Options

Mobile version log in problems?

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,915
Is anyone having problems logging into the forum on the mobile version of the forum?

If yes, please let us know what device you are using. You can send the info to us in private message if you prefer not to post.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    veddie10veddie10 Posts: 13
    I have an iPhone 6. I am able to sign into and use the mobile version of the forum. I am, however, unable to login to or access any other section of the iPhone app. When I try to login it tells me that my email is invalid. And when I tap on any of the tabs at the bottom of the screen (except connect) the app crashes. This just started in the past week or so.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    edited May 2016
    I can't log in to the forum on my iPhone anymore.

When I click the link for "login" (or Sign in), there is a box that opens and immediately closes to a tiny box with an "x" in the middle. There's no way to open the tiny box without the "x" reacting and closing the tiny box. So, there's no way to login on my iphone.

PS, my iPhone is not a new one, it is a few generations old.
    Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    For the older iPhone's - please clear browser history/data and try again.

The App - is not working properly.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Thank you
  • Options
    DR83441DR83441 Charlotte, NC Posts: 4
    I have an iPhone 6. I can't log in. My email works fine to log in on desktop but "the email is invalid" on mobile app. Thanks for working on it
    Memphis 25 Mar 1994    Fenway 1 05 Aug 2016
    Charlotte 04 Oct 1996     Fenway 2 07 Aug 2016
    Knoxville 06 Sept 1998   Wrigley 2 22 Aug 2016
    Charlotte 30 Oct 2013     Seattle 1 08 Aug 2018
    Cincinnati 1 Oct 2014      Seattle 2 10 Aug 2018
    Greenville 16 Apr 2016    Wrigley 2 20 Aug 2018
    Columbia 21 Apr 2016
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    It seems to be fixed for my phone now. Thank you Sea!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    MYMMYM Austin, TX Posts: 181
    I actually came in to as a question about this!

I have an iPhone 6, as well. When I try to log in, it says my password doesn't work. I went to my computer and changed my password, just to make sure, then went back to my phone and tried again (and again). Still isn't working - and now it says I only have 2 more chances...lol

Not quite sure what to do....I can try clearing my cache/history.

What is the app that was referred to earlier? I'm just using Safari.
    Fenway 1 - 8/5/16
    Fenway 2 - 8/7/16
    Seattle 1 - 8/8/18
  • Options
    JH657496 said:

I actually came in to as a question about this!

I have an iPhone 6, as well. When I try to log in, it says my password doesn't work. I went to my computer and changed my password, just to make sure, then went back to my phone and tried again (and again). Still isn't working - and now it says I only have 2 more chances...lol

Not quite sure what to do....I can try clearing my cache/history.

What is the app that was referred to earlier? I'm just using Safari.

Please see your pm :)
  • Options
    tdemasiotdemasio Rochester, NY Posts: 1
    I have an iphone 5S and I get into the app but I cant see anything. The timeline is blank and when I go to another tab such as tour it is blank and the app just crashes. Sometimes I can get to the login but when I type in my username and password it tells me that there is no such email.
    I tried shutting down my phone and restarting and cleared my history. It didn't work.
    can you help me?
  • Options
    tdemasio said:

I have an iphone 5S and I get into the app but I cant see anything. The timeline is blank and when I go to another tab such as tour it is blank and the app just crashes. Sometimes I can get to the login but when I type in my username and password it tells me that there is no such email.
    I tried shutting down my phone and restarting and cleared my history. It didn't work.
    can you help me?

The App is not working properly.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    ms279500ms279500 Posts: 7
    I have an older iPhone and can't get on. Says email is invalid. Very frustrating
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    veddie10 said:

I have an iPhone 6. I am able to sign into and use the mobile version of the forum. I am, however, unable to login to or access any other section of the iPhone app. When I try to login it tells me that my email is invalid. And when I tap on any of the tabs at the bottom of the screen (except connect) the app crashes. This just started in the past week or so.

I am having the same problems, the forum seems to be the only thing in the app working for me.
  • Options
    Annr95Annr95 Posts: 62

veddie10 said:

I am having the same problems, the forum seems to be the only thing in the app working for me.
    Exact same problem - everything except the forum is blank and when I go to 'shop' the app immediately crashes.
  • Options
    Is this app ever gonna get fixed?
  • Options
    SparkaliciousSparkalicious Vero Beach Posts: 39
    I have an iPhone 6s and only have access to the forum. I am not very tech savvy.
  • Options
    KS701KS701 Posts: 4
    Any updates on getting the Pearl Jam mobile APP back on track? I have been trying to log in for weeks, but it does not recognize my email...
  • Options
    I'm about to delete this app. Is anyone else still having problems?
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    ms279500 said:

I'm about to delete this app. Is anyone else still having problems?

I'm still limited to the forum through the app (everything else remains blank or crashes the app), since I find that easier than using Safari (iPhone 5S here). I thought I'd seen in one thread or another about this that it's being looked at, maybe fixed. Not sure how quick you should delete it, as it's apparently disappeared from the app shop, just fyi.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    Thanks!