Options

Pearl Jam covers Seal?

nothingman13nothingman13 Posts: 22
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I have always been a fan of Seal (i know, i know...) and I was just on TwoFeetThick reading around and saw that they did Crazy twice back in '92. The shows were:
05/07/92 - Gallitan Fairgrounds: Bozeman, MT
05/13/92 - Palladium: Hollywood, CA

Does anyone have a boot of these shows hidden away somewhere. I'd love to hear Eddie sing Seal as both of them have incredible voices. So any help here would be great and hopefully I don't get bashed for liking Seal.
Be Safe In East Cleveland
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I have always been a fan of Seal (i know, i know...) and I was just on TwoFeetThick reading around and saw that they did Crazy twice back in '92. The shows were:
    05/07/92 - Gallitan Fairgrounds: Bozeman, MT
    05/13/92 - Palladium: Hollywood, CA

Does anyone have a boot of these shows hidden away somewhere. I'd love to hear Eddie sing Seal as both of them have incredible voices. So any help here would be great and hopefully I don't get bashed for liking Seal.

It's just ed going "im not crazy, im not crazyyyyy..." then going into once.

it was done a few more times than just those two on the 92 european tours.
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Also in Zurich '92
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    meme wrote:
    Also in Zurich '92

that one was particularily amazing "i am ...im not crazyy"
    no son personas, son mujeres
  • Options
    happykevhappykev Posts: 20
    They played "Crazy" in its entirety in Ventura 1992. I have a tape of that show.

Kev
  • Options
    Do you have anyway you could get that recording to me? It would be greatly appreciated
  • Options
    happykevhappykev Posts: 20
    I have it on tape. Perhaps you could mail me a tape in a return padded mailer and I could copy it for you.

Kev
  • Options
    I'm actually going out of the country tomorrow for about two weeks but when I get back I'll see if I can get back in contact with you.
    Thanks for the offer.