Options

Looking for Good Tattoo Artist VERY INTRICATE design for PJ Tattoo...big one

bethwalker1987bethwalker1987 Washington Posts: 122
I have a question. Is there anyone in Arizona who draw very very well? Intricate portrait, detailed everything? Detail IS everything on this final tattoo, will be my PJ tattoo, I have a rough drawing and the idea, Im just in the market to find someone who can REALLY draw. As far as the portrait, Ill be doing the face of McCreedy and half his body, so think about the detail there, if you can pull that off with the utmost confidence then please contact me, there is ALOT more to this VERY unique and special Pearl Jam tattoo, Im positive you've never seen one like it before! Im excited and scared, cause it will be awesome but its gonna really hurt! Im not rich but I can pay for the perfect artist and that persons talent......its worth it. Thank you for your help, even if you cant help, thank you for taking the time to read this. For more info, Message me. Thanks! Have a Jam filled day!
Since this particular tattoo has never been seen or thought of before and the uniqueness of it, I can only discuss it within a private message, please keep in mind, I dont bite! Im just damn picky about my artwork on my body.
MAIN CONCERN...YOU MUST BE EXPERIENCED AND HELLA CONFIDENT. Thanks! <3
Beth Walker......as in Luke Sky!

Comments

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    bexx in las vegas
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Packfan11Packfan11 Posts: 20
    Curious as to what you decided on... Pics?
    He who forgets.... will be destined to remember
    Raleigh - Lollapalooza '92, Raleigh'98, Charlotte'00,State College'03,Raleigh'03, Charlotte'03, Pittsburgh'13, Charlotte'13, Greenville'16, Columbia'16,Toronto'16
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    Are you only looking for someone in AZ?