Options

ED A HUGE THANK YOU FROM FOODBOY FOR LAST NIGHT IN TORONTO

foodboyfoodboy Posts: 988
i asked for a special show for Toronto and you delivered with a 5 star performance.with performing binaural you have rightfully put Toronto on the shelf of special. rolling stone already covered the performance and its brilliance. after 43 years of concert going and over 700 shows this is one i will never forget. i was shaken with joy like seeing springsteen for the first time in 78 , a show that changed music for me as did this one. my request was born from a musical point of view and boy did you deliver. after my father passed away a couple of years ago we found he had lots of clothing with tags on them never used . he saved them to keep them new. i look at your great catalogue the same way. why save them and keep them shiny and new. it keeps things fresh . in all the years you are the only band i have ever seen actually listen and connect with your fans the way you do. the only band where you used to come out and do a pre opener to the opening act. i saw the original who in 75 and 6 . i saw bob marley . i have seen a lot , but never the connection or compassion for your fans . most unique band ever. priceless.

Comments

• Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    700 shows!!! Epic!
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    wow
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    BY THE WAY SEE YOU THURSDAY . KEEP IT ROLLING. also i am the guy who gave you some great bootlegs in 07 just for listening enjoyment. i will be in 118 row 2 thursday. can't wait
  • Options
    PeterEDPeterED Posts: 364
    foodboy said:

.. i will be in 118 row 2 thursday. can't wait

Me too.

That is a serious concert-going biography. Wow.
    Barrie, Ontario (August 05, 1992); Toronto, Ontario (August 18, 1993); Toronto, Ontario (October 05, 2000); Buffalo, New York (May 02, 2003); Toronto, Ontario (May 09, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (May 10, 2006); Toronto, Ontario (August 21, 2009); Buffalo, New York (May 10, 2010); Toronto, Ontario (September 11, 2011); Toronto, Ontario (September 12, 2011); Toronto 1 (May 10, 2016); Toronto 2 (May 12, 2016); Ottawa (September 3, 2022); Hamilton (September 6, 2022); Toronto (September 8, 2022)
  • Options
    Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    :rock_on:
  • Options
    peter ed it all started with frank zappa in 73
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Started with Zappa, wow. I'm around your age & I'm very impressed. Glad you had your special show, wish I was there.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,709
    Posts like this put everything in perspective. My father was at MSG 2 and he's a similar concert goer. He's seen them all. Prince, queen, Zeppelin, clash etc..... After msg2 he said to me it was in his top 5 ever. Which when I consider the shows he's been to, is quite impressive.
  • Options
    hows florida joe. nice to hear from you
  • Options
    bdoyle13bdoyle13 Near Toronto Posts: 36
    Tuesday was amazing. I agree thanks Ed and the gang! Leaving the house now for night 2 Section 101 still couldn't find GA under $500 but 101 will be just fine!