ha ha good shit. make me fries! LOL that girl did not look like she enjoyed working there.
    10/2/96- Hartford, CT; 9/13/98- Hartford, CT; 9/15/98- Mansfield, MA; 9/4/00- Columbia, MD; 7/8/03- NY, NY; 7/9/03- NY, NY; 9/28/2004- Boston, MA; 5/4/06- NY, NY; 6/14/08- Manchester, TN; 6/27/08- Hartford, CT; 6/30/08- Mansfield, MA; 6/9/09- Albany, NY (Ed solo); 10/31/09- Philadelphia, PA; 5/15/10- Hartford, CT; 10/25/13- Hartford, CT
  • Princess KJPrincess KJ Posts: 442
    I hear "I will be Yoda, give me your mind" in verse 2, Brain of J.
    If I knew then, would I know now?

* Perth Entertainment Centre - Mar 06, 1995
    * Melbourne Park - Mar 02, 1998
    * Brisbane QSAC- Nov 25, 2009
    * EV Solo- QPAC- March 10, 12 and 13 2011

• DangDangDangDang Posts: 1,551
    edited October 2010
    PJ5a1 wrote:
    She farted a dissident is here
    Post edited by DangDang on
  • jfs5-10-10jfs5-10-10 Posts: 326
    make me fries!

gets me everytime :lol::lol:
    <b>Your light's reflected now,... reflected from afar...
    We were but stones,... your light made us stars</b>

Buffalo 5-10-10...First PJ show..Life changing..magical..
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    In Education, I always thought it was:

See the mannequin pick out his own tie

"Man who can't"
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,733

In Education, I always thought it was:

See the mannequin pick out his own tie

"Man who can't"

Dang, until this very second I thought it was mannequin too! Sorry Ed, I think I like mannequin better!!!!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • MissRenataMissRenata Posts: 10
    Way back in the 90s when I was still learning to speak English in Brazil, I would listen to "Oceans" and hear him say "the civil right" instead of "the sea will rise"... which makes a lot more sense since that line is followed by "please stand by the shore". haha
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    I love when these threads come up. I always get a chuckle out of what others hear as well as what I have misheard over the years. I think the favorite lyric I misheard was "4 or 5 virgins and pelican" instead of "glorified version of a pellet gun".

I always laugh my ass off at those two youtube vids as well. "Little gnome" lol
  • MissRenataMissRenata Posts: 10
    "I wish I was a new trombone, for once I could go off". Hahahaa I can't be the only one!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Until just the other day I had always heard the first words of Last Exit as "Life's an open chest". I feel dumb lol
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore